- Shoots Oct. 30-31 & Nov. 3-4 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Scorned: Love Kills," re-enactments of true love crime stories. No nudity but must be okay doing feigned/simulated sex scenes. "Scorned" is in its fourth season on Investigation Discovery.
- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6 (weekday eves. & weekend days), at ART/NY, 520 8th Ave, NYC; runs Feb. 6-21, 2015 (16 performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Eyes for Consuela," the play by Sam Shepard from the story of "The Blue Bouquet" by Octavio Paz. Synopsis: "Eyes for Consuela" depicts the mid-life crisis of Henry, a lost American soul, as he wanders the dreamlike world of a remote Mexican jungle. Estranged from his wife, Henry escapes ...