- Shoots Sept. 17-20 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New york, NY
Casting "Tickets Out Of Date," a student film for New York Film Academy about a 65 year old woman who works in a movie theater that is about to close and a 30 year old man who goes to the movies.
- Company is in residence at SKyPAC in Bowling Green, KY.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Casting Kentucky Stages' upcoming season. Season includes: "A Streetcar Named Desire" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Ken Neil Hailey, dir. Rehearses Sept. 1-17; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 5); "Laughter on the 23rd Floor" (Ted Vitale, dir. Rehearses Oct. 20-Nov. 5; runs Nov. 6-23); "A Kentucky Christmas Carol" (Jeffrey Beard, adaptation; Charles Dickens, novel. ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in Playwrights Horizons' season. Season includes: "Bootycandy" (Robert O'Hara, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 22-Oct. 26); "Grand Concourse" (Heidi Schreck, writer; Kip Fagan, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16; runs Oct. 17, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015); "Pocatello" (Samuel D. Hunter, writer; Davis McCallum, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9 (eves. & weekends); runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5 (Thurs.-Sun.), total of 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th St., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 29, 30 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's premiere Off-Off Broadway theater, now in its 48th season, announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of "Next to Normal," with music by Tom Kitt and book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey.
- Rehearses Aug. 26-Sept. 14. Tech rehearsals Sept. 17-21; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Killing Of Sister George."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2 in midtown Manhattan, Wed., 5-9 p.m., Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 1) or Thu., 5-9 p.m. and Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 2), as well as Columbus Day; tech rehearsals run Oct. 13-15. Performances run Oct. 17-27 at the Theatre of Saint Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4, 18 in New York, NY
Casting young performers for "Our Town." Classic and contemporary interpretations of the Pulitzer-prize winning, American treasure will be presented in the same run by two different casts.
- Season rehearses and runs in Warwick, RI.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in Warwick, RI
Casting Ocean State Theatre's upcoming 2014-15 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book-lyrics; Frederick Lowe, music; Amiee Turner, dir.-choreo.; Esther Zabinski, music dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 19); "Dial M for Murder" (Frederick Knott, writer; Amiee Turner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Oct. ...
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 17; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 9 in Boca Raton, FL and a January 2015 run in Broward Miniaci.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting "Borscht Belt Bistro," a musical about a Jewish immigrant told in flashbacks from 1920's Ellis Island to 1970 Catskills.
- Season runs in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Brunswick, NJ
Casting the 2014-15 season for George Street Playhouse. Season includes: "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; David Saint, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 4), "The Fabulous Lipitones" (John Markus & Mark. St. Germain, writers; Michael Mastro, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14), "The Whipping ...
- Season rehearses and runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5, 6 in St. Petersburg, FL
Seeking transformational Equity actors and singers for freeFall Theatre Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Into the Woods" (James Lapine, book; Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Eric Davis, dir.; Michael Raabe, music dir. Rehearses Sept. 22-Oct. 11; runs Oct. 11-Nov. 9); "A Christmas Carol: A New Musical" (Keith Ferguson, book and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; previews begin Sept. 11; runs approx. Sept. 17-Oct. 5 at the 59E59 Theaters in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Ndebele Funeral."
- Perfomances take place in Pasadena.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting and seeking crew for A Noise Within's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Tempest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 13-Nov. 22; Timothy Douglas, dir.), "The Importance of Being Earnest" (rehearsals begin Aug. 19, runs Sept. 27-Nov. 22; Michael Michetti, dir.), "Dance of Death" (rehearsals begin Sept. 16, runs Oct. ...