- Lily’s Crossing rehearsals begin January 11; tours until March 13; The Monster Who Ate My Peas, rehearsals begin January 12; tours until April 3; Chicken Dance,December 27; tours until May 22.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting ArtsPower Tours 2016 season. Company states: "ArtsPower National Touring Theatre, in its 30th year as a touring theatre company, is casting the first three shows of its 2016 winter/spring touring season: 'Lily’s Crossing – A World War II Story,' a non-musical based on the book by Patricia Riley Giff, ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 22, in New York, NY
Casting Equity ensemble dancers, male and female, for future replacements in the Broadway company of "The Phantom of the Opera," with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart, and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber.