- Rehearses and performs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Totem Pole Playhouse 2014 season to include: "Steel Magnolias" (Reh. May 16; runs May 30-June 15), "Ring of Fire" (Reh. June 6; runs June 20-July 13), "The Foreigner" (Reh. July 4; runs July 18-Aug. 3), and "Godspell" (Reh. July 25; runs Aug. 8-31).
- Rehearses and performs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Mar 12 in Boston, MA
Casting Barnstormers Theatre 2014 season to include: "The Mystery of Edwin Drood, The Musical" by Rupert Holmes (Reh. June 30; runs July 8-12), "The Glass Menagerie" by Tennessee Williams (Reh. July 7; runs July 15-19), "One Man Two Guvnors" by Richard Bean (Reh. July 14; runs July 22-26), "Toad of ...
- Rehearses and performs in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheila's Day" (Ricardo Khan, adapted/dir.; Thuli Dumakude, vocal instruction Rehearsals begin April 7; runs on or about April 28-May 23) and "Autumn's Harvest" (Dominique Morriseau, written by; Jade King Carroll, dir. Workshop April 14-18; rehearsals begin June 16; runs on or about July 7-July 11 with possible extension into ...
- Season runs Summer 2014 in Martha's Vineyard, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 18, 25 in Boston, MA
Casting Vineyard Playhouse's 2014 season. Season includes the world premiere play "The Whaleship Essex" (Joe Forbrich, writer; Peter Zinn, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 21-July 12), the world premiere folk musical "Searching Paul Clayton" (Larry Mollin, writer; Randal Myler, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; opens in July; closes ...
- Performs Summer 2014 in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 20, 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2014 season of Peninsula Players. Shows include: "The Tin Woman" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 17-July 6); "And Then There Were None" (Rehearsals begin June 18; runs July 9-27); "The Mystery of Irma Vep" (Rehearsals begin July 19; runs July 30-Aug. 17); "Butler" (Rehearsals begin July 31; ...
- Season rehearses and performs Summer 2014 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's summer season. Season includes: "A Murder is Announced" (Trent Blanton, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 10-15); "My Fair Lady" (Larry Smiglewski, dir.; Gabriella Perez, choreo.;Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 17-29); "Mame" (Dann Dunn, dir.-choreo.; Trevor Pierce, music dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Porthouse Theatre 2014 Summer Season to include "My Fair Lady" with book & lyrics by Alan J. Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe (Terri Kent, dir.; Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 12-18); "Starmites" by Barry Keating and Stuart Ross (Michael McIntosh, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 17; runs ...
- Contracts fun June 1-Sept. 1, 2014. Rehearsals and performances will be held at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH.
- Auditions: Apr 5 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the summer season of shows featuring tributes to Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, and Madonna at Canobie Lake Park.
- Rehearsals begin this May in NYC; runs June 1-Sept. 1 at Canobie Lake Park in Salem, NH. Note: Must be completely available for all dates.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking male singers to form a One Direction tribute show.