- Rehearsals begin February 7, 2015. Performances run March 12-28, 2015 at the Grand Theatre in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting “The Skin of Our Teeth” by Thornton Wilder. Project description: "Completed by the author less than a month after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, 'The Skin of Our Teeth' (1942) broke from established theatrical conventions and walked off with the 1943 Pulitzer Prize for ...
- Callbacks will be Jan 10 at 11:00AM All rehearsals will be scheduled around availability of actors between Jan 12 and March 5 and will take place in South Orange NJ and Maplewood NJ, Just a short walk of the NJTransit Train Stations
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
- Almost, Maine is a non-union non-paying production - ABOUT THE SHOW Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to getting organized. So it’s just…Almost. One ...
- Rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 27-March 21, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting "Harris Cashes Out," a play about composer/lyricist Harris Wellborn, a down-on-his-luck tunesmith who still dreams of making it on Broadway.
- Production runs March 27-April 12, 2015 in Rockwall, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Rockwall, TX
Casting for a production of Agatha Christie's mystery, "Mousetrap."