- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; tour begins Sept. 30.
- Auditions: Jan 30, in New York, NY
Casting for the upcoming touring production of "A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder," with book & lyrics by Robert L. Freedman, and music & lyrics by Steven Lutvak.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; run begins Sept. 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder," a musical. This is a high-style, English romantic farce set in the Edwardian era requiring highly trained actors who sing beautifully with a legit sound and have great comic skills. All roles are similar stylistically to characters in Oscar Wilde plays.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs May 9, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical revue, "Sondheim in Concert." Production description: "A celebration of Stephen Sondheim's works including 'Company,' 'West Side Story,' 'Into The Woods,' 'Follies,' 'Sunday in the Park With George,' 'A Little Night Music,' 'Merrily We Roll Along,' 'Evening Primrose,' and 'Gypsy.'"