- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting GableStage's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Constellations," (Nick Payne, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 25; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 20); "It's Only a Play," (Terrence McNally, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 21); "A Minister's Wife," (Joshua Schmidt & Jan Tranen, music; adapted by Austin Pendleton from George Bernard Shaw's ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 22 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Anything Goes."
- Runs at Shetler Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York City, NY
Seeking actors for Bottoms Dream Fall 2015 & Winter 2016 productions. Now in their third season, Bottoms Dream is a NYC-based theatre company that reinvents Shakespeare and other classic texts. Season includes "12 Hour Reinvention," (Rehearses and runs Sept. 20), in which actors will have 12 hours to reinvent, rehearse, ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8. Performances run Nov. 13–Dec. 12, (Thurs.-Sun.; no performance on Thanksgiving) in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round," a musical. Project description: "A musical retrospective of the work of Broadway’s longest-lived and most celebrated collaboration: Kander & Ebb."
- Rehearsals begin in early Sept.; runs Nov. 6-22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in East Brunswick, NJ
Casting "A Few Good Men" for Playhouse 22, East Brunswick’s Community Theater. Synopsis: "A Few Good Men," a play by Aaron Sorkin, is the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, two United States Marines accused of murder. ...
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).
- Rehearsal start mid-September; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8 at Center Stage Theater in Fontana, CA
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (reasonable eve. rehearsals during the week with some weekends toward tech week); runs Oct. 25, Oct. 31, and Nov. 1 (11 a.m. & 1 p.m.) at Hudson School Performance Space, 601 Park Ave., Hoboken, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Hoboken, NJ
Seeking fun-loving, playful adult actor for the role of Prince for Hudson Theatre Ensemble’s Children’s Series Silly on Sixth's zany adaptation of "Cinderella! Cinderella!" All heights welcome. Singing not required. Description: "Cinderella! Cinderella!" and its all-adult cast will delight children and families in the 16th season of the Hudson Theatre ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...