- Rehearses Jan. 7-Feb. 20, 2015 (research, development), as well as four days in March; technical rehearsals and performance in April in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 26, 29 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Ocean," a new play with music inspired by Deca's recent album (with permission from the bard himself). Seeking seven performers to join a collaborative ensemble of actors, musicians, and/or dancers to create a documentary piece which weaves in and out of collected verbatim interviews on ...
- Rehearsals run January 20-March 4, 215 at the Broadway Center for the Performing Arts, in Tacoma, WA. Performances run March 4-29, 2015 in Tacoma, Edmonds, Bellingham, and Olympia, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 22 in Tacoma, WA
Casting the musical, "Ain't Misbehavin." Project description: "The musical is a tribute to the black musicians of the 1920's and '30s, who were part of the Harlem Renaissance, an era of growing creativity, cultural awareness, and ethnic pride. A sassy, sultry musical celebration of legendary jazz great, Fats Waller."
- Rehearses March through early-May 2015, in Portland, OR. Performances run May 15-June 13, 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11, in Portland, OR
Casting Shakespeare's "The Winter’s Tale." Project description: "King Leontes suspects his wife, Hermione, and his friend, Polixenes, of betraying him. When he forces Polixenes to flee for his life, Leontes sets in motion a chain of events that lead to death, a ferocious bear, an infant left in the snow, ...