- Rehearses in February; shoots either Feb. 27-28 or March 5-6 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Gabriel Gabby," a short student film about a transgendered boy's life being exploited through a documentary produced by two college students with a devastating outcome. Synopsis: The film follows Liz and Anna, documentary filmmakers and lovers, who pursue a daring project to cover the story of a transgendered boy ...
- Rehearses March-early April at Brooklyn College in Brooklyn, NY; shoots in April in Howard Beach, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Shadowstar Returns," a short film about a young black teenager in a dangerous neighborhood, once protected by a vigilante, who rises to the occasion and becomes the new hero.
- Production runs March 18-19, in Fort Worth, TX. All actors must be available for intensive evening rehearsals, March 13-16, in Austin. Daytime vocal rehearsals will be scheduled that week in Austin based on availability. Evening and/or weekend rehearsals will be scheduled throughout February and early March in Austin. All actors must be available to travel to Fort Worth for rehearsal on March 17, and for performances on March 18-19.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the world premiere of the musical, "Debate Team." Project description: “A darkly comedic, new, one-act musical by Brooklyn composer Toby Singer. Like a cross between ‘The Book of Mormon’ and Moliere’s ‘Candide,’ seen through the lens of modern day Silicon Valley. ‘Debate Team’ examines when cell phone technology, ego, ...
- Rehearsals will take place end of February and March around actors' schedules. Play will be presented on March 18 (9 p.m.) as part of the Emerging Artists New Works Series at the TADA! Theatre, 15 W. 28th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19, in New York, NY
Casting "The Weak Ones," a play from the writers of "Ghostlight the Musical." Synopsis: On the brink of a highly-publicized case, a single father must defend a woman society has deemed a monster. But might there be two sides to every story? Inspired by true events, "The Weak Ones" examines ...
- Rehearses Fridays March 18-June 3, 2016 (4:45-7:45 p.m.) and Jun. 4 and 8 (5-8 p.m); runs Jun. 10-12, 2016 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 24 in Vienna, VA
Seeking participants ages ten to eighteen to audition for the cast of our Youth Theater Main Stage productions.
- Rehearsals begin mid-March; performs June 3-4, 9-11, and 17-18 (8 p.m.), and June 5, 12, & 19 (2 p.m.) at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting Stephen Sondheim's "Follies."