- Rehearses Jan. 9-23, 2015; opens Jan. 24 and runs through April (two shows every Sat., 11 a.m. & 1 p.m.) at 13 Street Rep, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in NY, NY
Casting "Rapunzarella White: A Fairly Fractured Fairy Tale." Synopsis: Rapunzel, Cinderella, and Snow White are triplets stolen by an angry witch. Each princess is catapulted into her own fairy tale, awaiting rescue by her own personal (bumbling) Prince Charming.
- Season rehearses and runs in Peterborough, NH.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting Peterborough Players' 2015 summer season. Season includes: "Red" (John Logan, writer. Rehearsals begin June 11, 2015; runs June 24-July 5); "Intimate Exchanges" (Alan Ayckborn, writer. Rehearsals begin June 25; runs July 8-19); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 22-Aug. 2); "Charley's Aunt" (Brandon ...
- Plays in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jan 7 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various principal roles in the Stages St. Louis 2015 season, to include "Smokey Joes Cafe" (rehearses May 12-28, 2015; runs May 29-June 28, 2015; Stephen Bourneuf, dir./choreo.; Peggy Taphorn, co-choreo.; Lisa Campbell Albert, MD), "Anything Goes" (rehearses June 30-July 16, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; ...
- All applicants must be available Apr. 14-Sept. 10, 2015. Rehearsals begin Apr. 14 in NYC; season ends Aug. 30. The "Tempest" tour runs Aug. 31-Sept. 10, tentatively.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, Feb 6, 7 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservator Company. Associate artistic director states: "The Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival Conservatory Company is an artistic home to practice and take risks. Working alongside our nationally-recognized acting company on and off stage, the six to eight actors we invite into the program ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23-June 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "All Shook Up," inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, with book by Joe Dipietro.
- Performs in Auburn, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24, 25 in Auburn, NY
Casting Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival, to include "West Side Story" with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim (reh. May 14, 2015, runs May 27-June 17, 2015; Parker Esse, dir./choreo.), "The Light in the Piazza" with book by Craig Lucas, music & lyrics ...
- Rehearses Mar. 8, 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19 & 26, May 3, 10, 17, and 31, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Ripley-Grier Studios. Note: Actors are only called for rehearsal they must attend. Tech on June 5, 4:30-9 p.m. at The Five Angels Theater; performances will be held June 6 & 7 in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking participants for a full-scale production of "Honk Jr." a musical adaptation of "The Ugly Duckling." This production for our junior members will allow some of our younger performers (roughly ages 8-11) to shine. A Class Act NY's full-scale productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway ...
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 1–4 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 12 and up for "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will be open ...