- Rehearses Oct. 20, 22, 27, 29, Nov. 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 (evenings); previews Nov. 21 at The Contemporary Theater in Wakefield; performs Jan. 29-Feb. (Fri. & Sat. nights). This is a traveling show, all performances in Rhode Island.
- Seeking submissions from: Providence, RI; Wakefield, RI
Casting "Four Legs To Stand On," a modern American play. Synopsis: All is not well on the home front. Sam, freshly home from his first year at college, finds himself and his family in new, strange territory. Two illnesses are eating away at his family’s foundation. Only cancer is allowed ...
- Shoots Oct. 29 & 30 and Nov. 2 & 3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in New York, NY
Casting episodes 507 and 508 of "Scorned: Love Kills," a reenactment show of true love crime stories on Investigation Discovery. Note: No nudity but must be okay doing feigned/simulated sex scenes.
- Shoots Oct. 17, 18, and 19 in the Fort Wayne/Huntington area, IN. Dates and locations may be subject to change.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Recovery," a short student film about a land mine disposal expert working for the government in Croatia. Synopsis: While on the job, Ante discovers that a child has wandered into the middle of a mine field. Ante must use all his wits and resources in order to get out ...
- Shoot date(s) TBD in the NYC/NJ area.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking new faces for a start-up athletic apparel company. Seeking models, actors, and dancers for commercial and print, age range 10-27, all ethnicities and genders.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Oct. 16-18 in the Orange County, CA area.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Orange, CA
Casting "In the Margin," a short student film. Synopsis: When Kirkland, 16, finds a love note scribbled in the margins of "Catcher in Rye," he sends a letter to the girl who last checked out the book. Marla, a 32-year-old woman who graduated from Kirkland's middle school, receives the letter. ...
- Rehearses Oct. 24 & 26, Nov. 2, 7, 9, 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, and 30; and Dec. 5 & 7 (Mon., 6-8 p.m., and Sat., 2-4 p.m.; may vary); tech Dec. 12 (2-5 p.m.); dress Dec. 15 & 16 (6-9 p.m.); runs Dec. 17 (9 & 11 a.m.), Dec. 18 (9 a.m., 11 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.), Dec. 19 (2 & 7:30 p.m.), and Dec. 20 (2 p.m.) at company's privately-owned performance and rehearsal space, White Oak Music and Arts, 17646 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 12 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting a fully-staged production of "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens. Producer states: "Our version, while following the original story closely, will have a contemporary/local twist. It will be set in the San Fernando Valley in 2015. Although the characters, heart, and drama of the story will remain the same, ...
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium®, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle® Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle® Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...