- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; tech Sept. 19-21; previews Sept. 23-25; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 19 in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in NY
Casting "Brighton Beach Memoirs."
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Oct. 16; runs Oct. 17-26 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 22, 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "See You, Maybe." Synopsis: A raw and realistic dramedy about relationships and intimacy. A revealing look into the life of a San Francisco couple from the first day they meet into a year later when the relationship is challenged by the obstacles of reality in a post limerence partnership. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 4 and go every Mon. night through Oct. 6 (8-11 p.m.); tech rehearsals begin Oct. 13; show runs Oct. 16, 23, 24, 30, 31, Nov. 6, 7, 13, & 14 at the Gorilla Tango Theatre in Bucktown, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "My Dinner with Music," an ensemble comedy. Synopsis: Set in 1991, this satire of the Chicago music scene tells the story of a fictional, forgotten '80s college rock band planning their reunion tour. The band's frontman, a vainglorious idiot named Robert Music, throws a six course dinner party for ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 19 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Casting strong ensemble singers and dancers for possible replacements and understudies only for "9 to 5."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; opens Oct. 23 and closes Nov. 16 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York City, NY
Casting first-rate musical theater dancers and singers of all types and ages for "The Circus in Winter," inspired by the book by Cathy Day. Especially seeking actors with circus skills (tumblers, jugglers, silks, etc.).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 4, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, in New York, NY
Casting male and female singer/dancers with strong experience in tap and ballet for the ensemble and to understudy principal roles in "Mary Poppins." Especially seeking diverse ethnicities.
- Season rehearses and runs in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 24 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting Ensemble Theatre Co.'s 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Amadeus" (Peter Shaffer, writer; Jonathan Fox, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 9-26); "The Best Brothers" (Daniel MacIvor, writer; Brian Shnipper, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 4-21); "Intimate Apparel" (Lynn Nottage, writer; Saundra McClain, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 13, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; runs Oct. 16-Dec. 14 at The Cherry Lane Studio Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Brightness Of Heaven." Synopsis: It’s 1974 in Buffalo, New York. The Age of Aquarius has collided with Watergate, the generation gap is widening, and the future is up for grabs. The Kilgannons know they should accept the things they cannot change, only that’s easier said than done when ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Overland Park, KS.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in Kansas City, MO
Casting New Theatre Restaurant's upcoming 2014-15 season. Specifically looking to cast "Hairspray" and "The Addams Family." Season includes: "Murder Among Friends" (rehearsals begin Aug. 4; runs Aug. 27-Nov. 2); "Shear Madness" (rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 5, 2014-Jan. 18, 2015); "Forever Plaid" (rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9 (eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5 (Thurs.-Sun.), total of 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 27, 28, 29, 30 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere Off-Off Broadway theater, now in its 48th season, announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of "Next to Normal," with music by Tom Kitt and book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey.
- Season rehearses and performs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting Actors' Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Murder Ballad" (Julia Jordan, book-lyrics; Juliana Nash, music-lyrics; David Arisco, dir.; Eric Alsford, musical dir.; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 2); "Ragtime the Musical" (Terrence McNally, book; Stephen Flaherty, music; Lynn Ahrens, lyrics; based on the novel by E.L. Doctorow; David ...
- Rehearses Oct. 6-15; runs Oct. 16-19 in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting "At Liberty Hall."
- Season rehearses and runs in Albany, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Albany, NY
Casting Capital Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Other Desert Cities" (Jon Robin Baitz, writer; Michael Bush, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Sept. 28-Oct. 29); "The Secret Garden" (Marsha Norman, book and lyrics; Lucy Simon, music; Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 21); "How Water ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Montgomery, AL.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 29 in Montgomery, AL
Casting Alabama Shakespeare Festival's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, writer; Geoffrey Sherman, dir.-adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 24); "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; dir. TBA. Rehearsals begin Dec. 26, 2014; runs Jan. 23-May 15, 2015); "Alabama Story" ...