- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23 (Principals) and Oct. 12 (Understudies); runs Oct. 18-Nov. 22 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity female understudies for "The Hummingbird's Tour" by Margaret Dulaney.
- Season runs Dec. 28, 2015-Dec. 30, 2016 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Taproot Theatre Company's 2016 season. Season includes "Silent Sky" (Rehearsal begins Dec. 28; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 27, 2016 with a possible extension through Mar. 5); "Cotton Patch Gospel" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; runs Mar. 25-Apr. 23 with a possible extension through May 28); "The Realization of Emily ...
- Runs Oct. 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 1 in Staten Island, NY. Transportation WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Auditions: Sep 1, in Queens, NY
Casting zombies and face characters for Zombie Carnival, an outdoor haunted attraction running the month of October. Emphasizing high stress situations, psychological horror, and interactive game elements. This show is not your typical haunted house.
- Rehearsal start mid-September; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 8 at Center Stage Theater in Fontana, CA
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Fontana, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 18, 4 p.m.; runs Dec. 10, 7 p.m., Dec. 11, 8 p.m., and Dec. 12, 8 p.m. in Allendale, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 9 in Allendale, NJ
Casting "The Second Shepherd's Play: The Operetta," a comic, operatic musical adaptation (in the form of an operetta) based on a medieval play made possible in part by the Bergen County Division of Cultural & Historic Affairs from funds granted by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts. Never ...
- Festival will be held Oct. 8-11 and Oct. 16-18 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "A Scream Queen to Die For," the new face of After Dark Films' nationwide horror film festival, "Eight Films To Die For." For more info, visit http://8filmstodiefor.com/. Seeking contestants to participate in a contest to find the next Scream Queen. The videos will be posted online, and the winner ...
- Rehearsals begin approx. Sept. 28 in NYC; Tour begins preview Oct. 29; runs on tour Nov. 18-Dec. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!" This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends, and his family get into all kinds of situations, including run-ins ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 18, 2015-Jan. 24, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Sarasota, FL and Sep 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors" by Richard Bean.
- Read-through Sept. 23; rehearsals begin Sept. 27 (Sun., 6-9 p.m.; Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; 11 rehearsals total, plus tech week; actors may not be called for every rehearsal); tech week Oct. 12-18; runs Oct. 15 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 16 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 17 (8:15 p.m.), Oct. 18 (2 p.m.) at The American Theater of Actors, (Beckmann Theater), 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 10 in New York, NY
Casting the New York City premiere of "Be Our Guest," a laugh-out-loud comedy about meeting the Guest family. Synopsis: When Jeremy brings his new girlfriend home from college for his grandfather's birthday celebration, they hope that his family will love her. Too bad it turns out that Mother Guest and ...