- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Rehearses approx. June 23-mid August (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15 or Aug. 21 & 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. ...
- Shoots June 2 (8-11 a.m.) at NYU Tisch, 12th Fl., Studio B., 721 Broadway, NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU Studio TV project. Synopsis: After their father passes away, Derek returns home to his sister Jenny, who has been taking care of their ill father for the past several years. The two siblings dispute over their choices surrounding their father's care. This is a short, two-page script.
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 15. Outdoor productions run July 23-26 in Riverwoods, IL; July 30-August 1 in Lake Forest, IL; August 6-9 in Grayslake, IL; and August 13-16 in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "As You Like It," a play by William Shakespeare. Project description: "Rosalind, the daughter of Duke Senior (the banished duke), falls in love with a young man named Orlando, but before she can even think twice about it, she is banished by Duke Frederick, who threatens death if she ...
- Saturday May 30, 2015 and June 6, 2015 at 10:30AM for an open casting call and read at Being Alive 7531 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 100 West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in West Hollywood, CA
The only thing positive in B.Osten’s life was his HIV status. The 80’s and 90’s took its toll on him physically and mentally. Within that time, he made wrong choices and unhealthy decisions. At the age of forty-two, he had a meth dependency left over from his circuit club days. ...
- Rehearses June 6 (1-4 p.m.) and June 12 (6-7 p.m.); shoots June 13 in Montreal, QC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Montreal, QC
Casting “The Adolescent Nine," a short film. Synopsis: "The Adolescent Nine" follows Elly, a quiet high-school senior, who finds out she’s pregnant. Scared and with nowhere else to go, she seeks help from an unlikely friend: her chemistry teacher, Harlan.
- Rehearses June 6 (11 a.m.-2 p.m.), June 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 10 ((3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 15 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 17 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 20 (1-5 p.m.); June 22 (1-5 p.m.); June 24 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); June 29 (6-10 p.m.): July 2 (6-10 p.m.); July 6 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 8 (3:30-5:30 p.m.); July 10 (6-10 p.m.); July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); July 12 (12-4 p.m.); and July 17 (6-11 p.m.). Runs July 18 (7 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "To celebrate our ten-year anniversary creating theater on 42nd St., Manhattan Repertory Theatre will be bringing back the first production produced by Manhattan Rep--the tenth anniversary production of the hysterical romantic comedy about dating, 'The Match Game' by Ken Wolf. The ...
- Rehearses in June in Silver Spring, MD; runs July 2, 6, 7, and 9 in Annandale, VA.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Silver Spring, MD
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," the play written by William Shakespeare. Synopsis: "Romeo and Juliet" tells the story of two young lovers whose deaths results in the reconciliation of their families.