- Season rehearses and runs in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for principal roles in North Shore Music Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "Funny Girl" (rehearsals begin May 22, 2016; runs June 7-19); "Mary Poppins" (Kevin P. Hill, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 28; runs July 12-31); "Singin' in the Rain" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo.; Milton Granger, music dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season runs Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10, 11, in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Ogunquit Playhouse. Season includes: "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" (Rehearsals begin June 27 in NYC; runs July 13-Aug. 6); "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 15-July 9); "Seven Brides ...
- Season runs in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 6, in Aspen, CO
Casting the 2016 Season for Theatre Aspen. Season includes: "Mamma Mia" (Mark Martino, dir.-choreo.; Eric Alsford, music dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; previews begin June 24; runs June 27-Aug. 20); "Buyer and Cellar" (Maurice LaMee, dir. Rehearsals begin June 28; previews begin July 7; runs July 9-Aug. 19); and "Dear ...
- Rehearsals begin April 1. Performances run June 1-18, at Spring Mtn. Ranch outdoor theatre (20 minutes west of Las Vegas, NV).
- Auditions: Feb 9, 11, 12, 13 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Project description: "Based on the critically acclaimed Disney animated film, this classic fairytale favorite is about a beautiful young woman, considered odd in her provincial town, who takes the place of her imprisoned father in the castle of a Beast and has the adventure ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12, 13, in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers, dancers, and character actors for Pittsburgh CLO's 2016 season. Note that chorus members must be able to sing and dance. Most age-appropriate parts will be filled from the chorus. Season includes: "Chicago" (rehearsals begin June 10, 2016; runs June 17-26); "Damn Yankees" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, ...
- Season runs June 7-Sept. 25 in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 14, 15 in San Rafael, CA
Casting the Marin Shakespeare Company 2016 Summer Season. Season includes "The Taming"(Lauren Gunderson, writer; Robert Currier, dir.), "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer; Lesley Schisgall Currier, dir.), and "Othello" (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Currier, dir.).
- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Summer contracts begin May 31; fall contracts begin September, October, and November in Macon, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Macon, MO
Casting the Maples Repertory Theatre 2016 Season. season includes "Of Mice and Men" (runs June 24-July 17); "Ring of Fire;" "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (runs July 15-Aug. 7); and "My Three Angels" (runs Nov. 30-Dec. 7).
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in New York, NY and Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season ...
- Rehearses Mar. 1-17; runs Mar. 18, Apr. 2, 23, 24, 29, 30, May 7, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 27, June 3, 4, 5, 11, and 12 at 13 Street Repertory Company in New York City.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting “Yaki Yim Bamboo the Musical,” an original interactive children’s musical set in the Caribbean.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 19, 2016 in Washington, D.C.; tech May 10 in Atlanta; opens May 12 in Atlanta, GA; week two is May 17-21 in Miami, FL; week three is May 24-28 in Austin, TX; week four is May 31-June 4 in Denver, CO; week five is June 7-11 in L.A.; week six is June 14-18 in Oakland, CA; week seven is June 21-25 in Chicago, IL; week eight is June 28-July 2 in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Washington, DC
Seeking Equity actors (four women, one man) for principal roles in this eight-city U.S. tour of "1 in 3 Play" (working title).
- Shows rehearse and run in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "The Invisible Hand" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; David Kennedy, dir. Rehearsals begin June 24; tech July 15-17; previews July 19-22; opens July 23; closes Aug. 7) and "What the Butler Saw" (Joe Orton, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 29; tech Aug. 19-21; previews Aug. 23-26; opens ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2; runs June 2-26 Thursdays-Saturdays at 7 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. in Cleveland Heights, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Cleveland Heights, OH
Casting "The Toxic Avenger"
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Equity actors for the Folger Theatre 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “Sense And Sensibility” (Jane Austen, writer; Kate Hamill, adaptation; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearses Aug. 23-Sept. 11; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 23), “Timon Of Athens” (William Shakespeare, writer; Robert Richmond, dir. Rehearses Jan. 10, 2017-Feb. 5, 2017; runs Feb. 7, 2017-Mar. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Colchester, VT.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in Saint Michael's Playhouse's upcoming 2016 season. Theater states: "As a Resident Stock Theater, SMP looks to hire a company of actors to appear in as many consecutive productions as possible. Musicals and non-musicals may share many of the same actors." Season includes: "Sister ...
- Rehearsals begin June 14; runs July 20-Sept. 4 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in Austin, TX
Seeking Equity and non-Equity male and female dancers for "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearses Fridays March 18-June 3, 2016 (4:45-7:45 p.m.) and Jun. 4 and 8 (5-8 p.m); runs Jun. 10-12, 2016 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 24 in Vienna, VA
Seeking participants ages ten to eighteen to audition for the cast of our Youth Theater Main Stage productions.
- Rehearsals begin June 7, show opens June 22, runs thru July 9. All rehearsals and performances are held in Cortland, NY
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Cortland Repertory Theatre, a summer theatre in Central NY celebrating our 45th season, is accepting nonunion submissions for the roles of Tony and Maria for our production of "West Side Story".
- Rehearsals begin May 31; season runs Weds.-Sun., 7 p.m. at the outside festival on a purpose built stage on the grounds of the Old Zoo in Griffith Park, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Independent Shakespeare Company's free Shakespeare in Griffith Park. Season includes "Richard III" (Melissa Chalsma, dir. Runs June 25-July 24) and "The Tempest" (Matthew Earnest, dir. Runs July 30-Sept. 4).
- Rehearsals begin June 21, 2016; runs July 20- Aug. 7 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actors for six available roles in "Love's Labour's Lost."
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY and Feb 24 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...