- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Nov. 7-23 in Bloomington, IN.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Streetcar Named Desire," a play.
- "On the Waterfront" rehearsals begin immediately; runs Oct. 11 & 12 (1 p.m.) and Oct. 18 & 19, 7:30 (p.m.) in Fort Lee, NJ. "Infernal Kingdom" rehearses Oct. 5-18 (six rehearsals); runs Oct. 19 (one show, 1 p.m.) at Hoboken City Hall, 94 Washington Street, Hoboken, NJ. This show is a tour-guide type of show, with scenes taking place at different locations with a graveyard in Jersey City.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "On the Waterfront" and "Shakespeare Halloween," two separate productions. Seeking one male actor for the stage adaptation of the classic film "On the Waterfront." The second production is a Halloween-themed Shakespeare production called "The Infernal Kingdom," which is a mash-up of several famous characters in hell.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 and run Mon.-Thurs. (6-10 p.m.) and Sun. (3-7 p.m.); show runs Nov. 7-16 at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18 in Bridgeport, CT
The Bijou Theatre in downtown Bridgeport is casting Stephen Sondheim’s “Assassins,” directed by Kevin Pelkey. This will be the second in The Bijou Theatre’s first Main Stage Theatre Series. All types and ethnicities are encouraged to audition. Synopsis: Our nation's most notorious assassins gather on stage to violently pursue a ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 27; runs Nov. 26-Dec. 28, Tues.-Sat. at 7:30 p.m. and Sat. & Sun. at 2:30 p.m. in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in Austin, TX
Seeking dancers for "A Christmas Carol," an adaptation of Charles Dickens’ holiday classic featuring a traditional Victorian setting with a musical score that spans genres and eras, from rousing gospel to rock-n-soul favorites, and from nostalgic harmony classics to contemporary hits.