- Shoots Nov. 9 in Mar Vista/Marina del Rey.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for a Volvo Spec Commercial.
- Rehearses late November; 6 month contract starts Dec. 19 at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Piano Man," a musical homage to Billy Joel, Barry Manilow, and Elton John.
- Shoots Nov. 11-13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Have A Little Faith," a student film for The New School. Synopsis: Michael tries to be the kind of guy Annie might be interested in, but he makes a false assumption along the way.
- Shoots Nov. 20, 8-11:00 a.m. at NYU Tisch School of the Arts, 721 Broadway in NY.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Wig In A Box," an NYU student musical short film based on a musical number from "Hedwig & The Angry Inch." In this scene, a transgender Hedwig tries on different wigs in his apartment and ends up being a queen on stage with The Angry Inch, a rock band. ...
- Rehearses 5-9 p.m. beginning October 27th. Some flexibility for actor schedules. Runs November 29-December 21, at Raven Theatre's West Stage.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting an immediate replacement for "Land of Plenty," a play. Producers state: "Our current lead actress had to drop out due to unforeseen circumstances, and we are looking for a great actress to step in. This is a world premiere production, and our inaugural production as a company."
- Shows run Wed., Thurs., & Fri. (6:30 & 8:30 p.m.) and Sat. & Sun. (12:30, 2:30, 4:30, & 6:30 p.m.) in Toronto, Ontario. Actors will rotate on a regular basis.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Toronto, ON
Seeking contract actors to portray characters in an ongoing interactive theater production of "Trapped In A Room With A Zombie" in Toronto, Canada. This is a suspenseful comedy that is currently playing throughout the entire United States. All contractors will need to play both roles. Executive producer states: "Must have ...
- Shoots in December (two days over a weekend, tentatively Dec. 13-14) at Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, and in a studio in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Malibu, CA
Casting leads and extras for a short fashion film about young love and discovery that will feature pieces from a high-end NYC accessories designer. Coordinator states: "This is for the designer and will potentially be posted on her website as part of a campaign to boost brand awareness. The intent ...
- Shoots in November in LA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Hanna," a short film for Pasadena City College about a teenage girl and her relationship with her father, who is a fugitive.
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "360," a short film. Synopsis: "When Rebecca lashes out at her roommate, Zahra, unbeknownst to her, she triggers a strange, mystical, and supernatural phenomenon that begins to haunt her."
- Shoots November 2014-February 2015 in NYC, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in New York, NY
Casting a narrative short, "Days of Dust," which journeys through the triumphs and falls of innocence from youth to adulthood. Director states: "It is a modern lyrical piece which will be visually magical and conceptually metaphysical."
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at Prentis Hall, Columbia University, 632 W. 125th St. (between Broadway and 12th Ave.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for IMPACT Repertory Theatre, a Harlem-based, award-winning youth theater company that views leadership training and the performing arts as a way to develop oneself and change the world in a positive way. Director of admissions states: "We develop actors, dancers, rappers, singers, poets, and writers to create original ...
- Rehearses October-November in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Night Horror," a horror comedy.