- Rehearsals begin July 13; previews begin Aug. 21 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dirty Dancing."
- Rehearsals begin June 3. Tech period runs Jun 27-July 1; runs July 5-20 (with possible extension through July 27) in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Devil's Disciple."
- Rehearsals and shoots in March on the William Paterson University campus in Wayne, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Wayne, NJ
Casting “The Morning Dew," an experimental short student film for William Paterson University. Synopsis: A contemporary dance based film about two lesbians who struggle to make up in the morning over breakfast after a fight the previous night shook the foundation of their relationship. All language is through dance. No ...
- Rehearses in the summer; shoots for two weekend in Aug. in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Seattle, WA
Red Centaur a surrealist short film in the style of John Waters and David Lynch about comas, black box stages, centaurs, Native American chiefs, drag bars and murder. The story follows the relationship of Leland, a drag queen, his disabled lover Roger, and a third party on the hunt for ...
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Mar 9, in San Antonio, TX
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Performances run July 25-27, with July 28-29 as rain dates, in Kankakee, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Kankakee, IL
Casting the musical "Les Misérables," set in 19th-century France. Jean Valjean, who for decades has been hunted by the ruthless policeman Javert after breaking parole, agrees to care for a factory worker's daughter. The decision changes their lives for ever.
- Rehearses July to September 11; runs September 11-27 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the musical version of Alice Walker’s classic novel and the Stephen Spielberg movie, “The Color Purple." A family saga set in rural Georgia, about a woman who found the strength to triumph over an abusive childhood, an even more abusive marriage, the separation from her sister, and the loss ...
- Shoots April 5-6 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Stamped." Synopsis: Arianna and Libby are sisters living in NYC. When Libby haphazardly decides to get a tattoo, Arianna makes a bet of $100 that it won't happen. A story about body image and self-acceptance.
- Rehearses late spring-early summer; shoots in Aug. in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Washington, DC
Casting "Cellmate," a feature-length film. Synopsis: Aaron Wesley, a teenager spending his first night in jail, has an unexpected conversation with his cellmate that reveals a passionate yet troubled boy hidden beneath his apathetic teenage façade.
- Shoots summer 2014 in the West Bank, Palestine, and Hebron. Note: Must be willing to travel and hold a valid US passport. Child actor will travel with one parent.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY and Mar 15 in Dearborn, MI
Casting "Sleeping on Stones," a dramatic feature film about a boy named Jacob who moves from Brooklyn to Hebron with his parents and battles with his identity and life as a settler in Palestine. Personnel states: "The screenplay was accepted into the Sundance Screenwriter's Lab."
- Shoots June 21-22 and 28-29 in NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Dream State" a short in which a man reconnects with his dead wife through his dreams, but then finds new love and his realities conflict.
- Shoots April 21-28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Strings," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: A young couple decides to add two new members to their long established string duo and face substantial personal and professional challenges on the journey to becoming a cohesive string quartet.
- Rehearsals take place March 25-28 in Manhattan; performs March 30 at The New Ohio Theatre.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting performers for an upcoming staged reading of “The Incredible Fox Sisters," a new Live Source piece by Jaclyn Backhaus and directed by Tyler Mercer. The Fox sisters have a dirty secret they're ready to share. They've been talking to the town peddler, Mr. Splitfoot... who's been murdered, dead and ...