- "Queen of the Night" performs Tues.-Sun.; "Hammerstein's Late Night" premieres in May and will have ongoing performances Thurs.-Sat. at the Diamond Horseshoe in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for “Queen of the Night” and “Hammerstein’s Late Night”, the two productions in residence at the recently restored Diamond Horseshoe in the Paramount Hotel, New York City. “Queen Of the Night” is an immersive theatrical and dining experience that premiered on December 31, 2013. From creator Randy Weiner ...
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2014-15 season for the 5th Avenue Theatre. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" (rehearsals begin approx. Aug. 2; runs Sept. 11-28), "A Christmas Story: (rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 29; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 12-March 1), "Something Rotten: (rehearsals begin approx. March ...
- Rehearses and performs in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Geva Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes "Wait Until Dark" (David Ira Goldstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5); "Good People" (Mark Cuddy, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16); "A Christmas Carol" (Mark Cuddy, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-27); "Little ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- "Pump Boys & Dinettes" rehearsal begns May 27; runs June 13-July 27, and "The Sound of Music" rehearsal begins June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 31 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music" & "Pump Boys & Dinettes."
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Shoots April 28-May 31, in Vancouver, BC. Each episode will take up to one day to shoot.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the independently produced web-series, "Keep in Coffee." Project description: "Each of the nine episodes depicts a short conversation between two characters. The conversations will be awkward sometimes, very dramatic, mysterious, romantic, or cute at other times."
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...