- Rehearses Sat. & Sun. 3-7 p.m. at Loyola Village Elementary in Westchester; runs Oct. 11, 2 & 6 p.m. at Loyola Village Elementary School, and Oct. 17 at 7 p.m., Oct. 18 at 7 p.m., and Oct. 19 at 2 p.m at Crenshaw United Methodist Church in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Deleted," an educational play about cyber bullying.
- Rehearses Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Dec. 2 & 9 (4:15-6:15 p.m.) at Visceral Dance Center, 2820 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for Studio Stars, an advanced individualized musical theater experience. This is a pre-professional training program for fifth through eighth graders. This advanced workshop will focus on the key elements of musical theater: acting, dancing, and singing. Producer states: "Studio Stars is where students will experience intense audition training ...
- Rehearses Sept. 18 (6:30-8:30 p.m.); shoots Sept. 25 & Oct. 7 (8-10 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Alex and Ben," an NYU student production. The project consists of two short scenes that will be shot in the manner of a live television program.
- "On the Waterfront" rehearsals begin immediately; runs Oct. 11 & 12 (1 p.m.) and Oct. 18 & 19, 7:30 (p.m.) in Fort Lee, NJ. "Infernal Kingdom" rehearses Oct. 5-18 (six rehearsals); runs Oct. 19 (one show, 1 p.m.) at Hoboken City Hall, 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ. This show is a tour-guide type of show, with scenes taking place at different locations with a graveyard in Jersey City.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "On the Waterfront" and "Shakespeare Halloween," two separate productions. Seeking one male actor for the stage adaptation of the classic film "On the Waterfront." The second production is a Halloween-themed Shakespeare production called "The Infernal Kingdom," which is a mash-up of several famous characters in hell.
- Tentatively shoots Oct. 10, 12, 18, 19, 25, & 26, with reshoot dates Nov. 21-23, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Mighty Hands," a student film. Synopsis: "Mighty Hands" is the story of a Hispanic teen who cuts school to train at a boxing gym. When he is tragically injured and his secret is revealed to his unsupportive family, he has to choose between continuing his passion for boxing or ...
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.
- First read-through Oct. 11 (eve.); rehearsals begin Oct. 13 (weekday eves. and Sat. during the day); runs Nov. 18-23 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting a ten-person ensemble for "Romeo & Juliet." No roles are gender- or race-specified except that the roles of Romeo and Juliet will be cast as female. Director states: "This rehearsal process will be highly physical. Both the Viewpoints and Suzuki Techniques will be incorporated and it will be paramount ...
- "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" rehearsals begin Jan. 5 in Lancaster, PA; tours nationally through May 23, 2015; Broadway Palm rehearses and performs in Ft. Myers, FL; Dutch Apple rehearses and performs in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 1, in New York, NY
Casting the national tour of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; tours through May 23, 2015), and the 2015 seasons for Broadway Palm and Dutch Apple. Broadway Palm Season includes Menken's "A Christmas Carol' (runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27, 2014); "Crazy for You" (runs Dec. 18, 2014- Feb. ...
- Rehearsals and performances vary per project.
- Auditions: Oct 6 in New York, NY
Seeking active Actors' Equity Association members under 18 who are not signed with any agency and are seeking representation. Agents from CESD Talent Agency and Fresh Faces Agency are expected to attend. These agencies specialize in representing young performers.
- Rehearses once a week based on dancer's availability.
- Auditions: Oct 8, in Canton, MI
Seeking dancers ages 7-18 for MetCen's youth dance company.The performance troupes are based on age and skill level. Beginners welcome. Students will learn performance pieces to take to various showcases, festivals, and competitions. Technique classes include ballet, contemporary, and master classes when available. The season runs October-May, with some summer ...