- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29 at At ArtsWestchester in White Plains or at The Grinton Will Library; runs Apr. 29-May 1 at the Joan R Pincus Theater in the Grinton Will Libray in Yonkers, NY (10 minutes from Jonathan Larson's hometown of White Plains). Note: Not all actors will be called to every rehearsal, exact schedule will depend on role/actors' availability. This production will open 20 years to the day of the original Broadway opening night.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16, 20 in White Plains, NY
Casting a special 20th anniversary production of "Rent."
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Season rehearses and runs in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Barnstormers Theatre's upcoming 2016 season. Season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler, writers. Rehearsals begin June 13; runs June 23-July 2); "Desire Under the Elms" (Eugene O’Neill, writer. Rehearsals begin June 27; runs July 5-9); "Sylvia" (A. ...
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs June 23-July 2 in Tamworth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 25, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers for the ensemble in "A Little Night Music."