- Shoots Nov. 8 & 9 w/ pickups Nov. 11 in Northridge, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "End of the Rope," an experimental dark comedy about a lonely young man who tries to end his life with a noose, but is interrupted by a nutty guy who has his own adventurous story to tell. The protagonist finds himself fighting for his life only a few minutes ...
- Rehearses Nov. 1 or 2, 11 (potentially Nov. 8 or 9 as well); shoots Nov. 11 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a five-page scene from "The Walking Dead," recreated for a NYU studio television class final project. Synopsis: "Two men reunite during the apocalypse, scuffle (minor stunts), and realize how much time has changed them."
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearses Dec. 13, 16, & 20, 2014 & Jan. 13-Feb. 7 (Tues. & Sat. evenings), Feb. 10-19; performs Feb. 20-22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish in a Tree," a brand new musical by Janine Robledo and Micah Joel. Synopsis: "The show centers around Chaundria, a hypochondriac/germophobe who lives in a tower by choice, and Colby, an unusually small giant wanting to become a physician, though giants are discriminated against and considered to be ...
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearses Nov. 17, 2014-Feb. 19, 2015, 6-10 p.m; runs Feb. 20-28, 2015 at the theatre in Glen Rock, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY and Nov 5 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting five incredibly strong singer/dancers (21+) with break/pop/hip-hop and precision showmanship for "Altar Boyz."
- Rehearses Nov. 15 from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; shoots Nov. 21-23 (possibly not 22) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Checkmate," a student film for NYU about the first day in the life of a man who has been exonerated. Left home alone, he's forced to face the murder that he was falsely convicted of the and the death of his wife.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2015; runs Mar. 6-Apr. 12 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: Nov 18, 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Mary Poppins." Seeking actors who sing for various roles and ensemble.