- Rehearsals begin Jan. 7; runs Feb. 7-April 6, 2014 in NYC. Note: All dates are tentative.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for "Transport." Synopsis: The piece follows the uneasy ocean voyage of Irish women who were sentenced and then exiled to the relatively uninhabited south coast of Australia in the mid-19th Century. It is a musical theater project that sprang from the pen of world-renowned novelist ...
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 21, 2014; performances run Feb. 21-March 30, 2014 at The Blue Theatre, 1609 West Gregory, Chicago, IL 60640.
- Auditions: Dec 16 in Chicago, IL
Quest Theatre Ensemble Presents The People’s, "Return of Neverland," a musical. Book and Lyrics by Andrew Park, and music by Scott C. Lamps. Project description: "A Peter Pan sequel that centers on Wendy’s daughter Jane, now a teenager, as she encounters the unforgettable inhabitants of Neverland. Accompany Jane as she ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 20, in New York, NY
Casting replacements for the currently running Broadway production of "The Phantom of the Opera" with music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, lyrics by Charles Hart and book by Richard Stilgoe and Andrew Lloyd Webber.