- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; previews Sept. 23 & 24; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 25 (Wed., Thurs., and Fri. at 8 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Breathe," a play by Javon Johnson, directed by Levy Lee Simon. Synopsis: When two teenagers (one black, one white) are involved in separate acts of violence, the consequences they face are based not only on evidence, but also on the colors of their skin. Using a combination of urban ...
- Rehearsals begin August 24 in Scottsdale, AZ
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the musical "Annie, Jr.," with music by Charles Strouse, lyrics by Martin Charnin, and book by Thomas Meehan. Project description: "Little orphan Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an NYC Orphanage run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Runs Oct. 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 15 and 17 at 7:30 p.m.; Oct. 18 at 2 p.m.; Oct. 22 and 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Oct. 25 at 2 p.m. in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Allentown, PA
Casting "The Addams Family," a musical. Synopsis: Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family – a man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...