- Rehearses April 7-June 11 at CAP21 Studios; runs June 12-15 at Teatro LaTea in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown," Youth Production and Workshop. Workshop director states: "A professional training program. A full production, plus weekly performance master classes taught by Broadway performers from "American Idiot," "The Book of Mormon," "The Fantasticks," "Hair," "Motown," "The Phantom of the Opera," "Porgy & Bess," "West ...
- Rehearses April 1-2 & 4 in Englewood, NJ; dress rehearsal April 8 in Totowa, NJ; runs April 8, 10, 15, & 17 in Totowa, NJ. Note: Since this is a recasting, one additional prior rehearsal may be required. Only April 15 is definite. There may be only one performance at this venue. Additional touring and festival performances and an Off Broadway run are planned.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12, 13 in Englewood, NJ
Casting "Cockeyed Radio Presents: Sherlock Holmes’ Misadventures with Abbott & Costello." President states: "Recasting a role for the new 1940’s style farce, 'Cockeyed Radio Presents: Sherlock Holmes’ Misadventures with Abbott & Costello,' currently in production. Written and directed by Jon Koons. Produced by JestMaster Productions, Inc. Presented by Laugh Out ...
- Rehearsals in Sag Harbor, NY begin April 23; rehearsals resume June 30 in NYC; performs July 29-Aug. 31 in Sag Harbor, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "My Life Is A Musical" for Bay Street Theatre. The musical is about Parker, who isn't like anyone else. When Parker wakes up in the morning and leaves his apartment, he hears people singing, he sees people dancing - and no other person on earth knows this is happening. ...