- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- April 7, 2015 – June 27, 2015 (5 day performance week, 6 day rehearsal week) Performance at Judson Gym, New York
- Auditions: Nov 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for six principal roles in "Afghanistan Zimbabwe America Kuwait," a new play by Daniel Talbott. Synopsis: In a not so distant future where children have never known a world without war, resources are vanishing and what’s left is controlled by unseen factions. Soldiers still train and wait ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...