- Production runs March 18-19, in Fort Worth, TX. All actors must be available for intensive evening rehearsals, March 13-16, in Austin. Daytime vocal rehearsals will be scheduled that week in Austin based on availability. Evening and/or weekend rehearsals will be scheduled throughout February and early March in Austin. All actors must be available to travel to Fort Worth for rehearsal on March 17, and for performances on March 18-19.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the world premiere of the musical, "Debate Team." Project description: “A darkly comedic, new, one-act musical by Brooklyn composer Toby Singer. Like a cross between ‘The Book of Mormon’ and Moliere’s ‘Candide,’ seen through the lens of modern day Silicon Valley. ‘Debate Team’ examines when cell phone technology, ego, ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 18 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity adult actor/singers for possible future replacements in the currently-running Broadway production of "Matilda."
- Rehearsals begin in mid-Nov.; performances begin Jan. 23, 2016; opens Mar. 9, 2017 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking actor/singers for the role of Rita and possible future replacements only for the role of Phil in "Groundhog Day." The role of Phil Connors has been cast (Andy Karl). Update, Feb. 8: The role of Rita, previously listed as being cast, is now available.
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Currently running on Broadway at The Lunt-Fontanne Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for possible principal replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Finding Neverland."