- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago's 2015-16 season. Season includes staged readings of "Geneva," (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 5-28), "Private Lives," (Rehearsals Nov. 9; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 16), and "You Can Never Tell" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 22, 2016; runs Mar. 5-28, 2016).
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Shoots Sept.15-20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Love, Paul," a short film. Synopsis: After being injured in war, far from home, Paul finds himself in the middle of a riot. Surrounded by rebels, he questions his loyalties. His only goal is survival, and his dream, to go back home to his family.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 18; previews begin Oct. 17; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 14 in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Mad River Rising," a play by Dana Yeaton. Synopsis: "Mad River Rising" is a drama about an 85-year-old man who escapes from his nursing home and is discovered hiding in the hayloft of the family farm the week before it goes to auction. His grandson and daughter-in-law try to ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; previews Sept. 23 & 24; runs Sept. 25-Oct. 25 (Wed., Thurs., and Fri. at 8 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Breathe," a play by Javon Johnson, directed by Levy Lee Simon. Synopsis: When two teenagers (one black, one white) are involved in separate acts of violence, the consequences they face are based not only on evidence, but also on the colors of their skin. Using a combination of urban ...
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- Fashion show will be held Sept. 17 at the Twelve Hotel Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 21, Sep 4 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking runway models for the Essence of Belly Dance, an annual dance intensive convention produced by Faaridah and Team Essence. Director states: "This is our 5th year showcasing a fusion of world dance styles, workshops and the all-star gala fashion show."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...