- Rehearsal begin the week of Aug. 18; some small music rehearsal may happen before; all rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC, located 30 min. outside NYC via Metro North; runs Sept. 19-21 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
Casting the New York regional premiere of "Dogfight." Producer states: "The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James and the Giant Peach,' 'A Christmas Story') and Peter Duchan was praised by countless critics and nominated for nearly every award available including winning the Lucille Lortel Award for ...
- Rehearsals begin August 25; performs Nov. 22 at the Brooklyn Arts Exchange, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Brooklyn, NY
JUBILATION IS COMEDY-MUSICAL ABOUT AN ALIEN ,A- LAN WHO IS TEXTING HIS FRIENDS AND ENDS UP PASSING THROUGH A WORMHOLE AND CRASH LANDS IN ......JUBILATION IDAHO. JUBILATION IS A UNIQUE MIDWESTERN TOWN IN THAT IT IS VERY PROGRESSIVE BUT STILL MAINTAINS MANY SMALL TOWN VALUES.
- Rehearses evenings & weekends. Performances run October 10-12 and 16-19, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "A Little Night Music," Stephen Sondheim's musical full of wit and heartcache.