- Rehearses Jan. 20-Feb. 26 (Tues. & Thurs., 6 p.m.) at The Vision Theatre in Leimert Park, CA; opens Feb. 27 (three performances) at the Stella Adler Theatre in Hollywood, CA; then runs in March (three weekends) at the American Legion Post, L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in Leimert Park, CA
Casting the revival of "Sick and Tired," a historical musical based on the life of voting and civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer. Executive director states: "This is an award-winning production."
- Rehearses February 12-March 19. Performances run March 20-29, in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Venus in Fur," by David Ives. Project description: "Based on the erotic novel of the same name, the play explores the lines between seduction and power in this behind-the-scenes look at an audition."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; first preview Mar. 3; closes March 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for four available roles (two men, two women) in "Hunter Gatherers," a play.
- Runway show is March 21, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Seattle, WA
Casting a fashion show for Liesl Binx. Project description: "Liesl Binx is seeking runway models joint fashion show debuting her Spring 2015 collection."
- Production runs March 20-22, 27-29 and April 3-5, in Ennis, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Ennis, TX
Casting for the production "The Murder Room." Project description: "A mixture of Agatha Christie, Monty Python, and Abbot and Costello."
- Rehearses tentatively in the evenings, beginning late-March. Performances run June 10-27, in the outdoor ampitheatre at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, 20 miles west of Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21, 22, 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang," a musical, to be performed for Super Summer Theatre’s 40th season under the stars. Project description: "Based on the 1968 film version of Sir Ian Fleming's children's book, the musical follows the adventures of eccentric inventor Caractacus Potts. Everyone’s favorite flying car comes to life ...
- Rehearsals begin early-March, 2015; shoots March 20-28 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Feral," a student film for Temple University. Synopsis: A boy left in the wilderness at the age of two is reunited with his mother 14 years later. As he tries to adjust to the world around him, he and his mother face the fear and intolerance of their community. ...
- Rehearses June 20-July 8 (Mon.-Sat.); runs July 9-25 (Thurs., Fri., Sat.) at The Spire Theatre, Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Boston, MA and Mar 5 in Plymouth, MA
Casting "Three Musketeers," adapted by Ken Ludwig. Synopsis: Alexandre Dumas' "Three Musketeers" is a tale of heroism, treachery, close escapes, and, above all, honor.