- Season runs in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: May 22 in Syracuse, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Syracuse Stage. Season includes: "The Underpants" (Steve Martin, writer; Carl Sternheim, adaptation; Bill Fennelly, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 8); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, novel; Timothy Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; runs Feb. 26-Mar. 26, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting various roles and ensemble for the Arden Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Metamorphoses" (Mary Zimmerman, writer; Doug Hara, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 25 with a possible extension through Nov. 1); "Equivocation" (Bill Cain, writer; Terrence J. Nolen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. ...
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD at The Hillcrest Center for the Arts in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 22, 23 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Fair is Foul," an immersive theatrical experience based on "Macbeth." Concept: The piece will take place in multiple spaces throughout the Hillcrest Center for the Arts. Spectators will be masked and have complete control of their experience.
- Runs May 24 at Red Wolf 1546 62nd St., Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking models FOR BODY PAINTING to participate in the All Eyes on Me Fashion Show. DEAD LINE SATURDAY MAY 23
- Production begins in May; 48-Hour Film event is May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Gailforce," a short film for potential inclusion in the NY 48-hour film event. Coordinator states: "The issue of sex crimes is astonishing in the world and most of it goes unreported or unsolved. It’s even worse in the Middle East, India, and Africa, where women are beaten and degraded, ...
- Season runs Aug. 18-June 5, with possible extension to June 19, in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: May 26 in Hartford, CT
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Hartford Stage's upcoming season shows. Season includes: "An Opening in Time" (Christopher Shinn, writer; Oliver Butler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 11); "Rear Window" (Keith Reddin, writer; Darko Tresnjak, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 30-Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 30 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Fancy Nancy The Musical," based on the book "Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet" by Jane O'Connor & illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser.
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY and Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting an Equity African-American male actor to join the acting company of Dallas Theater Center for one year, to play roles in "Mountaintop" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15), "All the Way," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 27, 2016), and "Dreamgirls" (Rehearsals begin May 5; runs ...
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Glencoe, IL.
- Auditions: May 27, Jun 1, 4 in Glencoe, IL
Casting the Writers Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Marjorie Prime' (Jordan Harrison, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 21-Mar. 6); "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, writer; Michael Halberstam, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Mar. 16-May 1); "Death of a Streetcar Named Virginia Woolf - A Parody" (Tim ...
- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Season runs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Guthrie Theatre. Season includes: "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Christopher Sergel, adaptation; Harper Lee, author; John Miller-Stephany, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 25); "The Cocoanuts" (Irving Berlin, music & lyrics; George S. Kaufman, book; Mark Bedard, adaptation; Gregg Coffin, musical adaptation; David Ivers, ...