- Rehearsal begins Mar. 19, 2015; runs Apr. 9-June 7, 2015 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong singers/actors for principal roles in "Billy Elliot."
- Contract begins Oct. 26, 2014 or Nov. 1, 2014 travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Oct. 27, 2014 or Nov. 2, 2014 in Tampa, FL; board ship Dec. 6, 2014; contract ends June 6, 2015. Note: Norwegian Getaway, ports every week in Miami for seven day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting the Norwegian Cruise Line production of "Legally Blonde." Production states: "The Norwegian Getaway is Norwegian Cruise Line’s latest ship! In addition to this brand-new production of 'Legally Blonde,' entertainment on the ship will include 'Illusionarium,' a dining/entertainment experience devoted to magic and illusion, a water park with five slides, ...
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27 or Nov. 2 in Tampa, FL, runs Dec. 6-June 6, 2015 in the Caribbean.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York City, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde," a musical for Norwegian Cruise Line.
- Runs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Solana Beach, CA
Seeking actors for North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Freud's Last Session" (Mark St. Germain, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsal begins Sept. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16), "Gunmetal Blues" (Scott Wentworth, book; Craig Bohmler & Marion Adler, lyrics; Andrew Barnicle, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 14-Feb. ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Seattle, WA
Seeking actors for Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Explorer's Club" (Nell Benjamin, writer. Rehearsal begins Dec. 29; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 28), "Best of Enemies," (Mark St. Germain, writer. Rehearsal begins Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25), "Jeeves Intervenes" (Margaret Raether, writer. Rehearsal begins Apr. 13; runs May ...
- Runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Seattle, WA
Casting Taproot Theatre Company's 2015 season. Season includes "The Explorers Club" by Nell Benjamin (reh. Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 8, 2015), "Best of Enemies" by Mark St. Germain (reh. Feb. 23, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 25, 2015), "Jeeves Intervenes" adapted by Margaret Raether (reh. Apr. 13, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...