- Season rehearses and runs in Peterborough, NH.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Peterborough Players' 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Red" (John Logan, writer. Rehearsals begin June 11, 2015; runs June 24-July 5); "Intimate Exchanges" (Alan Ayckborn, writer. Rehearsals begin June 25; runs July 8-19); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 22-Aug. 2); "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon ...
- Rehearses Feb. 2-25; tech rehearsal Feb. 26 in NYC; performs Feb. 26 (9 p.m.), Feb. 28 (2 p.m.), Mar. 1 (7 p.m.) at Robert Moss Theater at 440 Studios in NYC. Possible added performance in March if nominated for best production.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Zuccotti Park," a new musical by Catherine Hurd (book & lyrics) and Vatrena King (composer) set to be part of the 2015 Venus/Adonis Theater Festival in NYC. Synopsis: Cooper, a soldier on leave from Afghanistan, meets up with former childhood neighbor, Kate, at Zuccotti Park, where she is part ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10, 2015; tech Apr. 10-12; dress rehearsals Apr. 14 & 15; previews begin Apr. 16; runs Apr. 25-May 24 with possible extension through June 7 TBD (Thurs.-Sat. eves., Sun. matinees, one Wed. eve. on May 20) in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "My Barking Dog," a play by Eric Coble. Synopsis: What happens when something deeply wild ventures onto your doorstep? Two reclusive apartment dwellers’ unfulfilled lives take a turn for the bizarre when a starving coyote begins to frequent their fire escape. This brush with wildlife incites them to embrace ...