Audition: in 23 hours
- Two musical rehearsals May 15 & 22 (2-6 p.m.) in Valley Stream, NY. NYC rehearsals begin June 26 and run through July (Saturdays and Sundays, 1-6 p.m.); dress/tech rehearsals run Aug. 10 & 11 (6-9 p.m.). Runs Aug. 12 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 13 (2 p.m., 5 p.m., & 8 p.m.) in the NYC Theater District.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Summer Rock: A New Musical," a musical set in the past, present, and future. Synopsis: Edge and his friends discover the find of a lifetime that sends them back to the past. They will face their greatest challenge in a race against time to save Hannah, Edge’s younger sister.
- Rehearsals for most shows anticipated to begin on/after June 18. Festival performances will take place between July 18 and Aug. 7, 2016. Exact performance dates and venues still being finalized.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for "The Gold" as part of the NYMF auditions. Other shows auditioning on this day are "Icon," "Tink," "The Last Word," and "Ludos Broken Bride."
Audition: May 07
- Shoots June 3-5 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 7, 14 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Flower," a student film for San Francisco State University. Synopsis: "Flower" is a short comedy about the encounter between a prudish, church-going woman and a hedonistic cosplay girl while waiting for their cars in a tire shop. A singing battle ensues when the church lady tries to out-sing the ...
Audition: May 10
- Season runs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: May 10 in Pasadena, CA
Casting Equity actors for the Pasadena Playhouse 2016-2017 Season. Season includes “The Fantasticks” (Tom Jones, book and lyrics; Harvey Schmidt, music; Seema Sueko, dir.; David O, music dir.; Kitty McNamee, choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 2), “M. Butterfly” (David Henry Hwang, writer; Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
Audition: May 11
- Currently running on tour as the 25th Anniversary Tour.
- Auditions: May 11, in New York, NY
Seeking classically trained Equity dancers for possible replacements in the currently running Production Tour of "The Phantom of the Opera" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart, additional lyrics by Richard Stilgoe, and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber. Based on the novel ‘Le Fantôme ...
Audition: Jun 03
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 24, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 1, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in "Carousel." Seeking performers with strong singing and dancing ability for the ensemble and special chorus parts. All ensemble roles are dance-heavy. All auditioners should have a strong dance background.