- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs March 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Deal Park, NJ
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: "Dreamgirls" is the story of a young female singing trio from Chicago and their rocky road to superstardom. The original Broadway production opened on December 20, 1981, at the Imperial Theatre and ran for 1,522 performances, winning six 1982 Tony Awards including one for Jennifer ...
- Audition pianist needed on December 1, 2:30-4:30 p.m.; December 2, 4-7 p.m.; and December 3, 5-8 p.m. in the Black Box Theatre on the second floor of the Salt Lake Community College South City campus. Rehearses weeknights beginning February 1, 2016. Performances run March 31-April 9, 2016 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, 3 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting an audition pianist for Stephen Sondheim’s "Company" auditions. Project description: “A musical about Bobby (a single man unable to commit fully to a steady relationship, let alone marriage), the five married couples who are his best friends, and his three girlfriends. ‘Company’ is a concept musical composed of short ...
- First Cast meeting December 7, 2015; Rehearsals will be held in January/February, 2016; Performances will run February 19, 20, 22, 26, 27 and March 4, 5, 2016 in South Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in South Jordan, UT
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone," a delightfully quirky musical. Project Description: The show revolves around one musical theatre fan’s obsession with a fictional 1928 musical comedy, "The Drowsy Chaperone." As he listens to the recording, the characters come to life in his apartment. Winner of 5 Tony awards, you won’t want ...
- The first cast meeting will be January 5, 7 p.m., at CCHS. Rehearsals will generally be Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Tech and dress runs start February 15, and performances will run February 26, 27, 29 and March 4 & 5, 2016 in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Draper, UT
Draper Arts Council is Casting Meredith Wilson's Broadway classic musical "The Music Man." Project Description: The plot concerns con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band organizer and leader and sells band instruments and uniforms to the naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the members of the new ...
- Rehearses February 7-March 3, 2016. Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, in Fort Worth, TX
Casting the musical, "Big Fish: 12 Chairs Version."
- Rehearsals begin in March 2016 at Madisonville Recreation Center, 5320 Stewart Ave., Cincinnati, OH; runs May 13-22 at The Carnegie, 1028 Scott Blvd., Covington, KY.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting "Catch Me If You Can," the musical. Synopsis; Based on the hit film staring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks and an incredible true story, "Catch Me If You Can" is the high-flying musical comedy about chasing your dreams and not getting caught. Nominated for four Tony awards, including Best ...
- Productions run at the Urbanite Theatre in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Sarasota, FL
Casting upcoming productions of "Stupid Fucking Bird" (Aaron Posner, playwright; runs Jan. 19-March 13) and "The Drowning Girls" (Beth Graham, Charlie Tomlinson, & Daniel Vlaskalic, book; runs March 29-May 22).
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...
- Rehearses December 15 & 17, 2016 then resume the week of January 4, 2016. Rehearsals will be held two-three times a week according to actor availability. Performances run February 25-March 19, 2016 at the Covey Center for the Arts in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Provo, UT
Casting "The Andrews Brothers," by Roger Bean. Project description: “A USO show is threatened with cancellation when a certain famous trio of singing sisters fails to show, and it’s up to three earnest and determined stagehands to go on with the show! ‘The Andrews Brothers’ is filled to the brim ...
- Production runs March 4-20, 2016 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 16 in Houston, TX
Casting a production of the drama, "A Streetcar Named Desire."