- Rehearses Oct. 27-Nov. 15; runs begin Nov. 16 in New York City.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/performer/dancer/singer/model who is interested in participating in an art project which will take the form of a reality-show-inspired experimental film in which a "boy band" will be formed that will debut in the U.S., Korea, and Japan. Candidates who can sing or dance, and have an understanding of K-pop ...
- Rehearses Oct. 30 (time TBD); shoots Oct. 31 & Nov. 5 (8:30-11 a.m.) at the NYU Washington Square campus, NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Rose by Any Other Name?," a comical modern adaptation of the balcony scene in "Romeo and Juliet" for NYU.
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...
- Runs Mar. 13-14, 2015 in NYC and Apr. 18 in Rochester, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 24 in New York, NY
Seeking singer/actors for the 2015 Lotte Lenya Competition, a program of The Kurt Weill Foundation for Music and an international theater singing contest that emphasizes wide-ranging repertoire and the acting of songs and arias within a dramatic context. The competition recognizes young singer/actors in repertoire ranging from opera/operetta to contemporary ...