- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Asheville, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Asheville, NC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in North Carolina Stage Company's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "4000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-25); "Someone Else" (Charlotte Cohn and Jason Odell Williams, writers. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; previews begin Nov. 4; runs ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- National tour begins rehearsals Sept. 22 in NYC; performs Oct. 8-Nov. 29, 2015 and Feb. 10-April 30, 2016.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting puppeteers and singers for a national tour of "Clifford The Big Red Dog," based on the original characters created by Norman Bridwell, the Scholastic book series, and the Scholastic television show. This production is a remount of Mills Entertainment's Clifford National Tour. Note: * indicates a dog character in ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8 (Weds.-Sun.) in Wilmington, DE.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York City, NY
Casting "Playing the Assassin" by David Robson.
- Rehearses Sept. 1-20; tech Sept. 22-27; previews Sept. 29-Oct. 10; runs Oct. 11-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two available roles, one man and one woman, in "Hard Love." In addition, TACT encourages minority actors of all ages, types, and backgrounds with strong classical training and excellent language skills to come in as well.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 29 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for eight available roles (four men, four women) in "Ain't Misbehavin'." All characters are African-American, ages 30-50. Note: Seeking the most interesting combinations of ages and body types.
- The first rehearsal of the season commences Aug. 25, 2015; the final performance of the season is on July 3, 2016, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "One Man, Two Guvnors" (Richard Bean, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "The Other Place" (Sharr White, writer. Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Michael Wilson, adaptation. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; ...
- "99 Ways to Fuck a Swan" runs Sept. 25-Oct. 17, "The Motherfucker with the Hat" runs Jan. 15-Feb. 1, 2016, and "The Things Are Against Us" runs April 29-May 16, 2016, at Washington Ensemble Theatre, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Seattle, WA
Washington Ensemble Theater (WET) is holding general auditions for its 12th season, "The Cruel Hearts Club." The 2015-16 season includes "99 Ways to Fuck a Swan," "The Motherfucker with the Hat," "The Things Are Against Us," and a variety of staged readings and events.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.