- Rehearses in Sept. & Oct.; shoots in early Nov. in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Cowlick," a student film. Synopsis: "Cowlick" is a short comedy about an anxiety-ridden tween Cole. He believes that his entire adult existence will be cursed if something goes wrong during his bar mitzvah. He does everything in his power—Haftorah practiced, lucky rabbit's foot in hand, cowlick tamed--to make sure ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (performs Weds. & Thurs., 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sat. & Sun, 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting dancers for "Rent."
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11 at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting four roles for a grad student thesis film for Loyola Marymount University. This is a drama/romance/thriller set in the 1940s. Synopsis: Albert, a well-known pianist who retreated following an embarrassing public performance, regains confidence upon falling in love with Evelyn, his sick mother's new caretaker; however, when Albert's cruel ...
- Rehearses in Sept. (exact dates TBD); runs in Oct. at the Theater for the New City, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Hipster Zombie Apocalypse," a play. Synopsis: Hipster Zombies have come off the L train and taken over Williamsburg by day. An FBI agent is entrusted to hire local mobsters to eradicate the problem in this comedic adaptation of Richard Vetere's screenplay for his upcoming film of the same name.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 or 7 (depending on cast availability) and run Mon.-Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.), Sat. (1-6 p.m.), and Sun. (5:30-9 p.m.); runs Nov. 7-Dec. 12 (Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Monica, CA. Actors will not need to attend all rehearsals, but must be available for all performances, including Thanksgiving weekend; this is non-negotiable.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "Shrek, The Musical," Santa Monica's Morgan-Wixson Theatre's 20th annual youth musical. Synopsis: "Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek…" And thus begins the tale of an unlikely hero who finds himself on a life-changing journey alongside a wisecracking Donkey and a feisty princess who resists ...
- Rehearses Sept. 12-Oct. 14 (primarily weeknights and Sat.; some weekdays or Sun. possible) in Pelham and NYC; tech week Oct. 12-14 in Pelham, NY; runs Oct. 15-17 in Pelham, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Pelham, NY
Casting a nonunion regional production of "Next To Normal," to be performed in Pelham, NY. Synopsis: "Winner of three 2009 Tony Awards including Best Score & Best Orchestrations, and 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Drama, "Next To Normal" is a powerful rock musical that grapples with mental illness in a suburban ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Rehearsals begin early September; runs Oct. 15-25 at the Chestnut Street Playhouse in Norwich, CT.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Norwich, CT
Seeking Connecticut actors for the Pulitzer Prize winning drama "Rabbit Hole." Synopsis: Becca and Howie Corbett have everything a family could want, until a life-shattering accident turns their world upside down and leaves the couple drifting perilously apart. The play charts their bittersweet search for comfort in the darkest of ...
- Production runs October 22-25, 28-29, and 31-November 1, in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Tuscaloosa, AL
Casting the production "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "This stage adaptation of Harper Lee’s novel is the familiar tale of Scout, Jem, Atticus, and Boo Radley. When Atticus Finch agrees to defend an African-American man in the Jim Crow South, it has profound effects upon his children and community."
- Rehearsals begin in early Sept.; runs Nov. 6-22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m.) in East Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in East Brunswick, NJ
Casting "A Few Good Men" for Playhouse 22, East Brunswick’s Community Theater. Synopsis: "A Few Good Men," a play by Aaron Sorkin, is the story of military lawyers at a court-martial who uncover a high-level conspiracy in the course of defending their clients, two United States Marines accused of murder. ...
- Performances run October 30-November 14, in Batavia, IL. Note: "The rehearsal schedule will be determined by the director and is subject to the availability of the confirmed cast and crew."
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Batavia, IL
Casting "The Butler Did It," a play. Project description: "Trying to rehearse a show where all of the characters are named Butler is difficult enough. But when the director decides to experiment by staging the 'death' of an actress, the line between fact and fiction becomes blurred in this hilarious ...
- Rehearsals begin after Labor Day in Sept. and run through Oct. (Sat. mornings and Mon. nights every week); runs Oct. 22, 23, and 24 at the Landis Theater in Vineland, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Vineland, NJ
Casting "Frankenstein Rocks!," a comedic rock musical that explodes onto the stage with all the awesomeness and amperage you would expect from an '80s-style hair metal rock concert. It's a roller-coaster rocket ride from the beginning to the end, leaving you wanting more. Director states: "We're only a 25-minute drive ...
- Rehearsals begin around September 6, in Palatine, IL. Runs October 17-November 1.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show," a musical. Project description: "A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies of the 1940-1970's which spawned the film version that created the cult classic genre. It tells the story of a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16, 2016; runs Mar. 22-July 10, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles and understudies for "The Father," by Florian Zeller.
- Rehearses Tues.-Fri. nights in Sept., Sun./Sat. days (average three hour rehearsal blocks/night [subject to minor changes]); runs alternate nights through October (Tues.-Sun., weekend matinees) at Gene Frankel Theater on Bond St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Burnt House," a play. Synopsis: The Dyer's residence has just burned down; a detective is investigating what happened. Everyone in town has been affected in some way and amidst it all, a stranger returns to the village after many years.
- Rehearses three-four TBD dates in September; shoots three days in early October. We will also have one voiceover session following the shoot dates for the speaking roles in the film. All shooting/sound recording will be done in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Bon Appetit" film project where the actors will be part of a stop motion animation shoot. The story revolves around a satirical, elite, UES dinner party with over the top characters that takes a turn for the macabre. Note: We are looking for actors who are comfortable ...
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...