- Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2016; runs Mar. 18-May 28 in Chicago, IL. Note: Sean Graney Workshop will be staged by Sean Graney in the spring.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Adding Machine: The Musical" based on the play by Elmer Rice with book and lyrics by Joshua Schmidt and Jason Loewith and music by Joshua Schmidt. Also casting a TBD Sean Graney Workshop production.
- Rehearses Aug. 3-21, then Sept. 28-Oct. 3, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25, 2015 at 59E59 Theaters in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," a dark musical-play set in Dharhan that takes an intimate look at the barriers between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the emotional and psychological lives of American expatriates.
- Show will rehearse one week before the performance; performs Aug. 7, 21, and 28 at Chicago dramatists.
- Auditions: Jul 15 in Chicago, IL
Seeking union male and female actors of all types and ages for roles in three staged reading of new plays.
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...