- Season rehearses and runs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Maltz Jupiter Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "The Mousetrap" (Agatha Christie, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 29-Nov. 8); "Billy Elliot the Musical" (Lee Hall, book-lyrics; Elton John, music; Matt Lenz, dir.; Greg Graham, choreo. Rehearsals begin ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearses Oct. 5-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 in Irving, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, 5 in Irving, TX
Casting "Grand Hotel" with music and lyrics by Robert Wright and George Forrest and additional music and lyrics by Maury Yeston with book by Luther Davis.
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- National tour begins rehearsals Sept. 22 in NYC; performs Oct. 8-Nov. 29, 2015 and Feb. 10-April 30, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting puppeteers and singers for a national tour of "Clifford The Big Red Dog," based on the original characters created by Norman Bridwell, the Scholastic book series, and the Scholastic television show. This production is a remount of Mills Entertainment's Clifford National Tour. Note: * indicates a dog character in ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8 (Weds.-Sun.) in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York City, NY
Casting "Playing the Assassin" by David Robson.
- Runs Nov. 6-7 and 13-14 at 8 p.m. and Nov. 8, 15 at 2 p.m. at 244 S. Jefferson St., Frederick, MD 21701.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Frederick, MD
Casting "Legally Blonde, The Musical," an international award-winning musical based on the adored movie, "Legally Blonde." The musical follows the transformation of Elle Woods as she tackles stereotypes, snobbery, and scandal in pursuit of her dreams.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Sept. 8; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1 in New York.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Unseamly" by Oren Safdie.
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in Montgomery, AL
Seeking Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles and ensemble in Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Geoffrey Sherman, adaptation-dir.; Charles Dickens, novel. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 24); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz and Richard Maltby, Jr., writers; James Bowen, dir. ...
- Shows run five weeks of five performances per week,Wed-Sat nights at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 4 p.m. in Burbank, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 17 in Burbank, CA
Casting the Falcon Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Scott and Hem" (Mark St. Germain, writer; Dimitri Toscas, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 14-Nov. 15); "The Complete History of America (abridged)" (Adam Long, Reed Martin & Austin Tichenor, writers. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 6); and ...