- Part-time temporary position begins Nov. 14, 2014-Feb. 22, 2015. Shifts will take place within museum hours (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.; Friday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; closed Wednesdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day) and occasional evenings. Reliable attendance is required; up to 29 hours a week.
- Auditions: Oct 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for an announcer performance piece, "Pierre Huyghe." Company states: "With more than 115,000 objects dating from ancient times to the present, the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) is the largest art museum in the western United States. A museum of international stature as well as a vital ...
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 29; shoots Dec. 10, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: Nov 4, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sleeping Beauty & Her Winter Knight."
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 10 at Weist-Baron studios in NYC; shooting TBD in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Acceptable," a senior thesis film for SUNY Purchase. Synopsis: Set in an odd, otherworldly universe, a man's beliefs are challenged after an unfortunate encounter at work that slowly eats away at his personal life.