- Rehearses Jan. 13-17, 2014; runs Jan. 17-19, 2014 at the York Theatre Company in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Casting York Theatre Company's Musicals in Mufti 2014, to include "A World to Win" with lyrics & text by Sheldon Harnick, and music by Jerry Bock, David Baker, Sheldon Harnick, Michel Legrand, Joseph Raposo, and Richard Rodgers. Company states: "These are revivals of rarely seen musicals in a book-in-hand, full-staged ...
- The first read-through will take place in late December; rehearsals will begin early January 2014; runs February 28-March 23, 2014. There is no casting overlap between the two acts so actors will not be called to every rehearsal. All weekday rehearsals will take place in the evenings.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the intersecting one-acts, "Burning Rubber" and "Some Things Stick," written by Chicago playwrights Matt Beard and Niki Dreistadt. Project description: "The play demonstrates how the lives of strangers impact each other in significant ways. The entirety of the action takes place inside of a bar on the edge of ...
- Rehearsals TBD at Shetler Studios in NYC; performs TBD at the Theatre at St. Clements in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "A Bridge For Two." Personnel states: "Award-winning Playwright/Director Joseph Lizardi is casting his new one-act romantic play, "A Bridge For Two," to be presented at the Strawberry One-Act Festival."
- Shoots May 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Studio City, CA
Casting "W2L," a found footage horror slasher film in the style of "Blair Witch Project," "V/H/S" or "Quarantine." Logline: A group of six young people are abducted and tortured to death while being filmed by seven mysterious men in middle of desert. Note: All talent must be comfortable with horror ...
- Regular rehearsals will begin February 17, 2014, though some song-learning sessions will be scheduled with the music director at mutually convenient times in January. Regular rehearsals will be held Monday-Thursday evenings, plus one weekend rehearsal each week. Performances run March 27-April 27, 2014 in the Apollo Theater Studio.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of the musical song cycle "Songs from an Unmade Bed." Project description: "A theatrical song cycle that explores the experiences (romantic, sexual and otherwise) of gay men living in the city. One lyricist worked with eighteen composers (one per song) to create a unique musical revue, ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2014; special event and publicity performances throughout 2014; production opens Spring 2015. All rehearsals and performances will take place in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The [untitled] Lumineers Project," a full-length dance theater production set to the Lumineers' self-titled debut album. Producer states: "[The piece] will include a full script, dance, and added elements of mixed media/film. The story follows a young man in the 1950s through his complex relationships and the struggles he ...
- Rehearses Jan. 14-15; performs Jan. 15-18 (8:30 p.m.) and Jan. 19 (4 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Have A Good Day!," a one-act Lithuanian opera focusing on the lives and inner monologues of cashiers.
- Performers must be available for 10 a.m.-noon rehearsals beginning Jan. 7, 2014 and all morning and evening performances. Performances will be Feb. 17-Mar. 7, 2014 at the SCERA Center for the Arts in Orem, UT. Shows will be at 10 a.m. on weekdays for school field trips with evening public shows on Mon. & Fri. nights at 7 p.m.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in Orem, UT
Casting 'Dr. Seuss’s “The Cat in the Hat', a short one-hour play (not a musical) with most of the storytelling done through movement, dance, acting and characterization, although there are scripted lines for most characters.
- Rehearsals to begin early-Jan. Performs Feb. 15 at the Theatre of St. Clement's in NYC as part of the Strawberry One-Act Festival. If the play advances in the festival, there will be additional performances the week of Feb. 17.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "9/11/02," a one-act play. Synopsis: One year later, a 9/11 hero's death sparks a greedy, tumultuous battle between his widow and son.
- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 3 to 4 nights a week, increasing as show dates approach.Performances April 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 16, 18 & 19 at 8pm; April 6 & 13 at 3pm at Town and Country Players Theatre, Buckingham, PA..
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5 in Doylestown, PA
Casting principal and ensemble roles for "The Scarlet Pimpernel," book and lyrics by Nan Knighton; music by Frank Wildhorn. Project Decsription: "As the Reign of Terror reaches its bloody climax in 1794, a brave band of Englishmen risk their lives to rescue the intended victims of the guillotine. Their leader ...