- Rehearsals begin Dec. 18; runs Jan. 7-10 in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearses in December (two-three, based on scheduling and holidays) and the week of the Jan. 10-14 (three-four); performs Jan. 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Rosy-Crimson," a one-act play/performance. "Rosy-Crimson" draws text from multiple translations of "The Odyssey" to create an alternative poetic tale. Through mnemonic device-turned-dialogue, inflection, and tone, actors will emphasize slippages in meaning intrinsic to the translations.
- Shows run at the Bay Area Theatre from Golden Thread Productions in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Most Dangerous Highway..." (Kevin Artigue, writer; Evren Odcikin, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 4, 2016; runs May 6-29, 2016, Thurs.-Sun.) and "Our Enemies: Lovely Scenes of Love and Combat (Yussef El Guindi, writer; Torange Yeghiazarian, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19, 2016; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 20, 2016, Thurs.-Sun.)