- Events are Oct. 7,8,9 and Oct 12,13,14 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking models and actors for street promotions for an enrichment company based in the heart of Brooklyn. Casting director states: "We aim to put a smile on the faces of every child with whom we come into contact. We are looking to build a team with a specific interest in ...
- Rehearses Oct. 26-30 at Centenary Stage Company, Sitnik Theater, Hacketstown, NJ; performs Oct. 31-Nov. 1 at Centenary Stage Company, Sitnik Theater, Hacketstown, NJ); Nov. 19-20 at St. George Theater, Staten Island, NY); and Dec. 20, 2015-Jan. 5, 2016 for a Florida Tour at multiple theaters.
- Seeking submissions from: NY, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Atlantic City, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "The Illusionary Magic of Brad Ross." Company states: "Join award winning International Star Illusionist, Brad Ross, for an unforgettable journey into the realm of fantasy and imagination. Witness never before seen grand illusions, hilarious comedy, breathtaking magic and a collection of astonishing wonders live on stage. This action packed ...
- Rehearses winter 2016 in Houston, TX; shoots spring 2016 in Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in Atlanta, GA and Nov 6, 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting "H-Town," a film. Synopsis: A young, aspiring sports agent with a rough orphaned upbringing, boldly attempts to make it in the fiercely competitive sports industry, while desperately struggling to save his broken family and overcome the impossible odds of attaining his lifelong dreams. "H-Town" takes its audience to the ...
- Rehearses Oct. and Nov.; fall reading tentatively scheduled for Nov. 20, 2015; rehearsals for small fully-staged production Feb.-Mar. 2016; tentatively performs Mar. or Apr. 2016, to coincide with the 100-year anniversary of the Rising (exact dates TBD) in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Dublin Rising," a new musical about the women involved in the 1916 Easter Rising in Dublin, Ireland, which paved the way for Irish independence in 1921. Synopsis: "Dublin Rising" tells the stories of three women from vastly different socio-economic backgrounds, whose lives are upended by the one-week Easter Rebellion. ...
- Shoots Oct. 10 (9 p.m.-12 a.m.) in the Uptown Chicago, IL area.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Black Sugar," a short student film portraying the decadent relationship between a stripper and an elderly client in a motel room. Director states: "It's a professional student production with no dialog, delivering a dramatic visual message through a breathtaking single long take. No nudity required, just sexual suggestive content."
- In-class rehearsal Oct. 20 (45-minute slot between 6:20-9 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting a scene from the film "Kramer vs. Kramer" for an NYU director's rehearsal workshop. Coordinator states: "Note that we will not be shooting any footage. However, it is an excellent opportunity to rehearse a great dramatic scene in front of a class of NYU Tisch directing students, receive feedback, ...
- Shoot date(s) TBD in Florida.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Manalapan, FL
Casting engaged couples for a reality pilot called "Marriage Material."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 2 in Miami, FL; runs through May 29, 2016 at the Faena Saxony Hotel located on Collins Avenue in the heart of Miami Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting "The Faena Show" or "Faena Fantastic Fantasy," a highly imaginative theatrical conception by internationally renowned director, Alfredo Arias. The piece is composed of eight musical scenes featuring singing and dancing in an extensive range of styles. Each scene reveals how a man or a woman can transform their lives ...
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots Oct. 31 & Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Boxes," a student film. Synopsis: "Boxes" is about a marriage that is falling apart after the death of a child.
- Rehearses through November and December 2015. Opens the first weekend of January 2016, and runs for four weeks.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 in Seattle, WA
The Recycled Shakespeare Co. is having auditions for it's new production of "Macbeth."