- Rehearses Oct. 14 (6 p.m.); shoots Oct. 18 (one day) in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Forever Young," a student film for SDSU. Synopsis: An older man reflects on a pivotal moment with his mother and is reminded of the value of family, strength, and happiness.
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...
- Rehearsals begin late October (Sundays only, 1-7 p.m.) in N. Haledon, NJ; performs April and May throughout Northern NJ and at a producer's showcase in Manhattan. Note: Holiday weekends will not be scheduled and week night rehearsal will only be the last two weeks before show time.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in North Haledon, NJ
Casting "Pentejoy" a new musical about the Apostles on a journey from the crucifixion to Pentecost but set in this modern day and age. Producer states: "A kind of sequel to 'Godspell' written in the same style and format filled with great rock, folk, gospel, and beautiful ballads that tell ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on availability; shoots Nov. 7-8 in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Tight Gloves and Mosquito Bites," a short film. Synopsis: Peter mistakes Nicole’s invitation to her home as an invitation for intimacy and soon finds himself engrossed in her nostalgic recollection of an unusual romantic experience from her youth.
- Rehearses October-November; shoots Dec. 3-6 in Orange County or L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the story of a family becoming reunited through uncanny, supernatural circumstances, "Shadowlands." Producer states: "After the death of her father, Melanie, 17, leaves her family’s home, feeling overwhelmed with reminders that her Father is no longer alive at a time in her life when she desperately needs him. She ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21, 2016; tech starts Apr. 15; runs Apr. 22-May 15 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 20 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Catch Me If You Can."
- Production runs January 15-30, 2016, in Irving, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 18, 19 in Irving, TX
Casting the production "33 Variations." Project description: "A mother coming to terms with her daughter. A composer (Ludwig van Beethoven) coming to terms with his genius. And, even though they're separated by 200 years, these two people share an obsession that might, even just for a moment, make time stand ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 11, 2015-March 5, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Sarasota, FL
Casting "Butler," a play. Synopsis: The Civil War, 1861. An escaped slave seeks sanctuary, but the laws of the land are unrelenting. With sharp wit and tongue-in-cheek humor, "Butler" takes the audience on a journey through legal loopholes that led to the freeing of 10,000 slaves.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016 (weekday eves. and wknd. days) at ART/NY, 520 8th Ave., NYC; runs Feb. 5-20, 2016 (16 performances) at The Workshop Theater Company Main Stage, 312 W. 36th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 31 in New York, NY
Casting “You Are Perfect,” a new play by Cyndy A. Marion about the life of Manson family member Susan Atkins. Synopsis: Set in Atkins’ prison cell on the eve before an imagined key moment in the Manson murder trial, the three-character play moves through time and space questioning allegations of ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...
- Rehearses late Oct. and Nov.; shoots late Nov.-early Dec. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Washington, DC
Casting "Life's A #Hashtag," a new TV/web series based on the struggles of young adult life, as told by its protagonist, Logan Pratt-Lombardo. Synopsis: Logan, "Lo," is a twenty-something young adult who is trying to conquer the hardships of losing weight, finding love, and being successful. Through her very vivid ...