- "Anything Goes" rehearsals begin Sept. 15 in NYC; previews begin Oct. 10. "Flashdance" rehearsals begin Sept. 22 in NYC; previews begin Oct. 17.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting NETworks' non-Equity tours of "Anything Goes," based on Kathleen Marshall's Tony- winning revival of Cole Porter's classic musical comedy, and "Flashdance: The Musical." Based on the classic film, with electrifying dance at its core, "Flashdance" tells the inspiring and unforgettable story of Alex Owens, a Pittsburgh steel mill welder ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Bayonets of Angst." Synopsis: "Bayonets of Angst" is an original musical comedy set to a bluegrass soundtrack and narrated by the last remaining veterans of the American Civil War. These old codgers detail the behind the battlefield exploits of President Lincoln, the madness of General Tecumseh Sherman, and the ...
- Development/workshop June 22-July 15 in Gainesville, Florida. Tech rehearsal Aug. 25-Sept. 7 in Tempe, AZ; runs Sept. 8-13 in Austin, TX, then tours nationally Sept. 15-Nov. 22 (premieres Nov. 10-16 in NYC; New York dates may be staffed by a different cast & crew than the national tour), with additional tour dates in March 2015.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
En Garde Arts, a not-for-profit organization (formerly called En Garde Productions), is casting "Basetrack," a multi-media theatrical event depicting the stories of Marines who served in the war in Afghanistan.
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...