- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin October 5. Performances run November 5-22, in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Failure: A Love Story," by Philip Dawkins. Project description: “By the end of 1928, all three Fail sisters will be dead, expiring in reverse order - youngest to oldest. Tuneful songs and a whimsical chorus follow the story of Nelly, Jenny June, and Gerty as they live out their ...
- Performs in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting Farmers Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fully Committed" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 6-15), "Forever Plaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 16; runs Dec. 4-27), "Other Desert Cities" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016), "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2016; runs Apr. 29-May ...
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Nashville, TN and Oct 3 in New York, NY and Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...