- All productions rehearse and perform in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Pittsburgh CLO. Season includes: "Mary Poppins" (Linda Goodrich, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin June 1; runs Jun. 9–21); "Man of La Mancha" (Marc Robin, dir.-choreo.; Tom Helm, mus. dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 15; runs Jun. 23-28); "Gypsy" (Charles Repole, dir.; Tom Helm, mus. ...
- Rehearses three times the first three weeks of May 2015; performs May 27-28 (8 p.m.) in the Grand Ballroom of the French Cultural Centre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting fluent French speakers for a biographical piece for the French Cultural Center in NYC. Casting personnel state: "Une maitrise parfaite de la langue française est requise. Acteurs professionnels ou amateurs expérimentés seront considérés. Vous êtes invités à vous présenter pour six rôles pour une pièce originale biographique d’intérêt littéraire ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 23; runs May 28-June 21 with a possible two week extension in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Cagney" a new musical about the life of film legend James Cagney starring Robert Creighton as Cagney. He came from the mean streets of New York to become an accomplished hoofer and the cinemas quintessential tough guy. This is an intimate portrait of the man, his art and his ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Walnut Street Theatre Season plays. Season includes: "High Society" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25); "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016); "Harvey" (Bob Carlton, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 19-Mar. 6, 2016); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Bill ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 30-June 21, with possible extension through June 28, in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royal Family."
- Rehearses Apr. 28-May 27 (weekday eves. & Sat. afternoons); runs May 28-June 7 (Thurs., Fri., Sat., & Sun.) in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Hartford, CT and Mar 15 in Hartford, CT
Casting "Ivanov" by Chekhov, the first independent production of Corpus Quixote. The production will be designed in a setting reminiscent of the 1920s in the United States.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 14-June 14 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Waterbury, CT. Note: There is a possibility that the show will go dark May 21-24.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Waterbury, CT