- Season rehearses and runs in Staunton, VA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Blackfriars Playhouse seasons of rotating repertory. The 2015 Blackfriars summer & fall season seven-month contracts include "Antony & Cleopatra;" "A Midsummer Night's Dream;" "The Winter's Tale;" "Henry VI, Part I;" and "The Comedy of Mucedorus" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; runs June 16-Nov. 29). The 2016 Actors' Renaissance ...
- Shoots Nov. 8 & 9 w/ pickups Nov. 11 in Northridge, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "End of the Rope," an experimental dark comedy about a lonely young man who tries to end his life with a noose, but is interrupted by a nutty guy who has his own adventurous story to tell. The protagonist finds himself fighting for his life only a few minutes ...
- Shoots Nov. 20, 8-11:00 a.m. at NYU Tisch School of the Arts, 721 Broadway in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 24, 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Wig In A Box," an NYU student musical short film based on a musical number from "Hedwig & The Angry Inch." In this scene, a transgender Hedwig tries on different wigs in his apartment and ends up being a queen on stage with The Angry Inch, a rock band. ...
- Rehearses Nov. 1 or 2, 11 (potentially Nov. 8 or 9 as well); shoots Nov. 11 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a five-page scene from "The Walking Dead," recreated for a NYU studio television class final project. Synopsis: "Two men reunite during the apocalypse, scuffle (minor stunts), and realize how much time has changed them."
- Shoots Nov. 8 (time and location TBD); voiceover recording will be required one day in mid-December.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Super Dad," a student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: Fred Sr. must discover his family as the source of his super powers in order to stand up against the forces of evil in this live action, stop motion blend.
- Rehearses Nov. 1-2; shoots Nov. 8-9, Nov. 15-16 & Nov. 22-23 in Culver City, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Oblivion," a story about a telekinetic orphan struggles to find peace after she commits a murder. Synopsis: Rachel, a sixteen years old girl, sits in her room before the police dash in and corner her. Aimlessly, Rachel attempts to choke a police man before getting overwhelmed by her emotions ...
- Workshops take place Tuesdays, Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9, 16, Jan. 13, 20, 27, 2015, and Feb. 3, 2015, 5-8 p.m.; Saturdays, Nov. 8, 15, 22, Dec. 6, 13, 20, Jan. 17, 24, 31, 2015, and Feb. 7, 2015, 1-6 p.m. (weeks 1-10); Tues/Thurs. Feb. 10 & 12, 2015, 5-9 p.m.; Sat/Sun. Feb 14 & 15, 2015, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (week 11); dates TBD (week 12); performances Fri/Sat eves. & Sun. matinee at Nola Studios in NYC. Final performances Feb. 20-22, 2015, location TBA.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for "Fish in a Tree," a triple-threat training, 12-week (30 sessions) by-audition-only training program where a select cast of 24 students will receive technique training in voice, acting and dance that will prepare them for musical theatre/school auditions & performances in their future, allowing them the room to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearses Oct. 30 & Nov. 2 (7-9 p.m.); performs Nov. 4 (8:30 p.m.) at 13th Street Repertory Theater, 50 W. 13th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Quick, Change," a staged reading of a new play by Ali Viterbi. This reading is part of Identity Theater Company’s reading series, "Self-Reflections." Synopsis: "Quick, Change" explores the decline of an aging actor as he portrays, and eventually becomes, the ultimate Shakespearean villain, Richard III. Gabriel Fox, an actor ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Nov. 4 (8-11 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 30 in New York, NY
Casting "I'm Here For You," a student studio adaptation of a storyline from Season Five, Episode 13 of "Grey's Anatomy" for NYU. Synopsis: In this scene, Izzie Stevens is visited by her late fiancé, Denny Duquette, who comes to her as a hallucination. At the same time, her new love ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 11-Mar. 8, 2015, in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who are strong singer/dancers for "Once On This Island." All characters are African-American, and all must sing and dance.