- Rehearsals begin in late April; runs June 26 & 27, July 10, 11, 16, 17, and 18 (8 p.m.) and June 28 and July 12 & 19 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Breezy Point, NY and Mar 30 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting the Rockaway Theatre Company's summer production of the classic musical "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearses Apr. 13-May 28; runs May 29-June 20; strike June 21 in Long Beach, CA. The Richard Goad Theatre 4250 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach CA 90807
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting William Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Company states: "Plots to Murder! Plots for Revenge! Monsters, magic, music, dancing, comedy, romance! It's all in 'The Tempest.' LBSC's Season of Spectacle continues with Shakespeare's story of shipwrecked survivors on an enchanted island."
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 30, 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Rehearses mid-April to mid-May in Riverdale, NY, NYC, and sometimes in NJ. If in NJ, travel will be provided; performs June 18 & 20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Not With Haste," a play for The Stormin' Arts Players, a NJ/NY based theatre troupe that will be putting up both original and classical works, poetry, musical performances, and whatever its players are capable of doing. Synopsis: "Not With Haste" is a story that follows lovers on their hilarious ...
- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals Apr. 8-June 10, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; tech runs June 15-18; runs June 19-21 & 25-27 at Porch Light Productions in Glen Rock, NJ (approx. 45 minutes from NYC by both bus and train).
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Glen Rock, NJ
Seeking singers with dance/movement experience for Jason Robert Brown’s "Songs for a New World."
- Rehearsals begin June 18; runs July 22-Aug. 23 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for the New York Shakespeare Festival.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in Wilma Theater's upcoming season. Season includes: "Antigone" (Sophocles, playwright; Theodorus Terzopoulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Nov. 8, 2015); "The Hard Problem" (Tom Stoppard, playwright; Blanka Zizka, dir. Dates: Jan.-Feb. 2016); "An Octoroon" (Brandon Jacobs-Jenkins, playwright; Joanna Settle, dir. ...
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 18; opens July 24; closes Aug. 30, 2015 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for "Stage Kiss."
- Rehearsals begin May 9 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 Centre St., San Pedro, CA; opens June 18 and runs for four wks. in San Pedro, CA and until Aug. 22 at various parks throughout Southern California.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in San Pedro, CA
Seeking non-Equity actors for Shakespeare by the Sea's productions of "The Tempest" and "As You Like It." This is a two-show outdoor summer Shakespeare festival that is based in San Pedro and performing at parks throughout Southern California.