- Rehearsals begin Nov. 9 (some roles may start later); runs Nov. 27-Jan. 3, 2016 in Williamsburg, VA. Note: The Christmas shows perform up to six times a day during weekends and seven days/wk. from Dec. 11-Jan. 3. (Christmas Day off).
- Auditions: Oct 7, in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Christmas Season for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Casting personnel state: "The award-winning Busch Gardens takes great pride and care in the direction the Entertainment department is headed. The new shows, with more to come, have the spirit of mini Broadway musicals and the show-stopping energy of shows you ...
- Open-mic nights begin Oct. 10 (3-6 p.m.) and are every Sat. thereafter at The Iguana, 240 W. 54th St. (between Broadway and 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in New York, NY
Seeking singers for an open mic and potential reality show and showcase. All styles are welcome. Talented newcomers and experienced singers are all welcome: Broadway to pop to jazz to country to gospel to opera to R&B to singer-songwriters. Coordinators state: "They will have an opportunity to gain experience and ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 14-31, 2016 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14, 15 in New York City, NY
Casting "Will Rogers Follies."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 24; runs March 14-April 3 with possible one- or two-week extension at the Linda Gross Theater, Atlantic Theater Company, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Hold on to Me Darling," a play.
- Rehearsals will be determined by cast avaiability and held Dec. 2015-Feb. 2016. Performs Feb. 26 (7 p.m.) at Weill Hall in Carnegie Hall. Note: These are solo or duet/trio songs so the rehearsal schedule will be manageable and flexible NYC Upper East Side and Midtown locations. This is a tuition based program with a fee of $495. There is no pay.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Seeking up and coming musical theater performers ages 10-15 who will take the stage for one night only at the esteemed Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall. Company states: "The evening will be comprised of Broadway favorites and lovable show-stoppers, sung by the most talented young artists the tri-state area has ...