- Rehearses summer 2015 in Staunton, VA. Contract runs April 28-Nov. 29, 2015; tour contract runs June 22, 2015-June 13, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in New York, NY and Nov 7, 8 in Staunton, VA
The American Shakespeare Center is casting union & nonunion actors for the 2015 Blackfriars Playhouse summer & fall seasons of rotating repertory. Repertory includes "Antony and Cleopatra," "A Midsummer Night’s Dream," "The Winter’s Tale," "1 Henry VI," and "Mucedorus." Also casting the 2015-16 American Shakespeare Center on Tour. Repertory includes ...
- Adult Ensemble rehearses Nov. 14-30 (weekends and TBD dates); full-time rehearsals begin Dec. 2; runs Dec. 5-28 at McCarter Theatre in Princeton, NJ. A full rehearsal schedule will be available at the audition. All rehearsals take place at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ, commuting distance from New York.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Seeking Non-Equity Adult Ensemble for "A Christmas Carol," the annual production at McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ. Casting department states: "This will be a fantastic opportunity to work on Rob Ashford choreography under an excellent director."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 1 (12 p.m.); rehearses Mon.-Thurs. (7-10 p.m.); runs Dec. 12-21 (Wed., Thurs., Fri., & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "A Christmas Carol." Synopsis: This is the classic tale of Ebeneezer Scrooge, the miser who finds the real meaning of Christmas in his heart after visits by three spirits.
- Rehearsals take place in November; performances run in December during Christmas season at private parties, stores, lobbies, and TBD locations in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in NY, NY
Seeking male a cappella singers for TTBB Christmas caroling quartets.
- Season rehearses and runs in Rochester, MI.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Casting Meadow Brook Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Around the World in 80 Days" (already in production); "A Christmas Carol" (Charles Dickens, story; Charles Nolte, adaptation and original staging; Terry W. Carpenter, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 21); "Things My Mother Taught Me" (Katherine DiSavino, writer; Travis ...