- Rehearsals begin Feb. 4, 2014; runs Feb. 20-March 16 (Thu.-Sun.) in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "Crimson Thread," a story of love, loss and survival told through three generations of Irish sisters. The play spans the years from 1869 to 1911. Scenes shift from a poor farm in Ireland to the fishing port of New Bedford, Massachusetts, and climax in New York City just after ...
- Rehearsals and production meetings held December-early January in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY; principal photography Jan. 16-19, 2014 in Brooklyn & Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York City, NY
Casting "The Flamingo: Or, How I Took The Electric Communion And Learned To Answer The Phone," a student film for Hofstra University. Synopsis: "A dark comedy set in the mid-1970's about a manic radio DJ who, after a phone call from God and a bad acid trip, becomes a modern ...
- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...