- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27-29; shoots Oct. 30-31 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Implant," a neo noir short film. Synopsis: In the year 2020, a homicide detective interrogates a seemingly schizophrenic woman charged with the murder of a city politician, but when she claims that conspirators made her kill via a pharmaceutical chip implanted in her brain, he must determine whether she ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Staunton, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Blackfriars Playhouse seasons of rotating repertory. The 2015 Blackfriars summer & fall season seven-month contracts include "Antony & Cleopatra;" "A Midsummer Night's Dream;" "The Winter's Tale;" "Henry VI, Part I;" and "The Comedy of Mucedorus" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; runs June 16-Nov. 29). The 2016 Actors' Renaissance ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and weekends until tech week (Nov. 22-26) in Riverside, CA; runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, & 7 at The Box Theater in Riverside.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Riverside, CA
Casting the Elton John and Tim Rice musical "Aida." Producers state: "A beautifully-staged musical of love, family, and love that is timeless. The production will stay true to its original concept and be presented at The Box Riverside Theater, a new venue with great atmosphere for this epic story--Aida, Radames, ...
- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...