- Shoot begins Sept. 20 and will continue on a weekend schedule for three consecutive weeks in Atlantic City, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 6, 7 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "The Bad Idea," a short film. Synopsis: Bryan's been working up the nerve to pay for his first escort. The only problem is he hasn't worked up enough money. After meeting with his friend, he has an idea to get everything he wants for free.
- Shoots Sept. 20 & 21 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Devil's Theft," a music video for a new album by Geronimo Getty, which follows two friends as they while away a lazy summer afternoon fishing, riding bikes, and playing cards. Inspired by a short story in Jon Raymond's "Liveability," the aim is to evoke what time feels like as ...
- Rehearses Sept. 20 & 21; shoots Sept. 23-29 in NYC. Note: shoot should take three to four days.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Back Home," a student thesis film for NYFA about a young boy who runs away from home and meets a girl and what happens between them. The story examines the problems between teenagers and their family.
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 20 for two to four hrs./wk. & Oct. 21-Dec. 14 for 10-12 hrs./wk. in Flatiron, East Village, and Manhattan; tech Dec. 15-17; runs Dec. 18-21 (five performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Uncle Giff's Christmas Special," a tuneful, sneering homage presented as a "live broadcast" television extravaganza, a tribute to early variety television, and also to the characters and irreverent humor of Patrick Dennis’ "Auntie Mame." Through his influence and connections in show business, the madcap and fabulous Uncle Giff has ...
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.
- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearses Sept. 11-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tue., & Thu. evenings; the number of rehearsals may vary slightly); runs Nov. 22-Dec. 25 (you must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) primarily in Orange County as well as the Los Angeles, San Diego counties, and Palm Springs areas.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Laguna Hills, CA
Casting Christmas carolers for the 2014 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...