- Rehearsals TBD; performs Nov. 19 (between 6-10 p.m., exact time TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene for a Directing for TV/Film class at Los Angeles City College. Director states: "The scene will be performed in front of this class. The scene is part of a short film that I wrote, which I hope to make in the future. The scene is about a ...
- Rehearses Jan. 12-22; tech and dress rehearsals are Jan. 23-26; previews are Jan. 28-29; runs Jan. 30, 31, & Feb. 1, 4, 5, 8, 9, 2015 (Sun. shows at 2 p.m., all other shows at 7:30 p.m., two performances on Feb. 8) in Salem, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 22, in New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Songs for a New World," a musical produced by Enlightened Theatrics, Salem’s professional musical theater organization. Synopsis: "Songs for a New World" is a moving collection of powerful songs that examine life, love, and the choices we make.
- Rehearsal and production takes place in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting actors for Geffen Playhouse's Season to include "The Power of Duff" (reh. Mar. 10, 2015; runs Apr. 15-May 17, 2015), "Bad Jews" (reh. May 12, 2015; runs June 17-July 19, 2015), and "Switzerland" (reh. Feb. 3, 2015; runs Mar. 3-Apr. 12, 2015).
- Rehearses primarily out of studios in midtown and the Upper West Side, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 23 in New York, NY
Casting the eighth season for Bizarre Noir, a Manhattan-based theater company. Season includes: "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer. Tech Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 22, 23, and 24 at 8 p.m. & Jan. 24 at 2 p.m.); "Miss Robusta Stops the Show," a musical revue of Broadway showstoppers ...
- Runs in Wellesley, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Wellesley, MA
Seeking actors for the Wellesley Theatre Summer Season. Season includes "Orlando" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 2; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 2) and "Three Sisters" (Rehearsal begins Apr. 30; runs May 21-June 21).
- Both shows rehearse and shoot this Fall and Winter in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Under InspeKtion" and "Between the Sidewalk and the Street." First synopsis: In this modern, comedic retelling of Franz Kafka's novel "The Trial," a lonely banker finds himself under arrest with no idea why. The harder he presses his stoic investigator for the information he needs to clear his name, ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Individual music rehearsals take place in May 2015, in Chicago, IL. Staging, choreography, and dress rehearsals run June 8-July 2, 2015. All rehearsals will be on the north side of Chicago. Performances run July 2-August 2, 2015, at Stage 773 in Lakeview. For special appearance engagements, and extension performances, refer to the accompanied audition attachment.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting “See Rock City & Other Destinations”, a musical. Project description: "A contemporary musical about connections missed and made at tourist destinations across America. A wanderer believes his destiny is written on rooftops along the North Carolina Interstate; a young man yearns to connect with intelligent life in Roswell, New ...
- Performances run April 10-May 3, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Ordinary Days," a musical. Project description: "The story of four young New Yorkers whose lives intersect as they search for fulfillment, happiness, love, and cabs. Through a score of vibrant and memorable songs, their experiences ring startlingly true to life."
- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.