- Rehearsals begin approx. Sept. 29; runs approx. Oct. 14-Nov. 25 (every Mon. at 2 p.m., Tues. at 11 a.m. & 2 p.m., and Sun. at 6 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Liberty: A Monumental New Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14 (Tues. & Thu. evenings and Sat. mornings); runs Nov. 29 & 30 and Dec. 6, 7, 13, & 14 (Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.) in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Chatsworth, CA
Casting "Scrooge, The Musical," a one-act musical.
- Rehearsals begin in mid-late September and are four-five nights a week with the occasional weekend; tech rehearsals Oct. 27 & 28; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 9 at CAP21 Blackbox in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York, NY
Underling Productions LLC is casting "Measure for Measure." Seeking non-union actors with Shakespearean experience. All ethnicities and ages are encouraged to apply. Underling Productions is open to non-traditional casting and all actors will play multiple roles. Underling Productions is a NYC-based theater company committed to producing accessible and contemporarily-themed classic ...
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...
- Runs in Solana Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Solana Beach, CA
Seeking actors for North Coast Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Freud's Last Session" (Mark St. Germain, writer; David Ellenstein, dir. Rehearsal begins Sept. 16; runs Oct. 15-Nov. 16), "Gunmetal Blues" (Scott Wentworth, book; Craig Bohmler & Marion Adler, lyrics; Andrew Barnicle, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 14-Feb. ...
- Rehearsals start Sept. 29 and are generally Sun.-Thurs. eves.; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 16, 2014 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 2 p.m.), at the Costa Mesa Playhouse in Costa, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Costa, CA
Casting “The Haunting of Hill House," by F. Andrew Leslie from the celebrated Gothic ghost novel by Shirley Jackson, hailed as a perfect work of unnerving terror. Synopsis: A paranormal investigator and his team of psychics attempt to uncover the evil forces that have made Hill House, a remote mansion ...