- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Winter Park, FL
Casting musical theater performers for the Winter Park Playhouse Spring Series 2015-16, to include "I Left My Heart: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett (reh. Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan.21-Feb. 27, 2016), "I Love My Wife" (reh. Feb. 29, 2016; runs Mar. 17-19, 2016 and Mar. 31-Apr. 23, ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) and Sat. (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); runs Sept. 11-Oct. 11 (Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.; double performances on last Sat. of run) at Newport Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Newport Beach, CA
Casting "Postmortem" by Ken Ludwig, directed by Gigi Fusco Meese. Synopsis: Ken Ludwig’s insatiably funny murder-thriller will take hold of your wits. It is the 1920s at the Gillette castle in Connecticut. Actor, manager, and playwright William Gillette, best known for portrayal of Sherlock Holmes, has invited his sister and ...
- Typically rehearse five-seven hrs./day, six days/wk. for three-four wks. Preference is to rehearse during the afternoon and night (4-6 p.m. & 7-10 p.m.) and can work around actors' schedules, depending on the situation. All rehearsals and performances held at the Henegar Center in Melbourne, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 7, 8 in Melbourne, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity musical theater performers for two shows for the Henegar Center. Currently casting: "Memphis" (rehearsals begin Aug. 30; show runs Oct. 2-18 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)); and "Smokey Joe's Cafe" rehearsals begin December 2015 (exact date TBD); show runs Jan. 15-31 (Fri., Sat., & Sun.)).
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-10 in Bentonville, AR.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Bentonville, AR
Casting strong singers/actors who are capable of playing multiple roles in "Man of La Mancha," with book by Dale Wasserman, lyrics by Joe Darion, and music by Mitch Leigh.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2 (Tues.-Sun.); runs Dec. 3-20 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Le Petit Theatre, New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting the second production of the 2015-16 season for Le Petit Théâtre du Vieux Carré, New Orleans’ historic playhouse, Toni Morrison’s "The Bluest Eye," adapted by Lydia Diamond.
- Rehearses Oct. 26-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-20 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "The Bluest Eye."
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...
- Season rehearses and runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women Equity actors for George Street Playhouse's 2015-16 season. Season includes: one title TBA (rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10-Nov. 29, 2015); "Nureyev's Eyes" (David Rush, writer; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Feb. 2-Feb. 21; transfers to Delaware Theater Company Mar. 2); ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...