- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Mar. 16-Apr. 24, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Chicago, IL
Casting "West Side Story," a musical.
- Street promotion dates: May 23, 24, 30, 31 and June 6, 7, 13, 14, 26, & 27 (afternoons for three-four hours, weather permitting) in various parts of Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY. "Wongo" after-party dates: June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 and July 2, 3, 4, and possibly July 5 (approx. 12 a.m.-2 a.m.) in Bushwick, Brooklyn, NY (near the Morgan L stop).
- Auditions: Apr 29, 30 in New York, NY
Seeking female street team to help promote "Wild Women of Planet Wongo," an immersive theater 1960s-style sci-fi musical event, to be presented at Brooklyn Fireproof in Bushwick, Brooklyn in June. Some of street team members' interaction will be filmed for possible use in the show. Street team members will be ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Apr 30, May 1 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2015-16 Season for The Studio Theatre. Season includes: "Chimerica" (by Lucy Kirkwood; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 18 with possible ext. through Nov. 15); "Constellations" (by Nick Payne; David Muse, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 14-Mar. 6, 2016 with possible ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting Seattle Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A View From the Bridge" (Arthur Miller, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 30-Oct. 18, with possible extension to Oct. 25); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Braden Abraham, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 21, 2016, ...
- Runs May 24 at Red Wolf 1546 62nd St., Brooklyn, NYC.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking models and designers to participate in the All Eyes on Me Fashion Show.
- Shoots May 23 & 24 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting “Smarty Pants News,” a playful news show co-anchored by high school students--crafty, NASA-obsessed Sofia Sal and goofy, animal and biology-loving Doug Dingo--to report on the news you didn’t know you wanted to hear. Director of Education states: "We prefer to work with actors who can continue to work on ...
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in Dallas, TX
Casting the 2015-16 Seson for the Undermain Theatre. Season includes: "The Droll" (Meg Miroshnik, writer; Blake Hackler, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 22-Oct. 17); "The Night Alive" (Conor McPherson, writer; Dylan Key, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 17-Dec. 12); "Long Days Journey Into Night" (Eugene O’Neill, ...
- Cold read May 16 & 17; rehearses May 23 & 24; shoots June 6 & 7 and then continues to shoot throughout the summer, once a wk. for a full day, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sit Black & Relax," a comedy about living normally as young adults in NYC. Synopsis: An African American woman who is fairly new to NYC is best friends with an Irish American woman who is also fairly new to NYC. Coordinator states: "This series depicts life as a black ...
- Rehearses May 11-June 23; runs June 24-28 at The Eisemann Center, Bank of America Theater, Richardson, TX.
- Auditions: May 2 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Dutchman" and "Guilty or Not Here I Come," two one-act plays.
- Rehearses May 16-July 15; "Titus Andronicus" runs July 17, 19, 23, & 25 (8 p.m.); "Twelfth Night" runs July 16, 18, 24, & 26 (8 p.m.) in Claremont and Diamond Bar, CA.
- Auditions: May 4 in Claremont, CA
Casting "Titus Andronicus" and "Twelfth Night," performed in rep by summer company members at an outdoor amphitheater.