- Season rehearses and performs in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Jun 30 in New Haven, CT
Casting Long Wharf Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Ayad Akhtar, writer; Gordon Edelstein, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure" (Noah Brody & Ben Steinfeld, dirs. Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 25-Dec. 20); "The Lion" (Benjamin Scheuer, writer; Sean Daniels, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Season plays on tour and in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Jun 30, Jul 1 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting Theater Latte Da's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Sweeney Todd" (rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Oct. 3-Nov. 8), "All Is Calm: the Christmas Truce of 1914" (rehearsals begin Nov. 12; tours Nov. 19-Dec. 13; local production runs Dec. 16-20), "Lullaby" (rehearsals begin Dec. 21; runs Jan. 13-Feb. 7, 2016), "Gypsy" ...
- Runs in Santa Monica, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 30 in Santa Monica, CA
Seeking a director for "Cinderella Waltz" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 18) and "Private Eyes" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 26; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 7, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs Oct. 8-Oct. 18 (Thurs., 7 p.m., Sat. & Sun., 1 p.m. & 5 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 30 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "The Legend(s) of Sleepy Hollow." Synopsis: The story of Ichabod Crane is well known - the schoolteacher falls for the blooming lass Katrina Van Tassel, and he would have won her heart too, had he not been run out of town by the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow. But ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 7-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7 in NYC, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 27 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in Chicago, IL
Seeking an ensemble/flautist for "A Christmas Carol," a play.
- Runs Sept. 11-Oct. 17 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Westchester, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 12 in Westchester, CA
Casting “Ravenscroft," a psychological murder mystery with comical overtones, set in rural England in the early 1900s. It is a thinking person's Gothic thriller, a dark comedy both funny and unnerving. British accents required. Ages are approximate.
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...
- Rehearses Mon.–Thurs. (7-10 p.m.) & Sat. (10 a.m.-3 p.m.); runs Sept. 5–Oct. 3 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. & Sun., 2 p.m.) at the Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 13, 14 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Psycho Beach Party," a combination of "Gidget" and "The Three Faces of Eve." Synopsis: This spoof features a gender-bending cast, surfer culture, and a good girl/bad girl story, all set on a Malibu beach in 1962.