Audition: 2 hours ago
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 31 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Philadelphia Theatre Company's upcoming 2016-17 season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 13, 2016; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 16, with extension to Oct. 26); "Found" (Eli Bolin, music-original lyrics; Hunter Bell and ...
Audition: 2 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Montgomery, AL
Casting the Alabama Shakespeare Festival's 2016-2017 season. Season includes Agatha Christie’s "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 16); Dickens’ "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 24); A Musical TBA (Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2016; runs Feb. 3-12, 2017); "Sherlock Holmes" ...
Audition: in 21 hours
- Season runs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in the 2016-17 Season of the Old Globe Theatre. Season includes: "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (Timothy Mason, book & lyrics; Mel Marvin, music; Jack O’Brien, original prod.-creator-dir.; John DeLuca, original choreo.; James Vásquez, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs ...
- Season runs in Red Bank, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 28 in Red Bank, NJ
Equity actors and actor/singers for the Two River Theatre Company 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’ (August Wilson, writer; Ruben Santiago-Hudson, dir.; Heidi Griffiths, casting dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 16.; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 9), “The Lion In Winter” (James Goldman, writer; Tyne Rafaeli, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Rehearsals are tentatively every Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00pm-9:00pm. Starting in mid July. The official season starts late October and last until the end of June.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Brooklyn, NY
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking divers dancers for the Brooklynettes Dance Team. Company states: "The Brooklyn Nets are casting the Brooklynettes dance team for the 2016-17 NBA season. Dancers will perform at all Brooklyn Nets games at Barclays Center and represent the Brooklyn Nets at events throughout the NY metropolitan area and internationally.
- Season runs Aug. 12-June 2017 in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Gainesville, FL
Seeking Equity actors of all types for various roles in the Hippodrome Theatre's 2016-17 Season. Season includes: "Stage Kiss" (Sarah Ruhl, writer; Tim Altmeyer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Aug. 31-Sept. 25); "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane: A Stage Horror Parody" (Dale Gutzman, writer; Lauren Caldwell, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting Equity actors for the American Stage Theatre Co. 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Good People” (Runs Sept. 7-Oct. 2), “Tartuffe” (Runs Oct. 26 -Nov. 20), “It's A Wonderful Life” (A Live Radio Play. Runs Dec. 10-24) , “Joe Turner's Come & Gone” (Runs Jan. 18, 2017-Feb.19, 2017). “Informed Consent” (Runs ...
Audition: Jun 08
- First read/rehearsals begin July 2-Aug. 10, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (actors will be off from July 18-28; tech is Aug. 7, noon-10 p.m.; runs Aug. 11-31 at Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro CA 90731.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The How and the Why," which depicts two biologists meeting for the first time, one near the end of her career and one who is just beginning. The older woman has earned fame for her work on the Grandmother hypothesis and the younger wants to present a radical new ...
Audition: Jun 13
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Arden Theatre Company's 2016-2017 LORT season. Season includes "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, writer; sort of adapted from The Seagull by Anton Chekhov. Rehearsals begin Aug. 23; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 16 with a possible extension through Oct. 23); "The Legend Of Georgia McBride" (Matthew Lopez, writer; Emmanuelle Delpech, ...