- Event is Nov. 14 (8 p.m.-2 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 10 in New York, NY
Seeking female go-go dancers for a large party at a movie studio.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18 (4-10 p.m.) and will be in Manhattan or Queens; tech week Nov. 16 (6-10 p.m.); Nov. 17 (12-4 p.m.), Nov. 18 (3:30-10 p.m.), Nov. 19 (9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; tech rehearsal begins 12 p.m.), and Nov. 20 (2:30 p.m. call; 3:30 p.m. dress rehearsal); runs Nov. 20 (8 p.m.), Nov. 22 (7 p.m.), and Nov. 23 (8 p.m.) at the Secret Theatre, Queens, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in Elmhurst, NY
Casting Multicultural Sonic Evolution (MuSE)'s production of “The Clackamac Pioneers," a new musical written by Chris Widney & Mark T. Evans, directed by Dan Dinero. Synopsis: In 2008 the United States began a program to relocate 60,000 Bhutanese refugees. “The Clackamac Pioneers” is the fictional tale of the Bahadur family’s ...
- Rehearses three hrs./wk. through Nov. 18,; first performance in Dec. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking two more members of 8-member "Shtick Not Shtigma", a new improv comedy troupe created by the UCLA Semel Institute as part of an innovative program to address mental health disparities. We are part of the newly created UCLA BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CENTER OF EXCELLENCE: http://advocacy.ucla.edu/ucla-launches- ... ral-health Director states: "Brook ...
- Tentatively shoots: Oct. 30-Nov. 1 or Nov. 6-8 in Huntington, IN.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Something's Wrong," a student film from Huntington University. Synopsis: After getting an earful from a fed up physician, a hypochondriac tries to turn his life around.
- One rehearsal in late Nov. (exact date TBD); shoots Oct. 30 (8 a.m.-6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Eduardo," a short student film. Synopsis: Eduardo has a toothache and has decided to handle it like a man: by pulling it out himself. Egged on by his wife Ana, the couple discuss the differences between men and women, and through their conversation a complex and loving relationship is ...
- Rehearses the week of Oct. 12 (two days) and the week of Oct. 19 (two days) for 2 hrs. each; shoots Nov. 6-8 in Arlington, TX. Note: Rehearsal days and times will be discussed after actors have been cast.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in Arlington, TX
Casting a student film for the University of Texas, Arlington. Synopsis: After finally coming to terms with the reality of her unhealthy marriage, a mother’s pursuit in jumpstarting her single life ends up causing a drift in her relationship with her son. If she doesn’t realize what’s at stake soon, ...
- Shoots Nov. 7-8 outside L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking girls to participate in a documentary short about four lost insecure teenage girls who go on a camping trip to find themselves. These girls should actually have insecurity issues, eating disorders, depression, lack of self esteem, or feel lost or without a passion--anything in this realm. Coordinator states: "We ...
- Shoots Nov. 6-8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Bent Piece of Wire," a dark comedy for NYU. Synopsis: "A Bent Piece of Wire" is about an up-and-coming twenty-something comedian who decides to donate her eggs for money to pay her piling-up bills.
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium®, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle® Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle® Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...