- Performances run February 27-March 7, 2015 at Sugar Space Theater, Sugarhouse, UT; March 13-14 at The Covey Center for the Arts, Provo, UT; and March 20-22 in Ogden, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 6 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting, "The Last Five Years," based on composer Jason Robert Brown's failed marriage to actress Theresa O’Neill. Project Description: "An emotionally powerful and intimate musical about two New Yorkers in their twenties who fall in and out of love over the course of five years. The orchestra will include two ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015. Performances run May 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Portland, OR
Casting "Show Boat," the musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, that follows the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on a Mississippi River show boat, from 1887 to 1927.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...