- Rehearses late April and early May; shoots May 8–June 8 in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL and Mar 28, 29 in Birmingham, AL
Casting for feature film "Service to Man." Synopsis: In the turbulent spring of 1968, an ambitious white student from Brooklyn finds himself an outcast at Nashville’s legendary Meharry Medical School, where he and his black peers attempt to do something no one around them seems capable of: find common ground. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; runs June 11-21 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Houston, TX
Casting "First Date," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Production runs July 11-12 & 16-19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 28, in Plano, TX and Mar 28, in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Project description: "The musical version of the story of England’s King Arthur, Guenevere, Lancelot, and the Knights of the Round Table, Camelot becomes the set for a tale of love and chivalry. King Arthur, aided by his Queen, Guenevere, decrees that all who sit at ...
- Rehearses Apr.-May at Pace University; mandatory tech rehearsal May 6 (2:30-5:30 p.m.); performs May 8 & 13 (6:30 p.m.) at the Manhattan Repertory Theatre, 303 W 42nd St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28, in New York, NY and Mar 28, in New York, NY
Casting "32 Suncook Road," a play. Synopsis: It's special needs week at Camp Suncook. We find Mark Massar on his very first day as a camp counselor for individuals with special needs. Mark has luckily been paired with veteran counselor Adam Caputo. However, when Adam's favorite camper, Jessie, assaults another, ...
- First shoot is planned for mid April 2015 in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking children to pose as music artists and groups from the 80s and 90s for SSY Photography.
- Productions rehearse and perform in Olney, MD.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Olney, MD
Casting Olney Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Bakersfirld Mist" (Stephen Sachs, playwright; John Vreeke, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 6–June 5); "Marjorie Prime" (Jordan Harrison, playwright; Jason Loewith, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 2; runs Feb. 26–Mar. 27); "Carmen" (Moises Kaufman, writer-dir.; Arturo O'Farrill after Bizet, music. Rehearsals ...
- Readthrough March 31 (7 p.m.); rehearses weekday evenings; performs May 7-17 (Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) in Tampa, FL. Note: Ten performances total.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in Tampa, FL
NXT Theatrics announces auditions for Ira Levin's play "Veronica's Room." "This chilling mystery thriller by the author of 'Rosemary's Baby' explores the thin line between fantasy and reality, madness, and murder. Students Susan and Larry find themselves as guests enticed to the Brabissant mansion by it's dissolute caretakers the lonely ...