- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Asolo Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Oscar Hammerstein and Joshua Logan, book; Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct.14; previews begin Nov. 11; closes Dec. 28, 2014); "The Matchmaker" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 2, 2014; ...
- Runs July 11-Aug. 24 at The Hudson Theatres-Stages of Gray Theatre Company in Hollywood, CA. Note: Rehearsal schedule and location has not yet been selected.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Hollywood Façade," a juke box love story Broadway musical mash up. This is the love story of Peter Legacy and Sarah Dulane. Sarah, a recently widowed woman from the south, and once famed queen of the Broadway stage, has found a way to reunite with her son Billy Dulane ...