- Rehearsals begin February; tech runs Apr. 12-16; perf. runs Apr. 17-May 2 at: Drama Learning Center 9130-I Red Branch Rd. Columbia, MD 21045.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Spring Awakening," a musical based on the play by Frank Wedekind set in a provincial German town in the late nineteenth-century in a world where grown-ups hold the keys to the future and two young people lead their peers in a celebration of rebellion against the rigid status quo.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; rehearses for three weeks (daytime, 26 hrs./wk.) in NYC; runs Apr. 17-May 2 (weekends only) in Armonk, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in New York, NY
Note: This audition has been CANCELED due to the storm. Casting Equity male actors for two available roles in "Outside Mullingar." Synopsis: John Patrick Shanley's Tony-nominated romance. Set in the Irish countryside, this is the wistful story of Anthony and Rosemary—two introverted misfits straddling 40. Anthony has spent his entire ...
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 28, in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...
- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 2-5 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 8-18 for our main-stage production of "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting 12 Miles West Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Wild Oats" (James McLure, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; runs Apr. 17-May 2); "100 Famous Views of Otzi" (James Racheff, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 11-26); and "The Lion in Winter" (James Goldman, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs ...
- Runs October 2015-March 2016 in San Francisco.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Berkeley, CA
Casting actors of all types and ages to participate in Monday Night PlayGround. Company states: "Monday Night PlayGround performs once a month. Each month the cast is different, depending on the scripts we receive. Every script gets a total of 90 minutes rehearsal and 10 minutes of tech. The plays ...