- Rehearsals begin in mid March; performances May 15-23 at New Victoria Theater and other venues in Santa Barbara, CA. Performances in L.A. in June pending.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 9 in Santa Barbara, CA
Seeking dancers for the American Dance & Music Performance Group 2015 Spring Season.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; run begins Sept. 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder," a musical. This is a high-style, English romantic farce set in the Edwardian era requiring highly trained actors who sing beautifully with a legit sound and have great comic skills. All roles are similar stylistically to characters in Oscar Wilde plays.
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 21; runs May 23-June 15 at the Claire Tow Theater, Lincoln Center Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Preludes," a musical fantasia set in the hypnotized mind of Russian composer Sergei Rachmaninov, from the creators of "Natasha, Pierre, & the Great Comet of 1812."
- Rehearses Saturdays (Apr. 4, 11, 18, 25, & May 3; 11 a.m.-3 p.m.); performs Sundays (May 17, June 14, July 19, Aug. 23, Sept. 20, Oct. 18, Nov. 15 & 22; 6 p.m.) in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 21, 28 in Vero Beach, FL
Seeking three men between the ages of 21 and 31 to perform "Everything Old is New Again!," a musical revue of the life and times of Peter Allen. Artistic producer states: "This is a consistently sold-out, very intimate dinner theater."