- Rehearses October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (three-four days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. Producer states: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Northridge, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge," a student film. Synopsis: We've heard it time and time again: a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even schoolwork. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between what all ...
- Shoots Oct. 25-26 and Nov. 1 & 2 in CT.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Stardom," a modern day, dramatic short film about a woman trying to reconnect with her distant husband, who is reeling from the sudden disillusionment that his high-profile career as a film actor is over, set in and among the large estate they can no longer afford.
- Future monthly audition dates are Nov. 3 and Dec. 8, in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity actors only.
- Shoots Oct. 25, 26, and Nov. 1 in various locations in Los Angeles County, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fallen," a short student film for California State Fullerton that explores the fears and choices one encounters when trying to keep loved ones safe. Synopsis: After escaping from his home planet, a refugee pilot crash-lands on a deserted exoplanet and must overcome its harsh conditions to find his missing ...
- Table read Oct. 25 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; shoots Nov. 1 & 2 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Suicide Clause." Synopsis: "When the top two insurance salesmen are suspended for their creative tactics, they decide to go into business for themselves."
- Season rehearses and runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 16, 17 in Washington, DC
Casting Washington Stage Guild's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Pen" (David Marshall Grant, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 30; press performance Nov. 1; closes Nov. 23, with possible extension to Dec. 7); "In Praise of Love" (Terence Rattigan, writer; Laura Giannarelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. ...