- Shoots July-Aug. (two-three times/wk.) in the Lake Oswego, OR area.
- Auditions: Jul 3 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting "The Dead of Light," an 80's type horror-slasher about a mysterious supernatural killer called "The Darkness" and the victims he takes.
- Shoots Aug. 16-Oct. 8 in Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Auditions: Jul 4 in Toronto, ON
Casting "American Grace," a neo-noir feature film. Synopsis: "American Grace" follows the tale of John David Booth, a disgruntled detective with a moral code of his own. While investigating the disappearance of Grace Multhorpe for a client, Booth falls into world of intrigue, mystery, and deception. As he falls deeper ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; runs Oct. 7-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7 in NYC, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play.
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Aug. 23 (generally weekends and eves. during the week); runs wk. of Sept. 27-Oct. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Golden Drum Year," a world premiere written by Beto O’Byrne and produced by Radical Evolution. Synopsis: This is a theatrical production inspired by and including poems of Beto O’Byrne’s 365 collection. It follows Eugene, a young man contending with several existential questions as he is in the process ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; runs Feb. 2-Mar. 13, 2016, with a possible three-week extension in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Angel Reapers," by Alfred Uhry.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2016; runs Mar. 18-May 28 in Chicago, IL. Note: Sean Graney Workshop will be staged by Sean Graney in the spring.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Adding Machine: The Musical" based on the play by Elmer Rice with book and lyrics by Joshua Schmidt and Jason Loewith and music by Joshua Schmidt. Also casting a TBD Sean Graney Workshop production.
- Rehearsals begin July 18; runs Aug. 20-Sept. 13 (Thurs.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.; Sat. matinee Sept. 5 at 2 p.m.) at The GEM Theater, 12852 Main St., Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 6, 7, 8 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting One More Productions at The GEM Theater's production of "Cabaret." Synopsis: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome im Cabaret! Au Cabaret! To Cabaret!" Based on a book by Christopher Isherwood, with music and lyrics by Kander and Ebb, "Cabaret" tells the story of a seedy nightclub in 1930s Berlin where a young ...
- Rehearsals dates TBD; shoots Aug. 8-11 (four days) in the Bronx, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Sketchy," a dark, comedic short student film about two skateboarders who film a murder in progress, and are pursued by the killer to tie up all loose ends.
- Shoots July 15 & 16 in NYC and the Tri-State Area.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting a TV pilot for "a major US cable network."
- Rehearses July 14-Aug. 27 (Tues. & Thurs., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.) at St. Joseph's Salesian Youth Renewal Retreat Center, 8301 Arroyo Dr., Rosemead, CA. Performs Sept. 1-Dec. 17 (Tues. & Thurs. mornings) and are held at the various elementary schools throughout L.A. county.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 9 in Rosemead, CA
Casting "The Eerie Night Of Spooky Frights," The Actors Project's fall season show that finds a group of friends trying to survive a haunted hotel. Once the villain collects four more guests he'll be freed from the hotel. Once free, he intends to turn everyone in the world into ghosts. ...
- Rehearsals begin July 10 (three-four per wk.; mostly afternoons, some eves.) in NYC and Brooklyn, NY; performs Aug. 24, 25, 26, or 27 (one night only) for the first night of festival; Aug. 31 or Sept. 1, 2, or 3 (one night only) for semi-final round; and Sept. 16 for final round at the Elektra Theatre in the Times Square Arts Center, NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Going Up: The Elevator Musical," an original short musical comedy. Casting director states: "This is for the New York New Works Festival, a juried festival by prominent Broadway producers." Synopsis: Five New Yorkers are stuck in an elevator where they must endure one another’s neurotic behaviors, overcome their own ...
- Shoots Aug. 4-14 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 10, 11, 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "LoveLog," a student film in which a couple starts using a new augmented reality app and are forced to confront problems in their relationship, during a difficult move.
- The show has been extended for a third time. Rehearsal begins Wednesday, July 8th until the show starts up again on July 17th. The play runs every Friday and Saturday night. Call time is 6PM.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New York City, NY
Casting for the ongoing production of the immersive play, Speakeasy Dollhouse: Ziegfeld Midnight Frolic, held at the historic Liberty Theater on 42nd Street in Times Square. The interactive show investigates the mysterious 1920's death of Ziegfeld Follies girl Olive Thomas and her relationship with theater impresario Florenz Ziegfeld.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; tour begins Nov. 6.
- Auditions: Jul 8, 9, 22 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing for a Tiered Tour Production of "Elf the Musical."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 18 for an open-ended run in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors, male and female, for "Clever Little Lies," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; runs Aug. 19-23 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Empire Burlesque," a staged reading of a new musical presented to a private audience. Actors will be on script. There will be some technical elements (i.e. lighting, projections). Synopsis: "Empire Burlesque" is a satirical Vaudeville romp, hosted by Mark Twain, chronicling America’s bumbling first foray into empire – the ...
- Rehearses July 20-Aug. 14; runs Aug. 18-30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 9, 10, in New York, NY
Casting dynamic singer/actors with strong ballet backgrounds for "To Dance," a new musical (Book & Lyrics: Kyra Robinov; Music: Tibor Zonai; Director/Choreographer: Donald Garverick) premiering at the 2015 New York International Fringe Festival. Producer states: "Set in the USSR and NYC during the Cold War, 'To Dance' tells the true ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 21; runs Jan. 8-Feb. 14, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Estrella Cruz (The Junkyard Queen)."
- Shoot is TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Virgn Mary," a feature film. Project description: "After a night of heavy partying, Mary winds up pregnant with no recollection of who the father is, and faces a series of misadventures to find him."
- Rehearses weekends in September; runs weekends in October at Six Flags Over Georgia in Austell, GA.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Austell, GA
Casting "Dr. Fright's Dead Man's Party," the live mainstage musical show and the cornerstone of Six Flags Over Georgia's annual Halloween event "Fright Fest."
- Rehearsals begin July 19; runs Sept. 4-Oct. 11 at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 13 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting Neil Simon's autobiographical play "Broadway Bound."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 1-11 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Houston, TX
Casting "Bonnie and Clyde."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-21, then Sept. 28-Oct. 3, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25, 2015 at 59E59 Theaters in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Manhattan, NY
Casting "Welcome to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," a dark musical-play set in Dharhan that takes an intimate look at the barriers between Middle Eastern and Western cultures and the emotional and psychological lives of American expatriates.
- Rehearsal begins Aug. 18; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 25 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 12, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble singers & dancers for "High Society."
- Rehearses in Aug.; shoots in Sept. in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting "My First Love," a bittersweet Korean short film about a young man's struggle to act on his first love, which he lives to regret twenty years later.