Audition: in 8 hours
- Rehearsals begin the week of June 5 and will run two to three weeknights and one daytime weekend day per week; runs July 14-17 (four performances). All auditions, rehearsals, and performances will be held at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: May 25 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "The Fantasticks," the musical. Synopsis: "The Fantasticks" is a funny and romantic musical about a boy, a girl, two fathers, and a wall. The narrator, El Gallo, asks the audience to use their imagination and follow him into a world of moonlight and magic.
- Shoots June 27-29 in upstate New York and NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting a Columbia University short film to be shot in upstate New York and New York City.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 6-10 p.m., mostly beginning at 7 p.m.; Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 12-6 p.m.; no Fri. shows or rehearsals; no conflicts accepted for Oct. 1-16); runs Oct. 6-16; runs Oct. 6-16 (Thurs., Sat., and Sun.) at the Scherr Forum (Civic Arts Plaza) in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in North Hollywood, CA and May 28, 29, 30 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Bring it On the Musical." Synopsis: Bitingly relevant, sprinkled with sass, and inspired by the hit film, "Bring It On The Musical" takes audiences on a high-flying journey filled with the complexities of friendship, jealousy, betrayal, and forgiveness. Uniting some of the freshest and funniest creative minds on Broadway, ...
- Shoots June 30 in Mt. Charleston, NV and July 5-8 in Crestline, CA.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting an action short film, "The Long Drive," with fight scenes, assassins, martial arts, and fake gunplay. Some physicality is required for some roles.
Audition: Jun 04
- Rehearsals to be held Sept. 11-Oct. 20, in San Rafael, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in Novato, CA
Casting "Peter and the Starcatcher" a play. Project description: "In this five-time Tony Award-winning play, ten brilliant actors play more than 100 unforgettable characters using their enormous talent, ingenious stagecraft and the limitless possibilities of imagination. This swashbuckling grownup prequel to Peter Pan will have you hooked from the moment ...
Audition: Jun 10
- Rehearsals and principal photography begins mid-July 2016 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Jun 10, 11, 12 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Designed to Kill - Army Rejects," a series profiling the mass killings of three notorious psycho killers who were rejected from the U.S. Army. Once discharged, they became three of the deadliest mass killers in American history. Currently recreating the mass killings of Oregon's most prolific mass killer, Christopher ...
Audition: Jun 13
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5; runs Sept. 23-Oct. 9 (weekends) in Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two roles--one man, one woman--in "The Apple and Other Slip-Ups." Synopsis: "The Apple" depicts ten important women in history--real and imaginary--beginning with the mother of all slip-ups: Eve and her Forbidden Fruit. The musical travels forward through time, showing key moments from the lives of such ...