- Rehearsals begin April 20; runs June 4-28 in Washington D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 3 in Washington, DC
Casting "Las Polacas (The Polish Women)," a musical following the story of Rachela, a young Polish girl who travels to Buenos Aires in the early 1920s, escaping hunger and the Russian occupation while dreaming of becoming a singer, only to end up as a victim of an international prostitution ring. ...
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."
- Rehearses and performs in Hammond, IN.
- Auditions: Feb 28, Mar 1 in Hammond, IN
Seeking performers for "What's Your Talent Do Tell...Do Tell," a variety/talent show by Corey Dabney Studios. There is a $25 registration fee.
- Gladiator/Fight training Mar. 9-20; shoots TBD in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting Gladiators Live Production's "Sanguinem." Casting director states: "'Sanguinem' is a gladiator stunt show that is being developed as a Las Vegas based and world traveling show."
- Runs at the Welk Theatre in Escondido, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in Escondido, CA
Casting "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 1-July 26) and "Hello Dolly" (Runs Aug. 28-Oct. 15).