- Rehearses December 2, 2014-January 12, 2015. Runs January 15-February 1, 2015, at ZBelow @ ZSpace in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cable Car Nymphomaniac," a developmental workshop production, based on the actual events of the 1970 San Francisco cable car sex scandal, and set against the backdrop of the sexual revolution.
- Season runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 29, in Summit, NJ
Casting the upcoming Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre Season. Season includes "100 Years" (Richard Dresser, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-19, Thu.-Sun.), "The Most Deserving" (Catherine Trieschmann, writer; Clark Carmichael, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1, Thu.-Sun.), and "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Performs March 12, 2015 at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in West Hartford, CT
The Mandell JCC is searching for Hartford, CT's next Sophie Tucker to perform in March 2015, when a new film about Hartford’s own "red hot mama" makes its Connecticut premiere at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival. The film, “The Outrageous Sophie Tucker,” captures the life and ...
- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...