- 'South Pacific' is being produced by the Gateway Playhouse at the Patchogue Theatre. 'Smokey Joe's Cafe' is produced on property at the Gateway Playhouse.
- Auditions: Apr 25, in New York, NY
Casting "Smokey Joe's Cafe" (Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller, words/music; Chet Walker, dir./choreo. Rehearsals begin May 27-June 11; runs June 11-28) and "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Keith Andrews, dir. Rehearsals begin July 8-23; runs July 23-Aug. 9).
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin May 4. Show runs weekends, June 21-August 10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Chicago, IL
Casting Bard in the Parks 2014 Tour of William Shakespeare's "The Two Gentlemen of Verona." Project description: "In 16th Century Italy, two inseparable friends suddenly become rivals for the love of a noblewoman."
- Shoot date is TBD at California State University, Dominguez Hills at parking lot 6 (in front of Stub Hub Center) in Carson.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a male voiceover actor for a pet adoption PSA, "Adopt a Pet to Save a Life."
- Rehearses May 1-10 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs May 11 at 5 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Spring." Synopsis: "Inspired by Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring,' this production has been seen at Avignon Festival, Theatre de la Ville (Paris), and in Brussels. This production at The Invisible Dog marks its American debut. This poignant performance will be created for a New York audience with New York performers."
- Season rehearses and performs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Note: There is no housing or transportation provided. Actors needs to have their own local housing.
- Auditions: May 5 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting the Island City Stage's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Poz" (Michael Leeds, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 23); "Octopus" (Andy Rogow, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Jan. 29-Feb 29); "The Little Dog Laughed" (Michael Leeds, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 30; runs Apr. 16-May. 16); and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...
- Rehearses June 9-July 31; runs Aug. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17 at the Black Box Theatre at Hoover High School in Glendale, and Aug. 23 at Travis Auditorium in Pasadena.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Glendale, CA
Casting "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown." Company states: "This delightful musical (1999 revival version) is described as a day in the life of the comic strip characters. Note that this production will be double cast, splitting 10 performances: an 18+ cast and an under 18 cast."
- Rehearsals begin evenings & weekends, May 27-July 17; runs July 18-Aug. 10 at the Double Dog Theatre in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: May 12, 13, 14, in Norfolk, VA
Casting "Reefer Madness, the Musical," inspired by the original 1936 film of the same name. Company states: "This raucous musical comedy takes a tongue-in-cheek look at the hysteria caused when clean-cut kids fall prey to marijuana, leading them on a hysterical downward spiral filled with evil jazz music, sex and ...
- Rehearsal begins June 24; runs July 19-Aug. 31 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: May 14, 15 in New York City, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang.