- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 (Tues.-Fri. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs Nov. 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Brigadoon," the musical. Synopsis: "Brigadoon" is a fantasy about a Scottish town that disappears into the Highland mist and returns for only one day every one hundred years. Songs include "Almost Like Being in Love," "The Heather on the Hill," "Waitin’ for My Dearie," "I’ll Go Home with Bonnie ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21-Oct. 18 (during the day) at Triskelion Arts in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY; tech Oct. 20; invited dress Oct. 21; runs Oct. 22, 23, and 24 (four performances total) aboard the Lehigh Valley Barge #79/Waterfront Museum in the Red Hook harbor.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting a production of "or, The Whale" for Threadbare Theatre Workshop's inaugural season. "Or, the Whale" is an original stage adaptation of Herman Melville's "Moby-Dick," to be presented at the Waterfront Museum on the Red Hook harbor this October in Brooklyn, NY. Theater states: "Threadbare Theatre Workshop illuminates epics in ...
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- Fall season runs Sept. 18-19 thru Dec. 19-20. There will be no shows Halloween weekend or Thanksgiving weekend. Cast meetings will be once a month. Shows run every Friday and Saturday night at 10:30-11:30 p.m. Call time is 10 p.m. and the show typically runs late.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking full-time cast members for the eighth season of "Thirsty: The Premier Improv Drinking Party" at the Apollo Studio Theater.
- Season rehearses and performs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in Washington, DC
Casting the Washington Stage Guild's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Tiny Island" (Michael Hollinger, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 14; runs Oct. 1-25); "It's A Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Play" (Joe Landry, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 12-Dec. 6 with a possible extension through Dec. 20); "Back To Methuselah: ...
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Ghost Light," a play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "The Snow Queen" (Charlie Mitchell, dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 6; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 20) & "A Christmas Carol" (Lauren Caldwell, dir.; Janet Allard and Michael Bigelow, adaptation. Runs Nov. 28- Dec. 19).
- Rehearses Sept. 25-Dec. 11 (Fri., 4:30-7:30 p.m) & Dec. 5 & 12 (Sat., 5-8 p.m.); dress/tech Dec. 16; runs Dec. 18-20 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Vienna, VA
Casting "Into the Woods Jr.," a production for Harmonia School of Music & Art. Director states: "Cast size will be limited and the work schedule will be intense but enjoyable. For entry, students must audition on the designated dates and commit to pre-scheduled rehearsals and performances."
- Rehearses Nov. 30-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-20 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at the Educational Cultural Complex in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 19 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The Wiz."
- Rehearses Saturdays (5 p.m.) Sept.-Dec. 2015; performs Dec. 20 in Augusta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Augusta, GA
Casting "An Urban Christmas Carol," a play based on the classic legend but set in the modern "hood." Synopsis: Ebenisha, riddled with anger and greed, face the ghost of her past, present, and future, to an unexpected end - a twist. This is an interactive play where the audience chooses ...