- Rehearses in late Feb.-Mar.; runs Apr. (weekend nights) in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Woodland Hills, CA
Casting "For Sadie," a musical. Synopsis: A band reunites after seven years apart for a special tribute show for a member who passed away. The remaining members get together for one rehearsal before the big show and, as everyone tries to remember their parts, old tensions flare up and old ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24 (Wed. & Fri., 6-9 p.m. and Sun., 2-5 p.m.) at the Arts Cure Center, 37-18 Northern Blvd., Rm. 315, Long Island City, NY; performs Apr. 24-26 at the Secret Theater, 4402 23rd St., Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Borderline," a new musical comedy about the modern day immigrant's experience. Synopsis: The initial setting of Borderline is an ESL classroom, and as a baseline project the English teacher asks each student to take a turn sharing with the class a little bit about their pasts, what their goals ...
- Season runs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in West Palm Beach, FL
Seeking actors for Palm Beach Dramaworks' 2015 Season. Season includes "A Little Night Music" (Lynnette Barkley, dir. Rehearses June 26-July 9; runs July 10-19); "110 In The Shade" (Clive Cholerton, dir. Rehearses Aug. 1-13; runs Aug. 14-23).
- All shows rehearse and perform in Kent, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 23 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Summer Season for Porthouse Theatre. Season includes: "A Little Night Music" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, book. Previews begin Jun. 11; runs Jun. 12-27); "Violet" (Jeanine Tesori, music; Brian Crawley, lyrics & book. Previews begin Jul. 9; runs Jul. 10-25); and "Hairspray" (Mark O’Donnell & ...