- Rehearses Monday-Friday, 4-6:30 p.m. with some Saturdays, 1-5 p.m. (actors are not called for all rehearsals, only rehearsals where they are being used for a scene); runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 and school shows Mar. 17 & 31. Note: This will require actors to miss their morning classes; actors must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting a youth musical, "Pinkalicious, The Musical," based on the book "Pinkalicious" by Victoria Kann & Elizabeth Kannwith, music by John Gregor, and lyrics by John Gregor, Elizabeth Kann & Victoria Kann. Synopsis: This is the tale, based on the popular book by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann, of Pinkalicious, ...
- Shoots in Spring, in Vancouver, BC.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10, 11 in Vancouver, BC
Casting the short film, "Doze." Project description: "A genius inventor of technology that allows you to control your dreams finally breaks his silence with the media in order to take an interview. As The Reporter conducts the interview, his past comes to the surface, his empire gets questioned, and his ...
- Event runs Feb. 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking elegant, mature, modelesque female actor/performers to work with a major, high-end, edgy fashion brand for a New York Fashion week event.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 22 in Midtown West, Manhattan; shoots Feb. 27-28 in the Bronx, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in New York City, NY
Casting "Funhaus," a webseries about a professor at a women's studies college.
- Rehearses late Feb.-early March; shoots March 12-14 in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 16 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "El Toro," a short film that sheds a different light on the world of Hispanic American youth in Los Angeles ghettos.
- Rehearsals dates TBD (two days); shoots March 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "October 23rd," three simple stories that intertwine about young people of color going about their day-to-day activities. Synopsis: "October 23rd" highlights the normalcies that come along with being a minority. It is not to be a huge statement piece to the ongoing racial-relation problems throughout the entertainment industry, simply ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 15; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 9 in San Francisco, CA. Rehearsals begin Nov. 5; runs Nov.11-Dec. 17 in Seattle, WA. Rehearsals begin Jan. 31, 2017; runs Feb. 7-Mar. 12 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "King Charles III," a co-production with Seattle Repertory Theater, The Shakespeare Theatre of D.C. and A.C.T.
- Nonunion rehearsals begin March 14; Equity rehearsals begin March 21; previews begin April 8; runs April 9-24 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Sister Act," a musical.
- Casting date is 2/15/2016 at 677 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn NY 11205. It starts at 1pm. Please bring resume and head shot.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Hater's Animosity," an independent web series based off of director's third novel. Director states: "No pay, but a great script and opportunity to get your face and talent out there."