- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs March 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Deal Park, NJ
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: "Dreamgirls" is the story of a young female singing trio from Chicago and their rocky road to superstardom. The original Broadway production opened on December 20, 1981, at the Imperial Theatre and ran for 1,522 performances, winning six 1982 Tony Awards including one for Jennifer ...
- Rehearsals begin February 1, 2016. Show runs for two weekends, March 11-19, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Fantasticks," a musical. Project description: "Neighboring widowers plot to romantically unite their son and daughter by pretending to feud and forbidding the two children to associate with each other."
- Performances run February 19-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Prospero, Duke of Milan, usurped and exiled by his own brother, holds sway over an enchanted island. He is comforted by his daughter Miranda and served by his spirit Ariel and his deformed slave Caliban. When Prospero raises a storm to wreck ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 5-March 6, 2016 (Fridays, 8 p.m.; Saturdays 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sundays 3 p.m.); performs Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. with additional performance on Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. All performances in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Anaheim, CA
Casting selected roles for "Dogfight," a musical. Synopsis: On the eve of their deployment, three young Marines set out for one final boys’ night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But when one meets an awkward and idealistic waitress he enlists to win a cruel bet, she rewrites ...
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Performances run February 19–March 12, 2016 in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 10 in Magna, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Project description: “A musical comedy about Pseudolus, a crafty slave who struggles to win the hand of a beautiful courtesan for his young master, Hero, in exchange for freedom. The plot twists and turns with ...
- Rehearses December 15 & 17, 2016 then resume the week of January 4, 2016. Rehearsals will be held two-three times a week according to actor availability. Performances run February 25-March 19, 2016 at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Provo, UT
Casting "The Andrews Brothers," by Roger Bean. Project description: “A USO show is threatened with cancellation when a certain famous trio of singing sisters fails to show, and it’s up to three earnest and determined stagehands to go on with the show! ‘The Andrews Brothers’ is filled to the brim ...
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...