- Rehearsals begin May 11 (Mon. & Wed., 7:30-9:30 p.m.); runs June 26-28, with possible additional show dates to be negotiated, at The Golden Spur Restaurant in Glendora, CA.
- Auditions: May 6, 7, 8, 9 in Glendora, CA
Casting "Two Gun Junction," a play. Synopsis: Smarmy lawyer Addison Adder has come to Two Gun Junction in search of Juliet Goodworth, the runaway heiress to the Goodworth Company mail order and department store empire. Juliet is running away from her father and has taken a sales position in Suze ...
- Season runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Pittsburgh Public Theater. Season includes: "The Diary of Anne Frank" (Albert Hackett & Frances Goodrich, writers; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs: Oct. 25); "A Servant to Two Masters" (Carlo Goldoni, writer; adapted by Lee Hall; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; ...
- Runs June 1-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 7 in New York, NY and May 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Circus in Winter," a musical.
- Rehearsals May-June 2015; performs June 18-20, 25-27 at Pico House at Olvera St. in L.A.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Memory Palace." Synopsis: A man sits at a café table, outdoors. He is dying. And, as he speaks of his loss of powers, the odd things that are happening to his eyesight, his sense of balance, the occasional painful spasm in the sole of one of his feet, his ...
- Rehearsals begin late June at the Diavolo Space in L.A.; tour starts this September. Company states: "Diavolo offers approximately 25-30 weeks of work for the season, including 6-10 weeks of rehearsal."
- Auditions: May 9 in Denver, CO and May 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting touring company members for the new season of "Architecture in Motion." Company states: 'Working environment is physically demanding and team-oriented. Opportunity to collaboratively choreograph new works in Diavolo’s style of 'Architecture in Motion' under the direction of founding Artistic Director Jacques Heim (choreography credits include Cirque du Soleil and ...
- Season runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: May 11, Jun 1 in Rochester, MI
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; run ends Nov. 1); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; run ends Dec. 25); "Legends!" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; run ends Jan. 31); "Atomic" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 19; run ends Mar. 6); "Calendar ...
- Season runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors for Mosaic Theater Company of DC's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Unexplored Interior" (Derek Goldman, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 26-Nov. 29); "The Gospel of Lovingkindness" (Jennifer Nelson, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; runs Dec. 7-Jan. 3); "Eretz Chadasha: The Promised Land" (Michael Bloom, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Lab runs June 1-25 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 12, in New York, NY
Seeking technical, expressive dancers with experience in contemporary movement for "The Circus in Winter." Must be strong actor/singers.
- Approx. rehearsal dates include: reading May 5-19; May 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 (12-2 p.m.), June 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11 (12-2 p.m.) at 5429 W. Washington Blvd., L.A. Runs June 13 (12 p.m.), June 19 (5 p.m.), and June 28 (5 p.m.) at Hudson Theatres, L.A.
- Auditions: May 13 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Marriage Proposal," Anton Chekhov’s one-act comedy, for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Synopsis: "The Marriage Proposal" forces us to think about relationships. Its three protagonists desperately hope that a marriage will occur, but can’t stop bickering long enough to pull it off. Is this a forecast of how wedded ...
- Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 8-25 in West Long Branch, NJ.
- Auditions: May 16 in West Long Branch, NJ
Seeking Equity singer/actors for various roles and ensemble in "Big, The Musical."
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 25. Production runs June 26-27, July 2-3, 9-12, and 16-18, in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Auditions: May 16, 17 in Oklahoma City, OK
Casting for the production "Exit, Pursued by a Bear." Project description: "Nan has decided to teach her abusive husband Kyle a lesson. With the help of her friend Simon (acting as her emotional - and actual - cheerleader), and a stripper named Sweetheart, she duct tapes Kyle to a chair ...
- Rehearsals begin June 14 for nonunion and June 22 for union; runs July 11-Aug. 9 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: May 18, 20 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Tarzan," a musical.