- Rehearses Aug. 21-Sept. 22; runs Sept. 22, for two performances, with extension planned if show is successful.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Rip Van Winkle," a live, staged presentation of original musical version of Washington Irving's classic tale.
- Shoot date is TBD in 2015 at a TBA location.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Toast." Director states: "What happens when a socially-phobic dweeb (a closet erotic genius and pornographic poet) is ripped from his protective shell by one of the world’s most beautiful, volatile, insecure, sexually insatiable super-models? Does wanting equal love? Does being wanted equal love? Does getting it prove you ...
- Rehearses Sept.-Oct. 2014; shoots Nov. 3-10 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23, 24 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Right Song, Wrong C(h)ord," a student film for Temple University. Synopsis: Based on the experiences of Adong Lucy Judith, a Ugandan writer/filmmaker in Philadelphia, the film tells the story of an African woman's search for visibility, dignity and respect as she journeys through the challenges of racial dynamics and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 3; rehearses Mon. & Wed. (6-9 p.m.) at The NDI Center for Learning & the Arts and Thurs. (6-9 p.m.) at A.R.T/New York; additional rehearsals will be held on Oct. 18 & 19 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) at A.R.T/New York; Oct. 21 & 22 (tech rehearsals); and Oct. 23 (dress rehearsals); runs Oct. 24-26 (four performances) at at Theater for the New City, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Joan Crawford in 'Flesh and Blood.'" Synopsis: Beulah Drake is left by her deadbeat husband to care for their teenage daughter, Trixie, who hates her mother's guts. Broke and desperate, Beulah finds work as the decorator of a new nightclub which is owned by a handsome bachelor from New ...
- Rehearses Aug. 25-Oct. 9; schedule built around actors availability, runs Oct. 10-12, 17-19 and 24-26 in South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in South Orange, NJ
Casting a nonunion, non-paying production of "Night of the Living Dead Live!", a play based on George A. Romero's movie in which the movie itself, the period in which it was made, and the film’s undying influence on the horror genre are examined.
- Shooting begins September 20, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Balance." Project description: "A ten-episode web series about a socially awkward young man trying to navigate through the real world after his quirky, over-protective mother dies. With the help of a cute, nosy neighbor, Ben becomes willing to ride the roller-coaster of life and ...
- Work runs for June,July, August & September 2014. Please attend our open call if you feel you can do this work.
- Auditions: Aug 23 in New York, NY
Casting fashion models for print, runway, and beauty bookings. Casting personnel state: "This is for a few print campaigns and video industrials. We are interested in people who are looking for representation." Print Models (POP, Print Ads) will be considered of all ages 30-60's must be upscale and professional. If ...
- Works ongoing aboard Princess Cruiselines.
- Auditions: Aug 25, in Las Vegas, NV
Princess Cruises requires strong vocal and dance talent to be part of their creative and dynamic productions shows. Company states: "Created 'in house' with exceptional choreographers and directors from around the world, we provide our cast members with exciting, high quality and completely different style shows to perform whilst travelling ...
- Runs Oct. 11-Nov. 22 at Glendale Centre Theatre, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Glendale, CA
Glendale Centre Theatre is holding auditions for the musical "Man of La Mancha."
- Wilsonville, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 26 in Wilsonville, OR
Berry MediaWorks is holding an open call for new male actors who will audition on camera for consideration for future projects. Project description: "We are seeking on-screen presenters and talking heads for future client videos."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2015, in Pleasanton, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 27 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting the musical "The Taffetas." Production description: In 1950-something, four singing sisters from Muncie, Indiana, are making their national television debut on the Dumont Television Network's Spotlight on Music. The Taffetas pays tribute to the sounds of The McGuire Sisters, The Fontane Sisters and The Chordettes.
- Runs during Fall/Winter in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Execs," a sketch comedy web show about MovieCorp., the nation's largest movie studio in which a crack team of mediocre movie executives must put their heads together so that the company can maintain its stranglehold dominance on the industry. The webseries will feature scathing, irreverent, dark humor and will ...
- Performs Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 6-8, 13-15 at the Smith Center at Ohlone College, NUMMI Studio Theatre in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Dracula," based on the novel by Bram Stoker.
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Synopsis: The characters Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive “historians,” Aria and Erik, lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."
- Auditions August 28 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Rehearsal Facility in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Kissimmee, FL
Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking male and female actors for “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration,” performed live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL. Project description: "Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive 'historians,' Aria and Erik, lead ...
- Rehearses two TBD; Stage Reading will be Sept. 24 at 7:30 p.m. at the Anacostia Arts Center in Washington, D.C.; performs early-2015. Note: The play is approx. 45 min
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Washington, DC
Casting a stage reading of "Elementary Division," a new one-act play. Synopsis: "Staged in 1968. What happens when a third grade African-American boy gives his 'Black Power Fist' necklace to a Caucasian-American girl in his classroom? "In the midst of a turbulent time, 1968, in the United States of America, ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity principal actors/singers for "The Wizard of Oz."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 18-Dec. 14 in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Fabulous Lipitones." All must be excellent singers for this barbershop-style musical.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 at Hamburger Mary's Attic and Lil Buds, Granville Redline; runs Oct. 2-25 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mullets and Monsters - A Loving Tribute to 'Ghostbusters' and 'The Lost Boys.'" Company states: "Join EDGE Theatre as we barrel through our Halloween productions. In the past year EDGE has made a name for itself with productions from 'Pirates of Penzance' on the Tall Ship Windy, to the ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 27; shoots Oct. 16-19.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Bringing It All Together" a pilot reshoot. Synopsis: "Bringing it All Together" presents the story of a uniquely constructed, yet dysfunctional, family living on a posh and luxurious Dallas estate in a city which is as vast and untamed as the people who live there, led by Drew Sheard ...
- Rehearsals start beginning of September and run three-four times/wk., in Manhattan and/or Brooklyn, NY. Runs Nov. 7-16 (excluding Nov. 10; 11 shows and two shows on Saturdays) at the June Havoc Theatre, 312 W. 36th St. #1, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Seeking a diverse ensemble of deaf actors, ASL proficient actors, and hearing actors for "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." Actors should have strong movement training and versatility to play multiple roles. Synopsis: Dr. Henry Jekyll is a brilliant scientist frustrated by dull "respectable" life in 1888 ...