- Season rehearses and performs in Saugatuck, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting male and female actors/singers/dancers for the Mason Street Warehouse 2015 season. Season includes: "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin June 9; runs June 26-July 12); "Buyer & Cellar" (Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 24-Aug. 9); and "First Date" (Rehearsals begin July 28; runs Aug. 14-30).
- Performances run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Sacramento, CA
Casting Equity performers of all ethnic backgrounds for Sacramento Music Circus' 2015 season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Rehearsal begins May 29; runs June 9-14), "Big River" (Rehearsal begins June 12; runs June 23-28), "Bye Bye Birdie" (Rehearsal begins June 26; runs July 7-12), "Peter Pan" (Rehearsal begins July 10; ...
- Performances run May 8-24, in Merced, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Merced, CA
Casting the musical "Spamalot." Production description: "Retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, and features a bevy of beautiful show girls - not to mention cows, killer rabbits, and French people."
- There will be eight performances running weekends, May 8-24, at the Sugar Space Warehouse Theater in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the Pulitzer Prize Winning drama "Rabbit Hole" by David Lindsay-Abaire. Project description: "Becca and Howie Corbett mourn the death of their four-year-old son Danny, who was killed in a car accident when he ran out into the street after his dog. Becca wants to give away Danny's clothes, remove ...
- Rehearsals begin the first week of March; runs Apr. 24-May 17 (12 performances) in Miami Lakes, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Miami Lakes, FL
Seeking actresses to fill the two female leads in "God of Carnage." Synopsis: "God of Carnage," by Yasmina Reza, a dark comedy play, which won the Tony Award for Best Play in 2009, deals with two sets of parents who meet to have a civilized discussion about a schoolyard scuttle ...
- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...
- Rehearses May 19-24 in NYC; travel to NSMT May 25; rehearses May 26-June 1; runs June 2-14 in Beverly, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female singers for the ensemble of "Dreamgirls."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Pittsburgh CLO. Season includes: "Mary Poppins" (Linda Goodrich, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs Jun. 9–21); "Man of La Mancha" (Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jun. 23-28); "Gypsy" (Charles Repole, dir.; Tom Helm, mus. ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Ogunquit, ME.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Boston, MA
Seeking actors who sing for various principal roles in Ogunquit Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "Sister Act: The Musical" (Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 20-June 20); "Victor/Victoria" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 9-Oct. 3); "Nice Work If You Can Get It" (Rehearsals begin Jul. 13; Runs Jul. 29-Aug. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Lantern Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Photograph 51" (Anna Ziegler, dir. Dates: Sept. 10-Oct. 11, 2015); "Underneath the Lintel" (Glen Berger, writer. Dates: Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "Oscar Wilde: From the Depths" (Charles McMahon, writer. Dates: Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); "As You Like It" (William Shakespeare, writer. Dates: ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Apr. 30-May 24 in La Habra, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in La Habra, CA
Casting "Miss Saigon," a production of Alain Boublil and Claude-Michel Schonberg's classic musical based on Puccini's "Madame Butterfly," to be produced this year in memory of the events that happened in Vietnam exactly 40 years ago. Director states: "In fact, it will open on Apr. 30, which is officially considered ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; previews begin Oct. 6; opens Nov. 8, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers in "Allegiance," a new musical set against the backdrop of the Japanese-American internment during World War II.
- Rehearses primarily Sun., Mon., and Tues. in either Long Beach or Redondo Beach, CA (alternating); performs April 24-26, and May 3, 9, & 10 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting the role of Sparky in "Forever Plaid," an affectionate homage to the close-harmony male singers of the 1950s. The “Plaids” are four young, eager male singers who never made it to their first big gig due to a fatal car crash. Returning from the afterlife, they are given a ...
- Shows run May 2, 3, 9, 10, 16 & 17, in Chicago, IL. Actors must also commit to being available on May 1, 8, 15, 22, 23 & 24, in case the show run is extended.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Come Blow Your Horn," a play. Project description: "The play takes place in 1961 in the Manhattan New York exclusive bachelor apartment of Alan Baker. Alan's brother Buddy comes to stay, hoping to learn to be independent and to experience life away from the vigilance of his mom and ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 14; runs Apr. 24-May 10 (Fri.-Sun. matinee) in Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity and non-Equity actors for eight available roles in "The Fantasticks."