- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Norwalk, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting two shows for the Music Theatre of Connecticut's season. Season includes "The World Goes Round" (Rehearses Oct. 23-Nov. 6; runs Nov. 7-23) and "Little Shop of Horrors" (Rehearses Apr. 7-16, 2015; runs Apr. 17-May 10, 2015).
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.