- Rehearsals begin Saturday December 26, evenings and weekends (possibly some weekdays depending on actor availability). Runs January 29 -February 21 Friday-Sunday for 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th Street, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's Premiere Off-Off Broadway theater in it’s 49th season announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of Seussical— book by Lynn Ahrens and stephen Flaherty; music by Stephen Flaherty; lyrics by Lynn Ahrens; co-conceived by Eric Idle Director Barrie Gelles; Producer Justine McLaughlin /The Gallery ...
- Open-mic singers search runs every Sat. afternoon from 3-6 p.m. at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "Singers will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Rehearsals will begin on January 9, and will be held at the Ziegfeld Theater in Ogden, UT. Until the week before opening week, there will usually be four weekday rehearsals and one weekend rehearsal per week. Performances will run March 18-May 7, every Fri. & Sat. evening, plus Mon. and Thurs. performances the final three weeks. There are also two 2 p.m. matinees April 30 and May 7 in Ogden, UT. Also, there is a possibility of a two week extension.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Ogden, UT
Casting the beloved musical from under the sea, “Disney’s The Little Mermaid.” Project description: "Based on the Danish fairy tale of the same name by Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Mermaid" tells the story of a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming human."