- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Diogenes Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Productions are to be announced. Production 1 (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 6-17); Production 2 (Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 10-22); Production 3 (Rehearsals begin Jan. 28, 2016; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 6); Production 4 (Rehearsals begin Apr. 22, 2016; runs May ...
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Company states: "Shakespeare's Twelfth Night set in a present day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever elusive quest to find love, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Solana Beach, CA
Casting the North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Fox on the Fairway" (Ken Ludwig, writer; Matthew Wiener, dir.); "Chapatti" (Christian O’Reilly, writer; Judith Ivey, dir.); "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Great Nome Gold Rush" (Joe Vass, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 14; tech ...
- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages (Ike ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...