- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Nov. 1, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Tamburlaine" by Christopher Marlowe.
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting company members for the 2015 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Season include" Much Ado About Nothing" (William Shakespeare, writer. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Nov. 1), "Guys and Dolls" (Frank Loesser, music & lyrics; Joe Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Mary Zimmerman, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 7, 2015; runs ...
- Rehearsals begin July 22 and are held every afternoon and evening, including weekends, until opening; performs Aug. 7-17 (Thur.-Sun.) in Waltham, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in Waltham, MA
Casting "Singin' in the Rain."
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Valueville." Synopsis: Eddie awakes on his first night shift at a giant superstore where nothing is as it seems. Desperately seeking an answer as to why Corporate sent him, he learns the truth about his past through run-ins with his guarded former flame, his flighty grandmother, and his occasionally ...
- Shoots June 17-24 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 26, May 3, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Monodrama," a student film. Synopsis: Jane is a young woman who can read people’s thought. As a result she has lost faith in humanity. She meets a real honest girl named Emily, and begins to trust her. However, as the friendship develops she becomes obsessed with her new friend ...
- Shooting early June-late September, in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "The Homeboys," a new Web series. Project Description: "These stories are based on the lives of teens, and their trials and tribulations of balancing home with the atmosphere of higher learning. The young people depicted in this series are from different walks of life. Their friendships/lives ...
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Shooting July 12-November 9, in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting for the web series "Dead Air." Project description: "This 10-part web series chronicles the quirky exploits of radio station owner Howlin’ Hank Stevens and his employees as they struggle to save the station."
- Shooting May 17-18, in Houston and Tomball, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Houston, TX
Casting for the music video "Lost Emotion." Project description: "An artist splits from his girlfriend as they both go down very different paths."
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 11, in Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the 1999 revival version of "Annie Get Your Gun," an outdoor musical. The story of the great sharpshooter, Annie Oakley, who rises to fame while dealing with her love/professional rival, Frank Butler.
- Rehearsals and productions run September 2014-July 2015, in Portland, OR. Some productions will include national and international tours.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Portland, OR
BodyVox is casting male and female dancers for its 2014-15 season, including national and international tours and performances. We are seeking professional quality dancers who are theatrical, athletic, and have a strong contemporary ballet base. Good improvisational skills and a commitment to performance are important. Any acrobatic training or ability ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1 with a possible extension through Mar. 15, 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Apr 27, May 18 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Silent Sky" by Lauren Gunderson.
- Rehearsals start mid-May; runs June 19-22 for four performances at the Gallery Players in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 30 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Branded" a world premier by TJ Edwards featuring three men and one woman.
- Rehearses June 23-July 9; runs July 10-Aug. 3 with a possible one-week extension in Greene, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting two Equity and two non-Equity actors for "Marvelous Wonderettes, Caps & Gowns."
- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Shoots summer 2014 in NYC. Producer states: "This is a one-location shoot. We have extended access to the studio, so we can flex the shooting time-blocks to work with everyone’s schedule."
- Auditions: May 4, 11, 18, 25 in New York, NY
Casting a comedy pilot set in a yoga studio. Synopsis: "Two Broke Yoga Girls Break Bad In Manhattan."
- Rehearsals begin June 9 and will run Mondays-Fridays, 6:30-10:30 p.m. (no rehearsal July 4); runs July 11-20 in Monrovia, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 7, 8 in Monrovia, CA
Casting "The Wizard of Oz," based on the book by L. Frank Baum, with music and lyrics by Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, adapted by John Kane for the Royal Shakespeare Company. Little Dorothy Gale of Kansas – like so many girls her age – dreams of what lies over ...