- Rehearses Apr. 27-Jun. 7, 2015; runs June 9 -14 in Brooklyn, NY; tours Jun. 15-Sep. 30, 2015 to waterfront communities in the U.S. and Canada along the rivers, canals and lakes, sailing and performing throughout the entire journey.
- Auditions: Nov 23, 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hacked: The Treasure Of The Empire," an experimental opera that will open in Brooklyn in June 2015, tour to Canada, then south to Florida. Multidisciplinary theater with singers/actors, aerial artists, masks, and movement, with an original music score performed on the deck and rigging of a 90 ft. sailing ...
- Pre-production and rehearsals are Dec. 15, 2014-Jan. 18, 2015; shoots Jan. 19-Feb. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in New York, NY
Casting "The Movement: Release the Star," a short film for a foundation. Director states: "Seeking talented actors, voiceover talents, and dancers who share the same interest and quality of work that we all strive for, who are dedicated to excellence and would like to make a difference to the world ...
- Rehearses in December/January; shoots Jan. 8-10 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Baskets," a student short film about a man trying to get into a basketball game with the help of a magical trash can.
- Shoots mid-December (one day, either a Sat. or Sun.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Have You Seen Calvin?," a short film. Synopsis: A perfect suburban family--picture The Cleaver Family--with one exception: this warm and friendly ‘apple-pie-sweet’ family have a pet gimp named Calvin who happily wanders the house head-to-toe in a black lycra body suit. The lovable hero is sadly ignored by the ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 29-May 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Isfahan Blues," a play. Synopsis: Inspired by Duke Ellington Orchestra’s 1963 tour to Iran, Isfahan Blues imagines an unlikely friendship between an American jazz musician and an Iranian actress. As they travel together to Isfahan, “the most beautiful city in the world,” Jazz inspires them to test the limits ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; previews begin Feb. 27; closes Mar. 29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End." Synopsis: Mark Erdmann is an acclaimed Jewish physicist, the head of the atomic lab at the University of Berlin in late 1932. His wife Leah, an avid consumer of the city’s rich cultural life, is involved in an extramarital affair. The signs of impending danger are ...
- Casting will be held: DECEMBER 7, 2014 Where: Columbia University, Dodge Hall, 5th floor, Room 504 When: 12/7/14, Noon-2pm Production (Shooting Dates) December 18-19th, 2014. Please do not respond if you are not available those dates. I am looking for 2 YOUNG ACTORS (btw 18-29) to play FREDRIC & BRITTANY. If you are older, but can look the part you are also welcomed!
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
An unrequited love story between a young man and the girl he loves. This story is depicted through a conversation they have while standing in front of Salvador Dali's, "Girl with Curls." Toward the end, the film is revealed as the complete reverie of an elderly man that was reminded ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.
- Performs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting strong actors & strong actor/singer/dancers of all ethnicities for PCPA Pacific Conservatory Theatre's 2015 summer season, to include "My Fair Lady" (rehearsal begins June 2, 2015; runs June 11-July 12, 2015; Michael Jenkinson, dir./choreo.), "Man of La Mancha" (rehearsal begins May 26, 2015; runs July 17-Aug. 16, 2015; Mark ...
- Company meeting December 15 in Palatine, IL. Rehearsals begin in January. Shows March 13-22.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 13 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Clybourne Park," a play. Project description: "At the heart of this Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a house. In act one, the house is being sold in 1959. Following a family tragedy, a white couple is selling their home in a suburban Chicago neighborhood, and their neighbors was dismayed to ...