- Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; tour runs Oct. 8-Nov. 21.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York, NY
Casting a fall school tour of "Much Ado About Nothing."
- Rehearsals begin in October, with performances for Christmas starting Nov. 8-Jan. 4, in Stone Mountain, Park GA.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 4 in Stone Mountain Park, GA
Stone Mountain Park Entertainment, a division of Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, will be holding auditions for its 2014 fall and Christmas seasons.
- Future monthly audition dates are Sept. 8, Oct. 6, Nov. 3, and Dec. 8; production dates TBA in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly auditions.
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. evenings and possible Sun. afternoons; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8. Note: There will be two performances on Oct. 30 and Nov. 6 in CT.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Canaan, CT
Casting "A Time to Kill" adapted for the stage by Rupert Holmes (based on the novel by John Grisham) is the incendiary story of a Southern community torn in half by an unspeakable crime. As the shocking news hits the public, small town America becomes the center of a media ...
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Sept. 4. Previews begin Aug. 30; runs Sept. 13 through approx. Nov. 2 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) at The Road Theater, 5108 Lankershim Boulevard, North Hollywood, CA. No shows the weekend of Oct. 10-12; if the run is extended, there will be shows during Thanksgiving weekend.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Smoke and Mirrors," a "magical"--a story told through magic. Synopsis: After suffering a tragedy, a boy misdirects his grief with magic and eventually finds himself in the process.
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 8 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearses Aug. 18-Sept. 27; tech week Sept. 29-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 8 (Fri. eves. & Sat. matinees) at Wilson Abbey, 935 W. Wilson Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Run Chris Run," a lyrical stage production based on the memoir "21: The Epitome of Perseverance." "Run Chris Run" is adapted by Stone Soup Artistic Associate Katie Angelica Abascal and produced by Stone Soup Theatre Project as part of an ongoing anti-violence campaign. Synopsis: This biographical story follows the ...
- Rehearses September-November (Mon.-Fri. eves. & some Sun.); runs Nov. 8-16 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY (30 min. from Grand Central Terminal).
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Miss Saigon." Synopsis: This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of a young bar girl, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American G.I.--but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. A haunting tale based on Puccini's Madame Butterfly.
- Rehearses Nov. 7; performs Nov. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting a Korean traditional dress fashion show, to be presented by the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea.
- Season rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Don Juan in Hell" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 10); "The Importance of Being Earnest" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 26; runs Feb. 7-March 2, 2015); "Major Barbara" (Rehearsals begin April 13; runs April 25-May 18, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin mid-Oct. 2014; runs Nov. 8, 2014-Jan. 3, 2015 in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Sevier, TN
Casting children for the Dollywood 2014 Christmas season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol," "T'was the Night Before Christmas," and "O Holy Night." All have lead roles for young performers.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8 (Mon.-Thurs., plus Sat. & Sun. TBA); runs Nov. 7-16 at the Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Shrek the Musical." Based on the hit film, "Shrek the Musical" is a Tony Award-winning stage musical that has swept the world with its magic. Featuring all new songs from Jeanine Tesori ("Thoroughly Modern Mille," "Caroline or Change") and a side-splitting book by David Lindsay-Abaire as well as cult ...
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...