- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Shoots Feb. 27-28, March 5-6 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "No Such Thing," a USC student short film. Synopsis: Two teens from different socioeconomic backgrounds fall in love and face the intrusion of reality when one of the them has to make a decision about college.
- Rehearses March-early April at Brooklyn College in Brooklyn, NY; shoots in April in Howard Beach, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Shadowstar Returns," a short film about a young black teenager in a dangerous neighborhood, once protected by a vigilante, who rises to the occasion and becomes the new hero.
- Rehearses late Feb.-early March; shoots March 12-14 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "El Toro," a short film that sheds a different light on the world of Hispanic American youth in Los Angeles ghettos.
- Production runs March 18-19, in Fort Worth, TX. All actors must be available for intensive evening rehearsals, March 13-16, in Austin. Daytime vocal rehearsals will be scheduled that week in Austin based on availability. Evening and/or weekend rehearsals will be scheduled throughout February and early March in Austin. All actors must be available to travel to Fort Worth for rehearsal on March 17, and for performances on March 18-19.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the world premiere of the musical, "Debate Team." Project description: “A darkly comedic, new, one-act musical by Brooklyn composer Toby Singer. Like a cross between ‘The Book of Mormon’ and Moliere’s ‘Candide,’ seen through the lens of modern day Silicon Valley. ‘Debate Team’ examines when cell phone technology, ego, ...
- Season runs in Bethesda, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in Bethesda, MD
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Imagination Stage. Season includes: "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane" (Kate DiCamillo, author; Dwayne Hartford, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Sept. 12; tech begins Sept. 30; previews begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 8-28); "Disney's Beauty and the Beast" (Linda Woolverton, book; Alan Menken, music; Howard Ashman & ...
- Rehearsals begin mid-March; performs June 3-4, 9-11, and 17-18 (8 p.m.), and June 5, 12, & 19 (2 p.m.) at the Post Theater, Bldg. T4, Fort Tilden, Gateway National Recreation Area, Breezy Point, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 22 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting Stephen Sondheim's "Follies."