- Shooting late June through late July, in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: May 26 in Richmond, VA
Casting the Belltower Pictures feature film, "Shooting the Prodigal." Project description: "A feature length comedy about a church that makes a movie about the prodigal son."
- Season runs in Red Bank, NJ.
- Auditions: May 26 in Red Bank, NJ
Casting the Two River Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Seven Guitars" (Brandon J. Dirden, dir.; Heidi Griffiths, casting dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 4); "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" (Jessica Stone, dir.; Adam Caldwell, casting dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. ...
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY and Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting an Equity African-American male actor to join the acting company of Dallas Theater Center for one year, to play roles in "Mountaintop" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15), "All the Way," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 27, 2016), and "Dreamgirls" (Rehearsals begin May 5; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals beginning June. Performances August 7-30, in Petaluma, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in Petaluma, CA and May 30 in Petaluma, CA
Casting the play "The Tempest ." Production description: "Shakespeare in the park: Prospero, a magician, lives in exile on a desolate isle with his daughter, Miranda. Aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ship of his enemies, but the king's son becomes stranded with them ...
- Rehearses June 2015; shoots late-July 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Baby Steps," an MFA Filmmaking Intermidiate Thesis, is a dramedy about loss and identity that follows the story of Maggie, a hyper-organized woman sheltered away in her work, who breaks from routine when she decides to follow instructions from an old journal after the death of an old friend. ...
- Rehearses day of showcase, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; showcases run June 19, 22, 30, July 7, 15, 17, 21 and 28, Aug. 4, 11, and 18, 7 p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 2, 5, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for Don't Tell Mama summer showcases. Producer states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently seeking musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. As of spring 2015, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 360 showcases featuring over ...
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking Equity actors for various principal roles in American Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "Intimate Apparel" (Lynn Nottage, writer. Contract dates: Aug. 25-Oct. 11, with possible extension to Oct. 18); "The 39 Steps" (Patrick Barlow, adaptation. Contract dates: Oct. 27-Dec. 13, 2015); "Jitney" (August Wilson, writer. Contract dates: Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs for first three weekends of November at Bay Terrace Garden Jewish Center in Bayside, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in Bayside, NY
Casting a non-Equity production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum."
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Goodman Theatre's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Kimberly Senior, dir. Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 18); "A Christmas Carol" (Henry Wishcampter, dir. Runs Oct. 20-Dec. 27); "Another Word for Beauty" (Steve Cosson, dir. Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 21); "The Matchmaker" (Henry Wishcamper, dir. Runs Feb. 2-Apr. 10); "The Sign in Sidney Brustein's ...
- Rehearses June 22-July 22 (eves. & weekends); runs July 23, 24, and 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottom of the Fifth," a new one-act play by Dianna Tucker Baritot. Synopsis: In this piece, we meet two young Mets fans whose love and loyalty for one another grows ever deeper through the fervor of baseball fandom, alongside the absurdity of baseball's evolution over the course of 50 ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 22 at Sydelle and Lee Blatt Performing Art Center's St. Germaine Stage in Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in Lenox, MA
Casting "Holy Laughter," a play.
- Rehearses June 29-Aug. 6 (Mon.-Thurs., 2-6 p.m., with additional hours for tech rehearsals the last two weeks; runs July 31 and Aug. 1, 7, and 8 at North Shore High School in Glen Head, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 29 in Sea Cliff, NY
Casting two productions for The North Shore Summer Theater Workshop, open to students in grades 6-12. Productions include "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and a "New Works Cabaret" featuring songs from some of today's best writers and composers. Seeking actors and crew interested in production-based instruction in all ...