- Regular rehearsals will begin February 17, 2014, though some song-learning sessions will be scheduled with the music director at mutually convenient times in January. Regular rehearsals will be held Monday-Thursday evenings, plus one weekend rehearsal each week. Performances run March 27-April 27, 2014 in the Apollo Theater Studio.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of the musical song cycle "Songs from an Unmade Bed." Project description: "A theatrical song cycle that explores the experiences (romantic, sexual and otherwise) of gay men living in the city. One lyricist worked with eighteen composers (one per song) to create a unique musical revue, ...
- Rehearsals will be Mon.-Thurs. evenings at Eastwood Church 1601 Eastland Ave; 3rd floor in East Nashville, TN (Same location as auditions); Opening Feb. 7-10 in Dayton,OH runs to April, 2014 traveling around middle Tennessee.
- Auditions: Dec 18 in Nashville, TN
Casting "The Altos: A Little Lower Than The Sopranos" Directed by Rachael L. Rodgers with the assistance of Brittany B. Anderson Synopsis: "From Hunt Mysteries to Mel O'Drama Theater. It's Chicago in the 1920's. Big Louie Alto's retirement banquet where his successor of the family business is to be named. ...
- Rehearses Mar. 11-23; tech begins Mar. 24; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 13, 2014 in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 28 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Floyd Collins."