- Rehearses April 13-May 22 (evenings and weekends); performs May 23, 24, 25, 30, & 31 with possible extension to June 6 & 7. All performances are at 4:30 p.m. in the Nelson Amphitheatre on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Irvine, CA
Casting "The Merchant of Venice," Shakespeare's classic play.
- Productions rehearse and perform at the Broadway Palm in Ft. Myers, FL or the Dutch Apple in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting Prather Entertainment Group's upcoming 2015 productions. Productions at the Broadway Palm include: "Church Basement Ladies" (May 14-July 4); "Footloose" (June 25-Aug. 15); and "Some Enchanted Evening: Rodgers and Hammerstein Musical Revue (Aug. 13-Sept. 26). Productions at the Dutch Apple include: "Oklahoma!" (June 4-Aug. 1).
- Rehearsals Apr. 8-June 10, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; tech runs June 15-18; runs June 19-21 & 25-27 at Porch Light Productions in Glen Rock, NJ (approx. 45 minutes from NYC by both bus and train).
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Glen Rock, NJ
Seeking singers with dance/movement experience for Jason Robert Brown’s "Songs for a New World."
- Rehearses Apr.-June; performs the second wk. of June in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Holy Cannoli," a sketch comedy production based on Italian-American stereotypes.
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Rehearses evenings in May; runs June 6, 13, 25, and 27 at The Acme Theatre in The Complex Theatres, 6470 Santa Monica Blvd. in L.A. For more info, visit http://www.complexhollywood.com/space_6470_theatre.php.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Might As Well Live: Stories By Dorothy Parker," a play for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Dorothy Parker once said, “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” The same could be said of the unforgettable characters she wrote. Those characters come ...
- Rehearsals begin April 25 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings, Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. & Sun. TBA); runs May 30-June 14 (12 performances) in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," an avant garde ensemble approach to the classic comedy.
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Production runs June 24-25, in Tulsa, OK.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Tulsa, OK
Casting for the production "Twelfth Night." Production description: "When Viola and her twin brother are separated at sea and she finds herself shipwrecked in the mythical land of Illyria, she must don the persona of a young man to survive."