- Minimum commitment one year. Work is part-time; singers may pursue other projects at the same time. Shows are ongoing in the New York tri-state area and nationwide. Must be NY local hire.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting the ''American Bombshells'' 2015 tour for American Bombshells Patriotic Services. Producer states: ''These singers travel the country (and occasionally out of the country), entertaining wounded warriors, U.S. troops, and veterans in a USO fashion. Photo shoots, occasional live television, must be active on social media. Work is part-time, allowing ...
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 3-21 in Ivoryton, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Calendar Girls" by Tim Firth.
- Shoots Mar. 2 at 9 am to 2 pm in Chicago, Illinois at The Illinois institute of art Chicago . The audition will be at Illinois institute of art Chicago on Friday 2/27/15 anytime between 10 am and 2 pm room 1513. You must bring your id and head over the admission office to receive a guest pass then head over to room 1513.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mega Mind," a local student commercial. Synopsis: 2 1920's gangsters in the bootlegging business are looking for payment from a speakeasy owner for smuggling whisky for him. The look I'm going for is noir black and white. The environment will all be composite in the shot during post-production, so ...
- Rehearses February-March; shoots Apr. 16-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Brooklyn, NY and Feb 28, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Choices." Company states: "After the raid of his drug operation, a drug courier must make a decision to help his detective father or turn himself in. Frank and Miguel have not spoken after the death of his mother/wife. Several years later, Frank a workaholic narcotics detective, has buried himself ...
- Shoots Mar. 22-Apr. 13 in New London, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New London, CT
Casting "Pushback," a student film. Synopsis: In the near future, racial and ethnic minorities have been forced into ghettos ruled by martial law. Aria, a young resistance fighter, is nearly caught by the vindictive Lt. Blackstone, who takes her father, Silas, hostage. After getting her younger sister Kayla to safety, ...
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...
- Production runs for three weekends, April 17-May 3, in Elmhurst, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2, 3 in Elmhurst, IL
Casting "Cash on Delivery," a play. Project description: "A fast-paced British farce about a con artist who has duped the welfare authorities for years by claiming every type of benefit for the innumerable people he claims live at his address. This scam nets him tens of thousands tax free. Just ...
- Rehearsals begin Jul. 21; runs Aug. 20-Sep. 27 (possible extension through Oct. 11) at the Lucille Lortel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in New York, NY
Casting "The Legend of Georgia McBride," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 13; runs Apr. 11–May 17 at Monroe Forum at El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Pinkalicious," a musical aimed at children. Synopsis: Pinkalicious can't stop eating pink cupcakes despite warnings from her parents. Her pink indulgence lands her at the doctor's office with "Pinkitis," an affliction that turns her pink from head to toe--a dream come true for this pink-loving enthusiast. But when her ...
- Performances run in August, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 7, 8 in Seattle, WA
Casting the world premiere of the play, "The Tumbleweed Zephyr." Project description: "Two brothers climb aboard the Tumbleweed Zephyr, a transcontinental train headed out of New Providence for the wilds of the Western Territories."
- Rehearses on a date TBD the wk. prior to shoot; shoots Mar. 31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 5, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Allocation of University Funds," a graduate short film for Stony Brook University. Synopsis: From an award-winning screenwriter comes a brief comedy set against the backdrop of a prestigious university's annual budget meeting.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 23; runs May 28-June 21 with a possible two week extension in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Cagney" a new musical about the life of film legend James Cagney starring Robert Creighton as Cagney. He came from the mean streets of New York to become an accomplished hoofer and the cinemas quintessential tough guy. This is an intimate portrait of the man, his art and his ...