- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Sat. at Garden Grove Church of God, 8362 Trask Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92844; runs Oct. 24, 25, 30, (7:00 p.m.) and 31st (4:00 p.m.) at Staton Civic Center, 7800 Katella Ave. Stanton, CA 90680.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 2 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "We Are Monsters," a comedic new musical that follows human kids into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. Winner in the 2013 Children’s Musical Theatre Festival, NYC, the musical is about adventurous humans who uncover vegetarian vampires and rock n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-11 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.); runs Oct. 16-Nov. 22 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Candlelight Pavilion, 455 W. Foothill Blvd., Claremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in Claremont, CA
Casting "West Side Story," the musical, based on William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Children's Theatre Company's 2015-2016 50th Anniversary Season. Season includes "Akeelah and the Bee" (Runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at CTC and Nov. 7-Dec. 27 at the Arena Stage in DC); "The Jungle Book" (Runs Sept. 29-Dec. 6); "The Wizard of Oz" (Runs Nov. 3, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); "Snowy Day" ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...