- All actors must be available to audition, rehearse, and travel from NYC. Some tours will be traveling to Canada, so actors must be able to travel outside of the United States. All productions tour various dates throughout the year. Fall shows generally start rehearsing in late Aug./early Sept., and the spring shows start rehearsing in late Dec./early Jan.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity performers for Theatreworks USA's 2016-17 touring season. Especially seeking diverse actors who haven't been seen in the last six months. Most roles require singing in tight harmony. Musicals include: "A Christmas Carol" (David Armstrong, Dick Gallagher, and Mark Waldrop, writers); "Click, Clack, Moo" (Brad Alexander, Kevin Del Aguila, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 24, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 1, 2017, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singer/dancers for the ensemble in "Carousel." Seeking performers with strong singing and dancing ability for the ensemble and special chorus parts. All ensemble roles are dance-heavy. All auditioners should have a strong dance background.
Audition: Jul 19
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, in New York, NY and Jul 19, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity dancers and singers for possible future ensemble replacements in currently running Broadway Production of "Phantom Of The Opera."