- Rehearses Mar. 15, 22, 29, Apr. 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 31 at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m. and June 2-5 at The Five Angels Theater, 789 10th Ave., 2:30–6:30 p.m.; runs June 6 & 7 at the Five Angels Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in NY
Seeking actors ages 8-18 for our main-stage production of "Legally Blonde Jr.," a musical for kids based on the Blockbuster film of the same name. Producer states: "A Class Act NY's mainstage productions will be performed June 5 & 6 at an Off-Broadway Theatre, The Five Angels Theatre and will ...
- Shoots July 31-Aug. 3 and Aug. 7-9, 12-17, 21-24, 28-31 and Sept. 4-7 in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7, 14 in Washington, DC
Casting “Water,” a multidimensional story of self-discovery that illustrates the complexity and simplicity of art, love, and sexuality. Tonya Mimms is a successful, D.C.-based, multi-media artist who feels firmly footed in her rise to fame until her ascent is challenged in the most unexpected ways. While meandering through the throes ...
- Rehearsals will start 3rd week of April 2015. Opening May 28th. Run until June 21, 2015 with a possibility of 2 weeks extension. At the XX Bldg of the George Washington University 814 20th Street, NW, Washington DC, 2nd Floor
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Washington, DC
Casting "The Trap," about the anxities and nightmares of Franz Kafka by Tadeusz Rozewicz.
- Season rehearses and performs in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Feb 2 in Hendersonville, NC
Casting the Flat Rock Playhouse season. Season includes: "Always…Patsy Cline" (Ted Swindley, writer; Lisa K. Bryant, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 7-31); "Over The River And Through The Woods" (Joe DiPietro, writer; Scott Treadway, dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 4-21); "How To Succeed In Business Without ...