- Shoots March 15-21 in Baltimore, MD. Note: Have March 14-22 open for traveling.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31, Feb 2, 9, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Goodbye Charm City," a student thesis film for NYU that's a narrative tale about a mother’s journey as she prepares her final impact statement to the man that murdered her son on sentencing day.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; tour begins Sept. 30.
- Auditions: Jan 30, in New York, NY
Casting for the upcoming touring production of "A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder," with book & lyrics by Robert L. Freedman, and music & lyrics by Steven Lutvak.
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...
- Shoots Feb. 7-8 or Feb. 14-15 (two-day shoot); talent will meet in Brooklyn, NY, and a ride will be provided to shoot location in NJ.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Homeshare," a short Korean film for Pratt. Director states: "This film will be screened at the BAM theater to all fellow students, friends, and families. It will be sent to multiple festivals as well." Actors Must be Korean and fluent in Korean. Synopsis: Two women struggle to live with ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14, 2015, every Sat. (8-11 a.m.), Tues. or Thurs.(7:30-11 p.m.) in Huntington, NY; play will be rehearsed twice weekly; next performance is March 29th 2015 at the Merrick Theatre and Centre For The Performing Arts in Merrick, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 7 in Huntington, NY
Recasting two lead roles for "When God Comes To Breakfast, You Don't Burn The Toast," part of "Small Wonders," three one act plays by NYC playwright Gary Apple, performed by the Black Box Thespians, a Long Island-based theater company. The program consists of the aforementioned play, plus two new one-act ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 22-May 9 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Equity actors for four available roles (one female, three male) in "Detroit."
- Shoots Feb. 28-Mar. 1 & Mar. 7-9 (five days total) in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in New Haven, CT and Feb 8 in New York, NY
Casting "The Shoe Room," a Yale senior thesis film. Synopsis: Harry Atkinson is a lonely middle-aged cat person who lives with his striped tabby, Mr. Wallace. He is unnoticed at work, ignored by the beautiful woman down the street, and measures himself against the handsome jogger he frequently encounters in ...
- Rehearses Mar. 9-22; shoots Mar. 23-Apr. 24, 2015 (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting "5 Doctors," an independent feature film. Synopsis: "5 Doctors" is a comedy about a hypochondriac, Spencer, who travels back to his hometown to go to five doctors' appointments in a single day without seeing any of his friends or family and Jay, the well-meaning childhood friend whom Spencer ropes ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9 (nonunion) and Mar. 23 (AEA); runs Apr. 17-26 (for 11-12 performances) at the Cabrillo Music Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Seeking union and nonunion dancers for all roles in "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin February 24. Shows run Thursdays-Sundays, April 9-May 17, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Penelope, O Penelope," a play. Project description: "A poetic and vulgar modern re-imagining of Homer's 'Odyssey.'"
- Shooting February 21-May 31, in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Grey Agenda." Project description: "A crazy scientist and grey aliens kidnap people near Joe Pool Lake to implement the Grey Agenda."
- Shoot dates TBD around the Denton/North Dallas, TX area.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Denton, TX
Casting "Down and Out," a student film for University of North Texas. Synopsis: In the moments before an exhibition boxing match, aging fighter John Burrows must convince his son and daughter to let him enter the ring. Unbeknownst to Burrows, an unscrupulous gambler has placed a large bet on the ...