- Rehearses Dec. 5 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) at New York Film Academy, 17 Battery Pl., Rm. 524, NYC; shoot date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The Wolf Among Us," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: "The Wolf Among Us" tells the story of investigative journalist Amanda Walker and how deep she is in a dangerous investigation about illegal human testing.
- One Rehearsal - December 4th or 5th depeneding on actors availability Filming Sunday December 6th in or near Southampton. 4pm - 11pm
- Auditions: Nov 29, 30 in New York, NY, NY
Two old friends catch up one evening at a campsite next to a fire. A little alcohol and some misinterpretations lead to an uncomfortable situation.
- Rehearsals in late December early January and shooting all of January within the Scottsdale Phoenix region.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Scottsdale, AZ
Marla Rogers is a young, introverted, woman who works a day job as a waitress at the local Mexican restaurant. In her spare time she enjoys indulging in anything science fiction or fantasy. Inspired by all of the super-heroines in her novels and films, she dreams of become as strong ...
- Rehearsals Dec. 29, 2015 and Jan. 27, 2016; runs Jan. 31-Feb. 21 in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 30, Dec 2 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Tale of the Dragon's Tale," a musical for kids. Black Box Studios is currently accepting head shots and resumes for five roles in an original children's musical written and directed by Josh Kamerman.
- Fitting Dec. 4; shoots Dec. 8 in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting a digital spot for a major brand.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 20, 2016; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 10 as part of the Humana Festival of Plays at the Pamela Brown Theatre in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3, 4 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wellesley Girl," a new play by Brendan Pelsue.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2-21, 2016; tech runs Feb. 24-28; runs Mar. 1-Apr. 2 in New York, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Widowers' Houses" by George Bernard Shaw.
- Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs Jun. 1-26, 2016 at Forest Park in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," for the Shakespeare Festival St. Louis.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; tech begins March 20; previews begin March 25; runs March 30-April 24 with a possible ext. through May 1 in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Brownsville Song," a play.
- Shoots February 19-21, 2016 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Austin, TX
Casting the independent feature film "ALPHA." Project description: "A teenager set on proving his manhood undergoes cruel and unusual rites of passage orchestrated by his older sociopathic brother."
- Rehearses late Nov. and early Dec; shoots late Dec.-early Feb. in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Washington, DC
Casting "Life's A #Hashtag," a new TV/web series based on the struggles of young adult life, as told by its protagonist, Logan Pratt-Lombardo. Synopsis: Logan, "Lo," is a twenty-something young adult who is trying to conquer the hardships of losing weight, finding love, and being successful. Through her very vivid ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Abingdon, VA. Rehearsals for most plays begin approximately six eight weeks before they open. Most actors will participate in two productions during the same repertory.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7 in Abingdon, VA
Seeking dancers for the Barter Theatre 2016 Season. Season includes "Lying in State" (David C. Hyer, writer; Runs Feb. 11-Mar. 13, 2016); "Big Fish" (Andrew Lippa, music & lyrics; John August, book; Based on the novel by Daniel Wallace and the Columbia motion picture written by John August. Runs Mar. ...
- Rehearses & runs early 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Effect."
- Rehearsals begin late december/ early January; shoots January 15,16,17,22,23,24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in New York, NY
We are seeking to fill multiple roles for the short film "The Runaway" which follows a recent college graduate who leaves home in attempt to prove his maturity.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016 (weekday evenings and weekend days); runs Feb. 25-Mar. 6, 2016 (Thurs. 7 p.m.; Sat. and Sun. at 11 a.m. 2 p.m. & 6 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Stinky Cheese Man," a play for young audiences.