- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Performances are Feb. 10-May 26 (Tues. nights; rehearsal 4:30-6:30 p.m., show at 7 p.m.) at Don't Tell Mama in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 6 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theater singers for Don't Tell Mama 2015 spring showcases presented by 2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award Nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh. President states: "Agents have signed and casting directors have cast talent before. As of the end of 2014, Seth Bisen-Hersh has produced, accompanied and emceed 335 showcases featuring over 1400 ...
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 21; runs May 23-June 15 at the Claire Tow Theater, Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Preludes," a musical fantasia set in the hypnotized mind of Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninov, from the creators of "Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Comet of 1812."
- Season rehearses and performs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Casting the Sharon Playhouse 2015 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 30–June 18; runs through July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses June 30–July 15; runs through July 19); "True Love" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses July 21–Aug. 6; runs through Aug. 9); ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearses and performs in Hammond, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Hammond, IN
Seeking performers for "What's Your Talent Do Tell...Do Tell," a variety/talent show by Corey Dabney Studios. There is a $25 registration fee.