- Rehearsals begin Dec. 14 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 5-March 6, 2016 (Fridays, 8 p.m.; Saturdays 3 p.m. & 8 p.m.; and Sundays 3 p.m.); performs Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. with additional performance on Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. All performances in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 2 in Anaheim, CA
Casting selected roles for "Dogfight," a musical. Synopsis: On the eve of their deployment, three young Marines set out for one final boys’ night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But when one meets an awkward and idealistic waitress he enlists to win a cruel bet, she rewrites ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2016 (6:30-10 p.m.); runs Feb. 12-Mar. 6 at McKinney Chapel adjacent to First Unitarian Church in Brooklyn Heights, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Brooklyn Heights, NY
Casting "A Little Night Music."
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Atlanta, GA and Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."