- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...
- Season runs in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 2, in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers and singers for the upcoming 2015/2016 season. Season includes "The Little Mermaid" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 22-June 6); "Beaches the Musical" (Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-August 16); "White Christmas" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 29-Jan. 3), and "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Apr. 30-June 7 (Wed., Thurs., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun at 7 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "Samsara," a play. Synopsis: Katie and Craig are desperate to have a baby. When an Indian surrogate becomes their only viable option, their lives unfold in a whirlwind of imagination and irresistibly comic quirks, from a dreamy Frenchman to an embryo craving hamburgers. This frank, vibrant play looks at ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Casting the Sharon Playhouse 2015 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 30–June 18; runs through July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses June 30–July 15; runs through July 19); "True Love" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses July 21–Aug. 6; runs through Aug. 9); ...
- Rehearses and performs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater 2015 season. Season includes "Around the World in 80 Days" (Mark Brown, adaptation; Jules Verne, source material; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 25; runs Mar. 12-29); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 14-June 13); "Moby Dick" (James Armstrong, writer; ...
- All productions rehearse and perform in Arrow Rock, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Arrow Rock, MO
Casting the 2015 Season for the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (runs June 3-13); "South Pacific" (runs June 20-28); "The Will Rogers Follies" (runs July 8-18); "Spider's Web" (runs July 25-Aug. 1); "Rumors" (runs Aug. 8-15; "Driving Miss Daisy" (runs Aug. 22-30); "Stand By Your Man: The ...
- Runs in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting Theatre By The Sea's 2015 Season. Season includes "Smokey Joe's Café" (Kevin P. Hill, dir. Runs June 3-21), "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18), "The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15), "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 18-July 12, 2015 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Souderton, PA
Casting "I Hate Hamlet" by Paul Rudnick.
- Season rehearses and runs in Highlands, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 summer season for the Highlands Playhouse, the second-oldest professional theater in North Carolina. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (contract runs June 9-July 11); "Godspell" (contract runs June 30-Aug. 1); "First Date" (contract runs July 21-Aug. 22); and "End of the Rainbow" (contract runs Aug. 18-Sept. 6). All non-Equity ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting the 2015 Season for Barrington Stage Co. Season includes: "Lost in Yonkers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16–Aug. 1); "His Girl Friday" (adapted by John Guare from "The Front Page" by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur and the Columbia Pictures film; Julianne ...
- All rehearsals and performances in Wakefield, RI.
- Auditions: Feb 17, in New York, NY
Casting the Theatre By The Sea 2015 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, choreo. Runs June 24-July 18); "Disney's The Little Mermaid" (Billy Sprague Jr., dir.-choreo. Runs July 22-Aug. 15); and "Young Frankenstein" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Runs Aug. 19-Sep. 6 with possible ext. through ...
- Rehearses May 26-June 17; runs June 18-July 11 in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Pittsfield, MA
Seeking Equity actors for three available principal roles (two male, one female) in "Shining City." Synopsis: Conor McPherson’s critically-lauded play about a Dubliner seeking help from a counselor after claiming to have seen the ghost of his recently deceased wife. As their sessions unfold, secrets are exposed in this thriller ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs June 5-28 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Addison, TX
Seeking eight actors for WaterTower Theatre's upcoming production of "Manicures & Monuments."
- Season runs June 3 through Aug. 18 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY and Feb 27, 28 in Chicago, IL and Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking crew/camp counselors for the 2015 season at Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains. Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...