- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Feb.-March 6 (five shoot days; extra days for pickup shoots) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Gold Watch," a short student film. Synopsis: Dom spends his nights partying and drinking instead of studying for his college exams. When he is about to fail a class and get kicked out of school, he must make choices that will either solve his problems or make them ...
- Shoots March 18-20 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Austin, TX
Casting the student short film "Dead Zone." Project description: "A young woman’s car breaks down in a remote stretch of west Texas and she has an unsettling run-in with a man who stops to help."
- All rehearsals in Staten Island except March 14 & 15. Musical Rehearsals: March 7, 9, 10, 11 (evenings). Stage Rehearsals: March 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 (mornings/afternoons). Shows are booked approx. 12 days of performances, some are two-show days, starting March 22 and ending April 26. Show performs in NY, NJ, CT, and MD.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting a one-hour, family musical about the journey of immigrants through Ellis Island.
- Rehearsals will be held Sundays through Thursdays (evenings only on weekdays) in March/April, in Chicago, IL. Performances run April 20-May 22, 2016. Regular performances are Thursday-Saturdays at 8 p.m. & Sundays at 3 p.m. at the Greenhouse Theater Center.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Project description: "Lovers' lives are complicated by city law, feuding faerie royalty, and... love."
- Shoots in March (four days over two weekends based on cast/crew availability) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Cambridge, MA and Feb 9 in Somerville, MA
Casting "Away From Home," a short student narrative film (about 20-30 mins.) about friendship and family and how life can blur those boundaries. Synopsis: When Georgia’s father passes away unexpectedly, her roommates, Annie and Parker, try to hold their friend--and their friendship--together.
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actor availability; shoots March 18-20 in the NYC/New Jersey area.
- Auditions: Feb 12, in Montclair, NJ
Casting "Out," a student film about a young suburbanite who struggles with his sexuality, his secret relationship, and the reconciliation of a lie.
- Season runs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, 14 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the 2016 Season for Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theatre. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Shakespeare, playwright. Rehearsals begin around Feb. 23; previews begin March 7; runs March 19-April 3); "Girlfriend" (Todd Almond, writer; Matthew Sweet, music & lyrics; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin around April 20; previews begin May ...
- Rehearses Feb. 27; shoots March in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Super Awesome Suicide," in which a man is attempting to establish an independently run suicide hotline.
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Shoots March 5-20, in Dallas/Fort Worth and Rowlett, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 21 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent web series "Given Circumstances." Project description: "Reluctant husband Lance and childless wife Laura have been unsuccessful in starting a family. They eventually take on fertility specialist, Dr. Jun, to unravel the mystery. Laura embraces extreme measures to try to become pregnant, but Lance is revealed as having ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016-17 Season for Ford's Theatre. Season includes: "Come From Away" (David Hein & Irene Sankoff, book, music, & lyrics; Christopher Ashley, dir.; Kelly Devine, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music supervisor. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 9); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation; Michael Baron, original dir. Rehearsals ...