- Rehearses Nov. 1 or 2, 11 (potentially Nov. 8 or 9 as well); shoots Nov. 11 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a five-page scene from "The Walking Dead," recreated for a NYU studio television class final project. Synopsis: "Two men reunite during the apocalypse, scuffle (minor stunts), and realize how much time has changed them."
- Rehearses Nov. 21 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.) at a dance studio; dress rehearsal Nov. 22 (5 p.m.) at venue; event is Nov. 22 (call time 9 p.m., doors open at 10 p.m.) at Mighty, a dance club in San Francisco, CA. Performers should plan to be at the venue for most of the night. Party ends at 3 a.m. but most performances are finished by 2 a.m.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking burlesque artists, contortionists, pole acrobats, bellydancers, hoopers, aerialists, and other circus/variety acts to be done to bass-filled dance music for Bass Cabaret's one-night-only party experience. Creative director states: "Fashion meets bass music and burlesque in this installment of our unique party experience. Theme for the show is Alice in ...
- Full cast rehearsal Nov. 2 (12-5 p.m.) at Woodbury University, West Annex building, 7500N Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA; shoots Nov. 7 (10 a.m.-6 p.m. at 5332 Felice Pl., Woodland Hills, CA; Nov. 8 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) at Woodbury University; and Nov. 9 (8 a.m.-7 p.m.) at 15132 Oxnard St., Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Shakedown," a Woodbury University student film. Synopsis: "Shakedown" follows auto body shop owners Tony Varriano and Jen Varriano, a husband and wife who have been scamming an auto insurance company for years. Their business takes a hit once they're blackmailed by insurance agent Dan Affini. Once they are threatened, ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearses Oct. 30 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); shoots Nov. 1 (8 a.m.-8 p.m.) & Nov. 3 (9 p.m.-7 a.m.) in Foxboro, MA. Actors must be within driving distance of Foxboro, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Providence, RI
Seeking actors for "Improv Everywhere"-style hidden camera video for Ocean State Job Lot. Customers are challenged to run Adventure Quest, a holiday-themed gauntlet starring a cast of adventurous characters.
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearses Nov. 1-4; shoots Nov. 10-12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "First Times," an epic slow-motion comedy about Matthew Reynov, as he is about to confess his love to his girlfriend as they are having the biggest fight of their relationship. Before doing so, he remembers some of his past traumatic memories, i.e. his weird parents, the loss of his ...
- Rehearses Nov. 17, 2014-Feb. 19, 2015, 6-10 p.m; runs Feb. 20-28, 2015 at the theatre in Glen Rock, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY and Nov 5 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting five incredibly strong singer/dancers with break/pop/hip-hop and precision showmanship for "Altar Boyz."
- Rehearses Nov. 8-10 & 15-17; shoots Nov. 18 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York City, NY
Casting "Best Man," an original short play by James Colombo, to be adapted into a screenplay by Yuka Taga. The project will be produced at the Tisch School of the Arts as a 10-minute sitcom. Synopsis: Brooke is marrying her post-college boyfriend Jeff Collins. It is her wedding day and ...
- Audition is Nov. 4th (6:30 to 8:30 pm). Shoot date is Nov. 18th (8 am to 11 am). Shoot date and time are non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Nov 4 in New York, NY
Casting "The Epilogue," a dark comedy for NYU about sitcom characters who don't realize that their show was cancelled. Sadly, someone forgot to tell Wayne and Violet Watson that their successful sitcom has ended its run after 10 years. They begin to notice strange things about their "house," and eventually ...