- Rehearses evenings and weekends June 29-July 18 in NY and July 19 in Pottstown, PA; runs July 23-25 and July 30-Aug. 1 with Saturday matinees and a rain date of Aug. 2 in Woodside, NY.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Circle Mirror Transformation," an outdoor play.
- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Rehearses and shoots June 3 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at NYU Tisch, 721 Broadway, 12th Fl., Studio B, NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting a short studio project for an NYU undergraduate class, "Sight and Sound: Studio." This is a one-page dialogue exercise filmed in a three-camera studio which should take no more than two hours of rehearsal and shooting. Backstory: The scene takes place in modern-day New York City where two brothers ...
- Rehearses approx. twice TBD; shoots June 22-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Red," a Columbia University student film that tells the story of a university professor rediscovering his past as a cross-dressing performer.
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting the Palm Beach Dramaworks 2015-2016 season. Season includes: "Picnic" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9–Nov. 8, 2015); "The History Boys" (J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 4, 2015–Jan. 3, 2016); "Long Day's Journey Into Night" (William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 8 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking actors for the Guthrie Theatre 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "To Kill a Mockingbird" (John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Coconauts" (David Ivers, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20-Jan. 3); "A Christmas Carol" (Joe Chvala, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Rochester, MI
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; run ends Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; run ends Dec. 25); "Legends!" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; run ends Jan. 31); "Atomic" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 19; run ends Mar. 6); "Calendar ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in American Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "Intimate Apparel" (Lynn Nottage, writer. Contract dates: Aug. 25-Oct. 11, with possible extension to Oct. 18); "The 39 Steps" (Patrick Barlow, adaptation. Contract dates: Oct. 27-Dec. 13, 2015); "Jitney" (August Wilson, writer. Contract dates: Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs July 25-Aug. 22 at the Long Beach Playhouse in CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Shakespeare’s R&J," a play. Synopsis: Four young prep school students, tired of going through the usual drill of conjugating Latin and other tedious school routines, decide to vary their very governed lives. After school, one breaks out a copy of William Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juiliet" and they all take ...
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...
- Shoots June 22-25 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Piñata Man," a short film about a man who operates and owns a Piñata store by day, but come night, he's a badass vigilante for hire.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 in Portland, OR with an eastern tour.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA and Jun 24, 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Cuba Libre," a musical with the rhythms of Cuban music driving the universal story of a man caught between countries, losses, and loves, and his search for freedom. Synopsis: Set in America and Cuba, this timely tale reverberates across politics, ambition and romance with quick-witted dialogue, joy-filled dance and ...
- Competition runs June 27, July 18, Aug. 1, and Sept. 19 at Women's National Republican Club and Angel Orensanz Art Center in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the 2015 AMN International Jewelry Queen Pageant.
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs weekends beginning Aug. 7 in Glendora CA.
- Auditions: Jun 13, in Glendora, CA
Casting "Villain of Mystery Island," in which Amber Giving has been left with the responsibility of the family owned rest spa. Company states: "The Giving Institute for the Dreadfully Excitable is located on Mystery Island. The only patient at the spa is Prudence Partridgeberry but the sea air and noises ...