- Rehearses in late June; shoots July 1-8 in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Auditions: May 24 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Midnight Carnival," a graduate thesis film for Temple University. Synopsis: "Midnight Carnival" tells the coming-of-age story of a newly-arrived Taiwanese girl’s exploration of the country, as well as her self-identity. Andrea Lin, a nineteen-year-old girl who comes to America with an imagination, finds out she is in the midst ...
- Season runs Aug. 18-June 5, with possible extension to June 19, in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: May 26 in Hartford, CT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Hartford Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "An Opening in Time" (Christopher Shinn, writer; Oliver Butler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11); "Rear Window" (Keith Reddin, writer; Darko Tresnjak, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 30-Nov. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: May 27, Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...
- Rehearsals beginning June. Performances August 7-30, in Petaluma, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in Petaluma, CA and May 30 in Petaluma, CA
Casting the play "The Tempest ." Production description: "Shakespeare in the park: Prospero, a magician, lives in exile on a desolate isle with his daughter, Miranda. Aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ship of his enemies, but the king's son becomes stranded with them ...
- Rehearses evenings and weekends June 29-July 18 in NY and July 19 in Pottstown, PA; runs July 23-25 and July 30-Aug. 1 with Saturday matinees and a rain date of Aug. 2 in Woodside, NY.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Circle Mirror Transformation," an outdoor play.
- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...