- Rehearsals will be held two weeks prior to shooting; shoots May 15-19 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Under the Wings of Angels," a short student film for Brooklyn College. Synopsis: Santiago is a man who feels guilty for the death of his wife Esmeralda and his daughter Jade. He falls into a deep depression and attempts to commit suicide multiple times to reunite with his family ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in New York, NY
Casting the Huntington Theatre Company 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner" (David Esbjornson, dir.; Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-Oct. 5 with a possible ext. through Oct. 12 at Boston University Theatre - Main Stage); "Ether Dome" (Michael Wilson, dir.; Rehearsals begin June 10; runs June ...
- Rehearses and performs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Jupiter, FL and Apr 19 in Orlando, FL
Casting Maltz Jupiter Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes: "The Foreigner" (Matt Lenz, dir.; Larry Shue, writer Rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2014; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 9, 2014), "Fiddler on the Roof" (Joseph Stein, author; Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir./choreo.; Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2014; runs Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 26; season runs Sept. 19, 2014-May 10, 2015 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Indianapolis, IN
Casting the Indiana Repertory Theatre season. Season includes "Two Gentleman of Verona" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 19), "Red" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 11-14), "Good People" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 31; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 1, 2015), "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearses and performs in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 18, 19 in Cleveland, OH
Casting the Cleveland Playhouse 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Little Foxes" (Laura Kepley, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 5); "How We Got On" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 23); "A Christmas Story" (John McCluggage, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; Dec. 3-21); "Five Guys Named Moe" ...
- Shoots May 2-9 in SC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Florence, SC
Casting "The Kiss," in which a young couple has flashbacks of their time together as they take their wedding vows at the altar. They both share special memories, but one may find it interesting to see which moments were the golden ones.
- Rehearses and performs in Ellenville, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Ellenville, NY
Casting the Shadowland Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "Greater Tuna" (Jaston Williams, Joe Sears & Ed Howard, writers. Jim Ligon, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 2-18), "Good People"(David Lindsay-Abaire, writer. Brendan Burke, dir. Rehearsals begin May 13; runs May 30-June 15), "Three Viewings" (Jeffrey Hatcher, writer. James Glossman, ...
- Rehearses May 15, 17 and 22; shoots May 27-June 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in New York City, NY
Casting is a horror film for the New York Film Academy, "Keyhole," about a man checking in into a hotel for his business trip, who is told by the lady at the front desk that the room next door to him is prohibited and he may not enter at any ...
- First meeting will be held Apr. 24; two more meetings will be held between Apr. 25 & May 10; performs May 15 at NYU.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York, NY
Casting a short scene from the film "Frost/Nixon" for a directing class exercise at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. Director states: "The idea of this exercise is to have three separate meetings during which we will analyze, discuss, and rehearse the scene. The first meeting ...
- Rehearses May-June 2014, full cast rehearsals once a week July-Aug. 2014, rehearses 6 times per week Sept. 2014; performs Oct. 13-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Performers must also be available to spend September 15-21 at NACL Theater in the Delaware-Catskill region for a week-long residency. Other tour locations/dates under negotiation.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Sprat Theatre Company is casting "Henri," a new play that enters moments of the title character’s life, from youth to old age, to demonstrate a fuller understanding of aging, Alzheimer’s and the way others live.
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Portland, OR
Casting Portland Center Stage 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Dreamgirls" (Runs Aug. 26-Nov. 2, 2014), "The Typographer's Dream" (Runs Sept. 9-Nov. 16, 2014), "Twist Your Dickens" (Runs Nov. 11-Dec. 24, 2014), "Santaland Diaries" (Runs Nov. 18-Dec. 28, 2014), "Mojada" (Runs Dec. 16, 2014-Feb. 4, 2015), "Threesome" (Runs Dec. 30, 2014-Mar. 8, ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in St. Petersburg, FL
Equity actors and actors who sing for the 2014-15 SPT Season. Season includes: "The Chosen" (T. Scott Wooten, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 3-28), "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Todd Olson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs approx. Oct. 15-26), "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Neil Simon, writer; ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 20-Jan. 4 in Oakbrook, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting classically-trained male actors/singers with combat training/experience and strong female and male actors/singers for the production of "Camelot," a very progressive, sexy, almost-contemporary telling of the classic musical.
- Rehearses and performs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Casting the Dallas Theater Center's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Rocky Horror" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 29); "Driving Miss Daisy" (Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 16); "A Christmas Carol" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 27); "Book Club Play" (Rehearsals Dec. 9; runs Jan. 1-Feb. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Beach Haven, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in New York, NY
Casting the Surflight 2014 Summer Season. Season includes "Jekyll & Hyde" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 18-July 6); "Fiddler on the Roof" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 24; runs July 9-July 27); "Spamalot" (Norb Joerder, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 30-Aug. 24); and ...
- Season runs in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting the 2014-15 season for the Phoenix Theatre. Season includes "Memphis" (runs Aug. 24-Oct. 12), "Mary Poppins" (runs Oct. 28-Dec. 21, with possible extension through Jan. 4, 2015), "Two Pianos 4 Hands" (runs Dec. 23-Feb. 1, 2015, with possible extension through Feb. 8), "Anything Goes" (runs Feb. 3-March 22, 2015, ...
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2014-15 season for the 5th Avenue Theatre. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" (rehearsals begin approx. Aug. 2; runs Sept. 11-28), "A Christmas Story: (rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 29; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 12-March 1), "Something Rotten: (rehearsals begin approx. March ...
- Rehearsals begin May 15 (3-4 days per/wk. from May 15-June 17); runs June 18-July 27 (Weds. 7 p.m. and Sun. 3 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in NYC, NY
Casting "Grey Street" an original psychedelic rock opera/musical extravaganza. Producer's description: "A 21st century Muse seduces the ambition of Princeton University, Greek Mythology Professor William Grey, as he breathes in her poison. Can you taste her? Can you feel her? Dream on... Dream on…..Go down to Grey Street, where dreams ...
- Rehearsals begin March 30, 2015. Previews begin April 28; runs May 8-Aug. 2 (with possible extension through Aug. 23) in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Glencoe, IL