- Rehearsals begin April 15. Previews begin May 15; opens May 21-June 15 (five performances/wk.) in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Beijing Spring," a musical odyssey commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Uprising of 1989. A sung-through musical.
- Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 27-Aug. 17 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity men and women actors who sing for five roles in "Les Miserables."
- Rehearses May-August 2014 (five nights a week, 7-9 p.m.) in Charlotte, NC; opens Aug. 23 in Charlotte, NC and tour Sept.-Oct. to Columbia, SC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Concord, NC
Casting "Six Ways to Love" a Broadway-style musical involving the relationships of six couples. Characters will dance and sing their way through the turmoil and expectations of love, dating, and relationships. Each couple is at a different stage of their relationship or soon-to-be relationship and each has their own thoughts ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.