- Rehearses Sept. 29th - Nov. 6th. Weekday rehearsals 6:00-10:00pm. Weekend rehearsals TBD. Show performances: Friday, November 7 @ 8:00, Saturday, November 8 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 9 @ 2:00. Friday November 14 @ 8:00, Saturday November 15 @ 4:00 & 8:00, Sunday November 16 @ 2:00. 8 Shows total Rehearsals at RWHC Studios @ 2005 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights) Rehearsals & Performances at Little CASA Theater 2009 1st Street, LA, CA (Boyle Heights)
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start." Synopsis: "Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. Rosario’s mother ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Nov. 6 (6-10 p.m. weekdays; weekends TBD) at RWHC Studios, 2005 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights); runs Nov. 7 (8 p.m.), Nov. 8 (4 & 8 p.m.), Nov. 9 (2 p.m.), Nov. 14 (8 p.m.), Nov. 15 (4 & 8 p.m.), & Nov. 16 (2 p.m.), eight shows total at Little CASA Theater, 2009 1st St., L.A. (Boyle Heights).
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Clean Start," a play. Synopsis: Parker Reed, a Beverly Hills socialite, loses her fortune when her husband is arrested for illegal dealings. Finding herself homeless, Parker moves in with her loyal Latina maid named Rosario Rodriguez, who lives with her traditional Mexican mother and party-loving sister in East L.A. ...
- Rehearses Oct. 1-Nov. 12 (Tues.-Fri., 6-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-16 & 20-23 (8 p.m.) at William Jessup University, 333 Sunset Blvd., Rocklin, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Rocklin, CA
Casting Irving Berlin's "White Christmas," the musical, produced through William Jessup University's Department of Creative Arts.
- Rehearsals and fittings TBD; shoots Nov. 7, 8, and 9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Flashpoint," a student project. Synopsis: It is said that before you die your life flashes before your eyes. This pilot episode follows two brothers. After a near-death experience, the older brother gets the chance to go back and fix his past to change his future.
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.
- Shoots Oct. 11, Nov. 8 & 9 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Amend Me." Director states: "Fatima goes through a horrific ordeal. Her husband Helal tries to cope with what had happened but ends up divorcing Fatima. She overcomes all the restraints and restrictions by looking after herself and her future."
- Rehearsals run for two weeks in NYC followed by rehearsals in Croton Falls, NY (Northern Westchester); all performances run Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 3 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting The Schoolhouse Theater's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Freud's Last Session" (rehearsals begin the week of Oct. 6; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 23), "The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-moon Marigolds" (rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 2, 2015; runs Feb. 27-March 22), and "The Clearing" (rehearsals begin the week of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Vaudevillians" (Jinx Monsoon and Major Scales, written and performed by. Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 14, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "All The Way & The Great Society" (Robert Schenkkan, writer; Bill Rauch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8, 2014-Nov. ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 13; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 30 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 28 in Washington, DC
Casting "Little Dancer," with music by Stephen Flaherty, book & lyrics by Lynn Ahrens. Synopsis: Part fact, part fiction, this musical is inspired by the obscure fourteen-year-old ballerina who posed for the famed Degas sculpture, "Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen." The show is set in the glamorous and lurid world of ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting Theatre at Arts Garage's 2014-15 season. Sesaon includes: "The How and the Why" (Sarah Treem, writer; Margaret Ledford, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 7-30); "I And You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Dodd Loomis, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 23, 2014; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8, 2015); and "Uncertain Terms" (Allison ...
- Rehearsals will be held twice a week in October & November (5:30-8:30 p.m.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, & 21 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Sep 29 in New York, NY
Casting the role of Joachim in the musical drama "An Advent Carol." Synopsis: This play takes audiences on a journey from the Annunciation to the Flight into Egypt. Director states: "The characters are masterfully crafted as genuine people who struggle with hopes and dreams, fears and doubts. The dialogue, written ...
- Rehearses Oct. 4-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Long Day's Journey into Night," a dramatic play by Eugene O'Neil focusing on the Tyrone family, whose once-close family has deteriorated over the years because of Mary's drug addiction, Tyrone Jamie's stinginess, Edmund's alcoholism, the boys' lax attitude toward work and money, and a variety of other factors. As ...
- Rehearses Nov. 8-14 in NYC; shoots Nov. 15-17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 14 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Stationary," an independent dark comedy about the struggles and pitfalls of forming friendships in the workplace. Synopsis: Shirley will do anything to get invited to her younger, cooler boss Gwen's favorite workout denomination: Couples’ Spinning. The only problem is that singles definitely are not allowed (it’s a pretty strict ...
- Tentatively rehearses Nov. 6-8, and Dec. 4-6, 2014; shoots Jan. 2-23, 2015 in L.A. Note that the roles of Bounty Hunter and Eliot Langhorne will not be needed for all production dates.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18, 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aventura," an independent feature film. Synopsis: In Spanish, "aventura" means “adventure, an enterprise in which something must be left to hazard.” It is a race against time for an inspired filmmaker and his posse in this wacky, narrator-driven comedy that points out that, no matter your endeavor, the people ...