- Seasons run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Actors for various roles in the upcoming seasons for The Public Theater, Second Stage, and Playwrights Horizons. Playwrights Horizons season includes "The Christians" (Lucas Hnath, writer; Les Waters, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Aug. 28-Nov. 1); "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; Niegel Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting the Ensemble Theatre Company's 2015-2016 season. Season includes Stephen Sondheim's "Sweeney Todd" (Jonathan Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 10-25); "Women in Jeopardy" (Wendy MacLeod, writer; Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-20); "I Am My Own Wife" (Doug Wright, writer; Jenny Sullivan, dir. ...
- Season runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "You Can't Take It with You" (reh. Aug. 31; runs Sept. 24-Nov. 29), "Out of Order" (reh. Nov. 9; runs Dec. 2, 2015-Feb. 14, 2016), "Moon Over Buffalo" (reh. Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 18-Apr. 24, 2016), "Beau Jest" (reh. Apr. 4, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 15-29 in NYC; rehearsals move to Trenton, NJ Sept. 29; tech Oct. 3-7; previews Oct. 8 & 9; runs Oct. 10-25 (weekly performance schedule is Thurs., Fri., and Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.), with possible extension Oct. 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 1, at the Mill Hill Playhouse in Trenton, NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Trenton, NJ
Seeking Equity actors (those bilingual in English and Spanish a plus) for various roles in "Song for the Disappeared." "Song for the Disappeared" takes place at the Cantús' hacienda-style ranch house in the Rio Grande Valley in arid, scorching Texas, minutes from the border with Mexico. Synopsis: When Javi Cantú ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Arvada Center's upcoming season plays: "Mrs. Mannerly" (Edith Weiss, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Jan. 26-Feb. 21); and "The Mountaintop" (Gavin Mayer, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 1; runs Mar. 22-Apr. 17).