- Rehearsals TBA; shoots June 1-7 in Lake Geneva, WI.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Emaciated," a short film focusing on a married couple after a tragic hunting accident causes the husband to return home damaged and changed. He leaves his wife to try to salvage their marriage, but a steadily growing number of dead bodies begins popping up around town.
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Show runs weekends, June 21-August 10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Bard in the Parks 2014 Tour of William Shakespeare's "The Two Gentlemen of Verona." Project description: "In 16th Century Italy, two inseparable friends suddenly become rivals for the love of a noblewoman."
- Rehearses May 1-10 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs May 11 at 5 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Spring." Synopsis: "Inspired by Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring,' this production has been seen at Avignon Festival, Theatre de la Ville (Paris), and in Brussels. This production at The Invisible Dog marks its American debut. This poignant performance will be created for a New York audience with New York performers."
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...