- Rehearses Sept. 29th - Nov. 6th. Weekday rehearsals 6:00-10:00pm. Weekend rehearsals TBD. Show performances: Friday, November 7 @ 8:00, Saturday, November 8 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 9 @ 2:00. Friday November 14 @ 8:00, Saturday November 15 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 16 @ 2:00. 8 Shows total Rehearsals at RWHC Studios @ 2005 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights) Rehearsals & Performances at Little CASA Theater 2009 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights)
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start." Synopsis: "Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. Rosario’s mother ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 6 (6-10 p.m. weekdays; weekends TBD) at RWHC Studios, 2005 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights); runs Nov. 7 (8 p.m.), Nov. 8 (4 & 8 p.m.), Nov. 9 (2 p.m.), Nov. 14 (8 p.m.), Nov. 15 (4 & 8 p.m.), & Nov. 16 (2 p.m.), eight shows total at Little CASA Theater, 2009 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights).
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start," a play. Synopsis: Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite, loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez, who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. ...
- Rehearses for four-to-six weeks at Ripley-Grier Studios; performs Nov. 10 at the City College of New York Marion Anderson Theater at Aaron Davis Hall in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Just One Bite," an adaptation of the Biblical creation colored in the musical rhyme of a new generation.
- Must be available Nov. 3-Dec. 28 in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Story, The Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 2 (10 performances total) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Casting "A Time for Singing," based on Richard Llewellyn's novel "How Green Was My Valley," detailing life in a Welsh mining village. Part of the Musicals in Mufti Series.
- Runs in Laguna, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Burbank, CA
Seeking actors for The Laguna Playhouse Season 2014-15. Season includes "Striking 12," (Rehearsal begins Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28) and "Odd Couple," (Rehearsal begins Feb. 10; runs Mar. 4-29).
- Performances take place in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting Center Theatre Group's 2014-15 season. Mark Taper Forum season includes "The Price," by Arthur Miller (runs Jan. 13-Mar. 22, 2015; Garry Hynes, dir.), "Immediate Family," by: Paul Oakley Stovall (runs Mar. 24-June 7, 2015; Phylicia Rashad, dir.), "Bent," by Martin Sherman (runs June 16-Aug. 23, 2015; Moises Kaufman, dir.), ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 2-21 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, in New York, NY
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," with book by Joseph Stein, music by Jerry Bock, and lyrics by Sheldon Harnick.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 19, with a five-day Thanksgiving break, in Rome, NY (near Syracuse).
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Sing of a Merry Christmas," a two-act, heavily-costumed musical revue with songs of the season along with stories of Christmases past and comedy sketches.
- Rehearses Oct. 4-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Long Day's Journey into Night," a dramatic play by Eugene O'Neil focusing on the Tyrone family, whose once-close family has deteriorated over the years because of Mary's drug addiction, Tyrone Jamie's stinginess, Edmund's alcoholism, the boys' lax attitude toward work and money, and a variety of other factors. As ...