- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 28; runs Dec. 26, 2014-May 21, 2015 on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, in New York, NY
Casting "Guys and Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21 in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers and singer/musicians for three ensemble parts in "The Secret Garden." Synopsis: Based on the children’s classic story by Frances Hodgson Burnett, "The Secret Garden" enchants and charms with a Tony Award-winning score. An orphaned girl transforms a neglected garden into a paradise and opens the hearts of ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 24 at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in Raleigh, NC
Casting "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Musical."