- Rehearses April 13-May 22 (evenings and weekends); performs May 23, 24, 25, 30, & 31 with possible extension to June 6 & 7. All performances are at 4:30 p.m. in the Nelson Amphitheatre on the campus of Concordia University in Irvine, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Irvine, CA
Casting "The Merchant of Venice," Shakespeare's classic play.
- Rehearsal begins in June; first performance take place July 13; opens Aug. 6 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Mar 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Hamilton," with music & lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- Rehearses and performs in Fish Creek, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Peninsula Players. Season includes: "A Real Lulu" (Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 16-July 5); "Dial 'M' for Murder" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs July 8-26); "Lend Me a Tenor" (Rehearsals begin July 9; runs July 29-Aug. 16); "Outside Mullingar" (Rehearsals begin July 30; runs ...
- Season rehearses (during the day, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.) and runs in Franklin, TN.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Franklin, TN
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and chorus parts in Studio Tenn's 2015-16 season shows. Season includes: "Gypsy" (Arthur Laurents, book; Jule Styne, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "It's a Wonderful Life" (James W. Rodgers, adapter. Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Westport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Depot Theatre. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July10-26); "New York Water!" (Rehearsals begin July 20; runs July 31-Aug 16); and "Savin' Up for Saturday Night, The Honky Tonk Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Aug. 21-Sept. 6, 2015).
- Rehearses April 6-29. Performances run April 30-June 6, at Funhouse Lounge in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical "Buffy the Parody Musical." Project description: "A musical stage version of the cult classic film, 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer.'"
- Productions rehearse and perform in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Berkeley, CA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Berkeley Repertory Theatre. Season includes: "Amelie" (Craig Lucas, book; Dan Messe, music; Nathan Tysen, lyrics; Pam MacKinnon, dir.; Kimberly Grigsby, mus. dir.; Sam Pinkleton, choreo.; Rehearsals begin July 7; previews begin Aug. 28; opens Sept. 11; closes Oct. 4 with possible ext. through Oct. 18); ...
- Rehearsals take place June 22-July 3 (12 day break) July 15-22; tech at 59E59, July 22; preview at 59E59, July 23-26 in NYC. Actors travel to Edinburgh: July 31 or Aug. 1 ; tech at Edinburgh: Aug. 4; previews at Edinburgh, Aug. 5-6; performances at Edinburgh: Aug 7-31, 2015 (performances schedule TBD - please note that due to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival schedule, performers may only have one day off during the run).
- Auditions: Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY and Apr 6, 7, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors of all gender identities and ethnicities for "Trans Scripts - Part One," a play by Paul Lucas based on interviews conducted with over 70 people of transgender experience in the United States, Europe and Australia. The play focuses on trans females (male to female). Linda ...
- First Rehearsal: Tues., March 5. Rehearses at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, 1336 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood. Weeknights and weekends only. 4-5 rehearsals per week, dates and times dependent upon cast schedules. Not all actors called to every rehearsal. 5 Performances: Sat. June 6, 9:00PM (Preview) Fri. June 12, 11:30PM Thurs. June 18, 7:00PM Sat. June 20, 5:00PM Sun. June 28, 5:00PM Performs at the Actors Company (Let Live Theater) at 916 N. Formosa Ave., Hollywood.
- Auditions: Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 6, 9 in Los Angeles, CA
Participant in the 2015 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Following a group of hopeful assistants, this world premiere musical comedy explores the superiority complex of Hollywood and the glamorous lifestyle that seems to elevate its participants above “ordinary” people. Through a string of heartfelt songs, four industry aspirants maneuver around long hours, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; season runs June 16-Oct.11 in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in New York, NY and Apr 7, 8 in New York, NY
Equity actors and actors who sing for various principal roles in Mountain Playhouse's upcoming season. Season includes "Cotton Patch Gospel," Chapter Two," "Nana's Naughty Nickers," "Church Basement Ladies 4," "The Hound of Baskervilles," and "Forever Plaid."
- Rehearsals begin June 2015; first performance July 13; opens Aug. 6 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 7, in New York, NY and Apr 7, in New York, NY
Casting "Hamilton," a musical headed to Broadway.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs June 6-July 12, Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA 93065.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA and Apr 7, 8 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Into the Woods," a musical with a modern twist on the beloved Brothers Grimm fairy tales in a musical format that follows the classic tales of "Cinderella," "Little Red Riding Hood," "Jack and the Beanstalk," and "Rapunzel," all tied together by an original story involving a baker and his ...