- Rehearses July 20-31 (daytime; approx. 30 hrs./wk.) at 151 Bank St.; brush-up rehearsals/tech the wk. of Aug. 10; tech TBD as scheduled by Fringe; runs Aug. 14-30 (exact dates TBD) as part of the NYC International Fringe Festival, in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Paraphilia: Everyone Has a Sexual Disorder," a play for FringeNYC. Synopsis: "Paraphilia: Everyone Has a Sexual Disorder" is about a sex therapist named Margo. She just got her master's degree and is starting to practice. She struggles with her first three patients, while learning about life, her job, and ...
- Shoots the last weekend of June-first wk. of July in South Philadelphia, University City, and Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Good Grief," a short film. Synopsis: "Good Grief" is a touching short film about a straight-laced, average good guy who learns to let go of a past relationship by stepping outside of his comfort zone and opening himself up to new possibilities. On a walk through the streets of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; previews begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 17, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in "Lazarus."
- Rehearses June 22-July 22 (eves. & weekends); runs July 23, 24, and 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Bottom of the Fifth," a new one-act play by Dianna Tucker Baritot. Synopsis: In this piece, we meet two young Mets fans whose love and loyalty for one another grows ever deeper through the fervor of baseball fandom, alongside the absurdity of baseball's evolution over the course of 50 ...