- Shoots June 6 in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: May 26 in San Antonio, TX
Casting "Phone Eyes." This film follows Caesar, a weak college student taken advantage of by everyone around him. After catching his girlfriend cheating on him, Caesar is driven mad and decides to kill one of his bullies. He kills the wrong person.
- Rehearses July 6-13; concert is July 13 in NYC. Backup singers must be available during this time.
- Auditions: May 26 in New York, NY
Seeking two female and one male backup singers for Natalie Weiss' Highline Ballroom concert in NYC. Concert will feature new arrangements of pop favorites, YouTube hits, and popular mash-ups. Singers must be able to hold tight harmonies, learn music quickly, and have a strong pop sensibility.
- Rehearses early June in Philadelphia, PA; runs July 31-Aug. 2 in Philadelphia, PA and two weeks in mid-August in NYC.
- Auditions: May 26 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Divine/Intervention." Company states: "A hypothetical reimagining based on a smattering of opinionated resources and a dash of verifiable facts by E. Dale Smith. Original Concept by Mimi Imfurst; it is an exciting new play about the John Waters film star Divine at the end his life."
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: May 26, 27, 28 in Northport, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "Reasons to be Pretty."
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: May 27, Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...
- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Rehearsals begin late June in Las Vegas, NV. Performances run 11 weeks, beginning July 9 in Reno, NV, followed by 10 days in Laughlin, NV (October 1-10). Upon completion of the Reno run, dancers will have the opportunity to stay with "Divas" as a swing for the main show in Las Vegas. When full time positions open up, swings are offered the positions first.
- Auditions: May 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Frank Marino's Divas," a celebrity female-impersonator show.
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, 1 Broadway Plaza, Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
- Rehearses evenings and weekends June 29-July 18 in NY and July 19 in Pottstown, PA; runs July 23-25 and July 30-Aug. 1 with Saturday matinees and a rain date of Aug. 2 in Woodside, NY.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Circle Mirror Transformation," an outdoor play.
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...