- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1 in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 22, 23 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Landscape of the Body."
- Shoots Feb. 13-16 (President's Day weekend) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The Last Man Alive," a short student film. Synopsis: After seemingly everyone in the world dies an unlikely hero, Daniel Murray finds himself living in his playground of a house and just trying to get by and not stay sober. Everything changes one day while he's getting groceries when ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 3 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Will Death Do Us Part?," a Christian web series.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; previews begin Apr. 29; opens May 1; closes May 24 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting Equity actors who sing for various roles/parts in "Gypsy."
- Production runs February 19-March 8, 2015 in Bulverde, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Bulverde, TX
Casting for the production "Second Samuel."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21 in NYC; runs Apr. 8 in Las Vegas.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Duck Commander," a family musical.
- Rehearsal and shoot dates TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Going Back Orange," a film for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: When a man named Julian hears about his old friend's death, he must take it upon himself to give his deceased friend’s son, Brian, a home. After spending some time with him, Julian learns that Brian’s real mother ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Jan. 9-11, 16-18, 23-25, Jan. 30-Feb. 1, Feb. 6-8, and Feb. 13-14 at Davenport Theatre, 354 W. 45th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 5 in New York, NY
Casting understudies for "Men and Women Talking Love and Sex," a play. Director states: "'Men and Women Talking Love and Sex' ('MAWTLAS') started as an Equity Approved Showcase; we extended our run under a Per Performance Contract, and we are extending our run a second time."
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Mar. 5, 2015 (based on actor availability) in South Orange and Maplewood, NJ, a short walk from the NJ Transit train stations.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Almost, Maine," a non-union, non-paying production. Seeking all actors, male and female, mid-20s to early 40s. Synopsis: Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...
- Rehearsals will begin Jan. 7 (Mon.-Thurs., 7:30 p.m. and Sat., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.); runs Feb. 20-Mar. 7 at the Whittier Center Theater.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 6 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Johnny Guitar, The Musical." "Johnny Guitar, The Musical" is a take off from the western starring Joan Crawford and Sterling Hayden of the 1950s.
- Shoots in late January-early February in L.A.
- Auditions: Jan 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an untitled feature film. Synopsis: Cal, a young man dealing with repressed homosexual tendencies, finds himself in the red-light district after a drunken night with his friend. There he becomes enamored with one of the girls and is swept away in an odyssey of illusion and desire. Cal, unaccustomed ...
- Shoots April 11 & 12, 17-19 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7, 10, 11 in Philadelphia, PA and Jan 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Misfits," a student film for Drexel University. Synopsis: "Misfits" is a drama centered around the lives of two high-level thieves, Braden and Skye. As a sort of Bonnie and Clyde duo, the two go out on a crime spree together and gain enough money to live a rather upscale ...
- Rehearsals begin January 12, 2015. Performances run February 27-March 21, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 6, 7 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting "Harris Cashes Out," a play about composer/lyricist Harris Wellborn, a down-on-his-luck tunesmith who still dreams of making it on Broadway.
- Shoots first week of March 2015 in Fargo, ND.
- Auditions: Jan 7, 8, 9, 10 in Fargo, ND
Casting "Sundogs," a short, gritty film about a woman trying to find work on the oil fields of North Dakota.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; first preview Apr. 15; opens Apr. 19; closes May 10; possible extension through May 31, 2015 at the Studio Theatre in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in New York, NY
Seeking real Equity rock singers for 'Murder Ballad," a musical.
- Rehearses in late April 2015 in Skagway, AK; contracts run late April-September.
- Auditions: Jan 8, in New York, NY
Casting "The Days of '98 Show With Soapy Smith." Synopsis: An Alaskan tradition since 1923, this colorful vaudevillian musical has entertained audiences with the tale of Jefferson Randolph "Soapy" Smith, Alaska’s most notorious outlaw. "The Days of ’98 Show" features turn-of-the-century tunes, original music, gold rush humor, and the can-can. ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25 (three-four days/wk., two-three weeknights (7-10 p.m.) and a larger rehearsal on Sun. afternoons (12-5pm); not all actors will be called for every rehearsal, but the full cast should plan to be available on Sundays, should they be needed; performs Mar. 20-22 & 27-29 (eight total) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 10, in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Light in the Piazza," a musical brought together by the talents of Adam Guettel (music and lyrics) and Craig Lucas (book), and an adaptation of Elizabeth Spencer's novella of the same name. Synopsis: "The Light in the Piazza" takes place in Italy in the summer of 1953. Margaret ...
- 1. 29hr reading to develop the musical to take place in the last 2 weeks of January (exact times/dates TBD) 2. Rehearsals begin Feb 25 2015 Performances April 1 - 4 2015 Connelly Theatre, E 4th St.
- Auditions: Jan 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting for the rock musical/alternative opera "Gilgamesh - A Musical Epic". Power. Kingdoms. Lust. And the Will of one (anti-)hero who wants to do everything he can to conquer the one enemy he cannot beat: Death. Based on the epic from Mesopotamia, one of the oldest pieces of literature known ...