- Rehearsals begin Oct. 26 in NYC; rehearsals begin Nov. 23 in D.C. (Kennedy Center/Eisenhower Theatre); previews begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 17, 2015-Jan. 10, 2016 in D.C. Broadway: Winter/Spring 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors who sing for various principal roles. All characters are Caucasian.
- Runs Oct. 18-Dec. 6 in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Life of Galileo" by Bertolt Brecht with translation by Mark Ravenhill. Brecht's powerful play about a scientific discovery that changed the world and the society that was not ready to accept that change. The production will reduce the play to its essential components, using a small group of actorsone ...
- Performances run October 18-December 7, in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Life of Galileo," a play. Project description: "Brecht's powerful play about a scientific discovery that changed the world and the society that was not ready to accept that change. The production will reduce the play to its essential components, using a small group of actors: one to play ...
- Production dates are TBD in Arizona & California, as well as aboard a number of major cruise ship lines.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "December '63," in which the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons comes to life in this one-of-a-kind concert experience. Company states: "'December '63' showcases all your favorite songs from Frankie Valli including the classics that have been thrilling audiences for decades along with the most popular singles ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...