- Rehearsal begins Mar. 19, 2015; runs Apr. 9-June 7, 2015 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting strong singers/actors for principal roles in "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 23, 2015; runs Apr. 9-June 7, 2015 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, in Chicago, IL
Casting strong singers, actors, and dancers in "Billy Elliot."
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...
- Rehearses Sundays, 9 a.m.-noon, beginning September 21 in Chicago, IL. Company class runs one- and a half hours per week. There will be one show in late November 2014, with other shows January 29-February 28, May 28-June 7, and September 10-20, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Tapman Productions is casting its 2014-15 season. Project description: "The Tapmen are the resident performance ensemble of Tapman Productions, LLC, a Chicago-based production company."
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...