- Shoots May 2-9 in SC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Florence, SC
Casting "The Kiss," in which a young couple has flashbacks of their time together as they take their wedding vows at the altar. They both share special memories, but one may find it interesting to see which moments were the golden ones.
- Rehearses May-June 2014, full cast rehearsals once a week July-Aug. 2014, rehearses 6 times per week Sept. 2014; performs Oct. 13-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Performers must also be available to spend September 15-21 at NACL Theater in the Delaware-Catskill region for a week-long residency. Other tour locations/dates under negotiation.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Sprat Theatre Company is casting "Henri," a new play that enters moments of the title character’s life, from youth to old age, to demonstrate a fuller understanding of aging, Alzheimer’s and the way others live.
- Rehearsals begin April 28 (Mon. & Wed. 7-10 p.m. Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.); performs May 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in NY
Casting "Life is Short, Cherish Every Moment," a play about how youth is impacted by the choices adults make.
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Asolo Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Oscar Hammerstein and Joshua Logan, book; Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct.14; previews begin Nov. 11; closes Dec. 28, 2014); "The Matchmaker" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 2, 2014; ...
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 3-24 (16 performances) at the 4th Street Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Law Of Return." Synopsis: "The Law of Return" tells the timely story of Jonathan Jay Pollard, a civilian, naval intelligence analyst, who sold government secrets to Israel during the 1980’s. This play focuses on Pollard’s relationships with his commanding officer, Steve Harris, and his Israeli contact, Rafi Eitan ...