- Rehearsals begin mid-January, 2016. Previews begin March 11, 2016, and plays through May 1, 2016 (with possible extension), in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "The Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love, and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8. Performances run Nov. 13–Dec. 12, (Thurs.-Sun.; no performance on Thanksgiving) in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "The World Goes 'Round," a musical. Project description: "A musical retrospective of the work of Broadway’s longest-lived and most celebrated collaboration: Kander & Ebb."
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Sat. at Garden Grove Church of God, 8362 Trask Ave., Garden Grove, CA 92844; runs Oct. 24, 25, 30, (7:00 p.m.) and 31st (4:00 p.m.) at Staton Civic Center, 7800 Katella Ave. Stanton, CA 90680.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 2 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "We Are Monsters," a comedic new musical that follows human kids into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. Winner in the 2013 Children’s Musical Theatre Festival, NYC, the musical is about adventurous humans who uncover vegetarian vampires and rock n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be ...
- Rehearses in Oct.; runs Oct. 28 and Nov. 4 and 11, with possible extensions, at the Cicada Club in downtown L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Phantom, the Musical!," an interactive musical event, performed in a supper club setting where the world of Andrew Lloyd Webber gets lampooned. With an in-your-face, original book and parody lyrics, the audience goes on a journey through the plot of "Phantom of the Opera."
- Rehearsals begin in late Sept.; performs Nov. 3 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Seeking two male actor/singers for two available roles in "Diana & Navy & The Golden Tooth."
- Rehearses 4:30-6:30 p.m. day of show; shows run Sept. 15, 21, 29, Oct. 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 18, 24, Dec. 2, 8, 15, 22, 7p.m. at Don't Tell Mama in NYC. Nite: Each singer starts with one date.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 11, 15, 21, 29 in New York, NY
Seeking talent for weekly fall talent showcases at Don’t Tell Mama. Company states: "2014 BroadwayWorld Cabaret Award-nominee Seth Bisen-Hersh is currently looking for musical theater performers who want more exposure and experience in front of a live audience. Performers sing 2 songs and do patter in between. Videos are available ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Rehearses Sept. 21, 27 & Oct. 4, at Willits Train Depot. Performs Fridays & Saturdays, Oct. 9-31, 7-10 p.m., with possible additional later performances added on the 31st if tickets are selling well.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in Willits, CA
Casting actors to play both human and zombie characters for “Zombie Train,” a 40-minute show performed aboard a moving train equipped with special effects. Producers state: “While we have some surprises and scares along the way, the show also includes humor and avoids excessive gore. All four main characters can ...
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Murder Mystery Company is casting for its San Francisco troupe. Project description: "Each of our actors has the opportunity to act in up to 300 shows per year, with no show minimum required. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat ...