- Rehearsals and productions to be held in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 4, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Speakeasy" a cabaret-style musical play.
- All models are required to attend one rehearsal prior to event (date TBD). Event is on May 28, 2016 (hair & makeup, 3-7 p.m.; catwalk and interactive displays, 8-11:30 p.m.; event closes, 1 a.m.) at the penthouse of a private residence in the Financial District, just a minute view from the Freedom Tower (World Trade Center) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting the "Petite Melange: Penthouse Party." Producer state: "With VIP leaders in the fashion and arts community, our guests will include: agents, producers, designers, casting directors, and more. Melange has worked with top brands including, including Sephora and Jean Paul Gaultier, in providing a global platform for leading artists and ...
Audition: May 09
- Guest Artist contracts run 5-7 weeks in Foster City, CA.
- Auditions: May 9 in Foster City, CA
Casting the Hillbarn Theatre's 76th season. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (Dan Demers, dir.; Jim Ambler, choreo. Previews begin Aug. 25; runs through Sept. 18 with a possible extension); "A Few Good Men" (Josh Marx, dir. Previews begin Oct. 13; runs through Oct. 23); "Mary Poppins" (Dan Demers, dir.; Michelle Greenberg-Shannon, ...
Audition: May 18
- Contract runs Aug. 14, 2016-March 2017; rehearsals Begin Aug. 15 in Tampa, FL; board ship on/about Sept. 10; itinerary: ports every week in Miami; 7-day cruises to the Eastern Caribbean.
- Auditions: May 18 in New York, NY
Casting "After Midnight." Company states: "Welcome back to that electrifying time when Harlem’s Cotton Club was the place to be. Winner of the 2014 Tony, Drama Desk, Outer Critics Circle, and Astaire awards for Best Choreography, this smash-hit musical combines the big-band songs of Duke Ellington, a stageful of megawatt ...
Audition: May 21
- Rehearses twice/wk. from June 1-July 7; performs July 8-9, 14, 21, & 24 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: May 21 in Washington, DC and May 23 in New York, NY
Casting a Capital Fringe 2016 run of "Brownie and Lolli Go To Hollywood," a jazz- and hip-hop-based vaudeville-style musical comedy. Synopsis: Brownie and Lolli are two working-class girls who have a dream of becoming stars of a popular TV dance show.
Audition: May 21
- Rehearsals begin August 1. Performances run through November 6, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 21, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fly by Night," a musical. Project description: "A darkly comedic rock fable, about a melancholy sandwich maker whose humdrum life is intersected by two entrancing sisters. A sweeping ode to young love set against the backdrop of the northeast blackout of 1965."
Audition: May 23
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20; runs Oct. 8, 2016-Mar. 5, 2017 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: May 23 in Denver, CO
Seeking male actors with strong comic ability, age range mid-30s to mid-50s, for "An Act of God." Roles being auditioned are Michael, Gabriel, and God Understudy. The role of God has already been cast.