- Rehearsals December 27-January 10 in St. Charles, IL. Tech/Final Dress January 11, 13, 14. Previews January 15-23. Opens January 24. Closes March 8. Matinees: Thursday @ 2 PM: January 29, February 12, 19, March 5. Fridays & Saturdays @ 8pm, Sundays @ 2pm.
- Auditions: Oct 31 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "No Way to Treat a Lady," a musical. Project description: "This theatrically charged musical comedy thriller about a publicity crazed actor turned killer and the endearing detective who pursues him is based on the best selling novel that became a renowned movie. It is a devilish blend of humor, ...
- Rehearsals begin February 2, 2015. Performances run March 6-22, 2015 in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Mesa, AZ
Casting Rodgers & Hammerstein's classic musical "Carousel." Project Description: "This multiple Tony Award winning show was first produced when the nation was still reeling from 2 World Wars, and its themes of selflessness, disillusionment and redemption are likely a reflection of a public with PTSD. These themes are even more ...
- Three weekday evening rehearsals per week in Chicago, IL. One afternoon rehearsal Sundays beginning mid-January. Tech Week: March 8-12. Shows March 13-15.
- Auditions: Nov 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Yeomen of the Guard, or the Merryman and His Maid," a musical. Project description: "Revered as the most tragic and complex work of the Gilbert & Sullivan canon, The Yeomen of the Guard is one of the final collaborations between the legendary duo. Set in the Tower of ...