- Rehearses March-April; runs May 4-10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Workroom," a play that takes place in the centre of Paris, in the workroom of a confectionery owned by Jewish Eastern-European immigrants, during the years 1945-1952, immediately following World War II. It begins at the end of winter, a few months after the liberation of Paris.
- Shows run April 2-4 & 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in two plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."
- Table read and rehearsal Feb. 25 from 4-8:30 p.m.; shoots March 14-16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Casting "The Long Ride," a very dark comedy about friends as a serial killer runs rampant in their town.