- Season runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 10, in New York, NY
Casting the Sacramento Music Circus 2016 Season. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (Rehearsals begin May 30, 2016; runs June 14-19, 2016), "Hello, Dolly!" (Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs June 28- July 3, 2016), "Suessical" (Rehearsals begin June 27, 2016; runs July 12-17, 2016), "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin July 11, 2016; runs ...
- Productions run in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for the Sacramento Music Circus 2016 Season. Season includes: "Legally Blonde" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs Jun. 14-19); "Hello, Dolly!" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 13; runs Jun. 28- Jul. 3); "Suessical" (Rehearsals begin Jun. 27; runs Jul. 12-17); "Cabaret" (Rehearsals begin Jul. 11; runs July 26-31); "Nice Work If ...
- Season plays in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting singers for Sacramento Music Circus's 2016 season. Season includes "Legally Blonde" (rehearsal begins June 3; runs June 14-19), "Hello, Dolly!" (rehearsal begins June 17; runs June 28-July 3), "Seussical" (rehearsal begins July 1; runs July 12-17), "Cabaret" (rehearsal begins July 15; runs July 26-31), "Nice Work If You Can ...
- Performances run Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, August 19-September 4, at the Sorenson Unity Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting the latest revival script of the Broadway musical "Cabaret." Project description: "Set in 1931 Berlin as the Nazis are rising to power, it is based in nightlife at the seedy Kit Kat Klub, and revolves around the 19-year-old English cabaret performer Sally Bowles and her relationship with the young ...
- Runs April 22-May 8, in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Winnetka, IL
Casting "Cabaret," a musical. Project description: "Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd-and leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...
- Rehearses according to when talent is cast; performs Mar. 7 & 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in New York, NY
Seeking performers to join in the ongoing TV Musical Cabaret Series from the producers of "Bound for Broadway" and "So You Think You Can Belt" and one guy who has watched and loved everything Joss Whedon has ever created. Producer states: "Riding on the success of its current running show, ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14; filming is expected to begin March 2016. Rehearsals will be conducted in TruTown Studios located in Doral, FL. Production and filming will take place in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Doral, FL
Casting "WSET Radio," a comedy web series. Synopsis: "WSET Radio" follows the antics of the on-air staff of a radio station in the Miami area and the havoc they generate for their listeners. The series will mimic many aspects of an actual radio station and include talk shows, mix show, ...
- Rehearses March 7-April 21 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); performs April 22-May 22 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Unexpected Song," a hilarious and touching musical revue that will take your favorite Broadway hits and flip the script. Concept: "Unexpected Song" puts a spin on some classic pieces from Broadway's most famous musicals.
- Rehearsals begin May 14; the first show opens June 3 and the season runs through Aug. 14 in Dawes County, NE.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Casting Post Playhouse's five-show summer stock rotating rep for a 13-week season. All actors will perform tracks that include all five shows. Season includes: "The Addams Family," "Legally Blonde," "Cabaret," "Beauty and the Beast," and "Spamalot." Artistic director states: "The Post Playhouse is a professional summer stock theater located on ...