- Rehearses in May; shoots June 2-9 in NYC. Note: Must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Let Me Out," a short student film for NYFA about homophobia, acceptance, and second-hand murder. Synopsis: Adam is so wrapped up in his life of brutality and violence that, when he finds out his sister is gay, his close-minded views lead him to brutal actions, leaving him trapped in ...
- Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 9-Aug. 9 at Westchester Broadway Theatre, 1 Broadway Plaza, Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Season runs in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the Delaware Theatre Company 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Playing the Assassin" (Joe Brancato, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Diner" (Kathleen Marshall, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Dec. 2-27); "Nureyev's Eyes" (Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 10; runs Mar. 2-20); "The Explorers ...
- Rehearses May 30; shoots July 31-Aug. 2 & Aug. 14-16 in San Jose and Morgan Hill, CA.
- Auditions: May 30 in San Jose, CA
Casting "A Look Inside," a short film. Synopsis: A character named Gary is trapped in a world filled with wrong. He falls in love with a hooker named Summer. Soon after, Gary's past catches up with him. This is because of Summer's Pimp, White Thunder, and his act of violence. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Webster Groves, MO.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis's 2015-16 season. Mainstage Season includes "All the Way" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Steven Woolf, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 4); "Angel Street" (Patrick Hamilton, writer; Jenn Thompson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 8); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 13-August 2, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Take Me Back," a play. Project description: "The story of Bill, a young felon who's just moved back home to Muskogee, Oklahoma, after serving four years in prison. Bill may have his freedom, but Muskogee is as much a cage as prison was. He is now friendless, loveless, and ...
- Works at Walt Disney World near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Dallas, TX and Jun 3 in Richmond, VA and Jun 5 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Synopsis: Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of the animated hit "Frozen."
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Florida Repertory Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti" (Jacques Lamarre, writer; Giulia Melucci, memoir; Michael Marotta, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearses September 19-October 1, at Mount Baker Theatre, in Bellingham, WA. Performances run October 2-18, at The Harold and Irene Walton Theatre, in Bellingham, WA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Seattle, WA and Jun 2 in Bellingham, WA
Casting the musical, "Forever Plaid." Project description: "A musical homage to the close-harmony guy groups that reached the height of their popularity during the 1950's."
- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jun 1, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking male and female dancers who sing extremely well for future replacements to comprise the ensemble and understudy the principals for "Jersey Boys," a musical.