- Rehearsals TBD; performs Dec. 21 (3 & 7 p.m.; students selected will only perform in one performance each) in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in Shelby Twp., MI
Casting student dancers for the Moscow Ballet's "Great Russian Nutcracker." Student dancers will perform side-by-side with the professional company of 40 Russian dancers. Students are cast in ancillary roles of Party Children, Mice, Snowflakes, Angels, and more. Audition director states: "The experience of working and performing with professional ballerinas is ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Toledo, OH and Dec 6 in Detroit, MI and Dec 7 in Tawas City, MI and Oct 25 in Houston, TX
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 8, 2015 ("Detroit"). Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; runs Apr. 23-May 10, 2015 ("The Liar").
- Auditions: Nov 9 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Detroit" and "The Liar."