- Rehearses and performs in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting the Geva Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes "Wait Until Dark" (David Ira Goldstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5); "Good People" (Mark Cuddy, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16); "A Christmas Carol" (Mark Cuddy, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-27); "Little ...
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- "Pump Boys & Dinettes" rehearsal begns May 27; runs June 13-July 27, and "The Sound of Music" rehearsal begins June 17; runs July 11-Aug. 31 in Sonora, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music" & "Pump Boys & Dinettes."
- Rehearsals begin early May; runs late May-Aug. 31 at Legoland California in Carlsbad, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, 8 in Carlsbad, CA
Casting hosts, costume characters, and performers for LEGOLAND California's live performance summer shows.
- Rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting the Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "A Winter's Tale (Free for All)" (Rebecca Taichman, original direction. Rehearsals begin July 31; runs Aug. 19-31 at Sidney Harman Hall), "As You Like It" (Michael Attenborough, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 23-Dec. 14 at the Lansburgh ...
- Shoots April 28-May 31, in Vancouver, BC. Each episode will take up to one day to shoot.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the independently produced web-series, "Keep in Coffee." Project description: "Each of the nine episodes depicts a short conversation between two characters. The conversations will be awkward sometimes, very dramatic, mysterious, romantic, or cute at other times."
- Season runs Aug. 2014-May 2015 in Pawtucket, RI.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Pawtucket, RI
Casting The Gamm 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Grounded" (George Brant, writer; Judith Swift, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 4-28); "Hedda Gabler" (Henrik Ibsen, writer; Tony Estrella, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 30); "Morality Play" (Tony Estrella, adaptation; Barry Unsworth, novel; Tyler Doborowsky, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...