- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 for non-Equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 7 (weekends) at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Irvington, NY
OPEN AUDITIONS SATURDAY AUG.29, 2pm-4pm. Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's ...
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- Runs Oct. 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 1 in Staten Island, NY. Transportation WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, in Queens, NY
Casting zombies and face characters for Zombie Carnival, an outdoor haunted attraction running the month of October. Emphasizing high stress situations, psychological horror, and interactive game elements. This show is not your typical haunted house.
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Sept. 28 in NYC; Tour begins preview Oct. 29; runs on tour Nov. 18-Dec. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!" This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends, and his family get into all kinds of situations, including run-ins ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Philadelphia Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Mary B. Robinson, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 9-Nov. 8); Ken Ludwig's "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery' (Amanda Dehnert, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 27); "Exit Strategy" a co-production with Primary Stages (Ike ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (four per week) in Fort Greene, Brooklyn; tech rehearsals Oct. 27-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (10 performances) at The New Ohio Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Incredible Fox Sisters" by Jaclyn Backhaus, the latest theater work from Live Source, a multidisciplinary performance ensemble. Synopsis: "The Incredible Fox Sisters" follows the true story of Maggie and Kate Fox, two young New York girls who in the 1800s became international celebrities by convincing the world they ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 19 (weekday eves. and weekend days; other times possible, but only if actors' schedules permit); runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Piano Lesson" by August Wilson. Producer states: "This is a production of The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere off-off Broadway theater." All roles open.
- Rehearses Nov. 10-24, Dec 1-15, 2015 and Jan 4-27, 2016 Performances Fri-Sat-Sun 7:30 pm Jan. 29-Mar. 13, 2016, in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Blood Tango", a musical. Project description: "There have been many campy versions of 'Dracula'. This is not one of them."
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 3; runs Nov. 4-14 at Walnut Street Theatre, Studio 5, 825 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Underbite Theatre Company's production of "Would You Still Love Me, If?," a new play by John S. Anastasi exploring gender identity and the challenges of gender transitioning. Seeking four strong women for this topical play. Synopsis: Danya and Addison are caring, intelligent people who are also lesbian lovers. They ...