- Table reads run Dec. 16-18 in NYC; Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015 in Syracuse, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 29, 30 in Syracuse, NY
Casting "In the Next Room" by Sarah Ruhl.
- Rehearses January 19-29, Monday-Friday, 12-5pm, with staggered call times, in Highland Park, IL. January 30: Daytime tech. Show January 31: 6pm Call; 8pm Curtain.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Highland Park, IL
Casting "Oscar & Richard & Joe," a musical. Project description: "an evening about Rogers & Hammerstein's 'Allegro.' After Rodgers and Hammerstein turned Broadway's spotlight on themselves with the immense popularity of Oklahoma! and Carousel, the legendary music-and-lyrics tandem undertook a revolutionary new musical, 'Allegro.' The show sharply divided critics, but ...
- Rehearsals begin on or about Jan. 26, 2015; previews begin on or about Mar. 8; opens on or about Apr. 8, 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in New York, NY
Seeking boys who sing for principal and standby roles in "Finding Neverland" with book by James Graham and music & lyrics by Gary Barlow and Eliot Kennedy.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; first public performance Feb. 25; opening night Mar. 17 or 18; closes Apr. 5, with possible extension, in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Posterity." Currently the roles of Henrik Ibsen and Gustav Vigeland are available. The other three roles have been cast but actors will be considered for possible replacements. Note: The play is written in an unabashed 19th-century style, and requires actors with verbal dexterity and language skills suited to classical ...