- Each film will be shot over three weekends around L.A. "Break Down" shoots Nov. 22-23, "Break Apart" shoots Dec. 6-7, and "Break Away" will be shot Jan. 3-4. Note: "Break Down" takes place on a campground, which will be the only location outside of L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 26 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "The Break Trilogy," a series of short films. Synopsis: "The Break Trilogy" consists of "Break Down," "Break Apart," and "Break Away." These are short chamber pieces, exploring three categories of love: unrequited, tragic, and unconditional. In a time when the word "love" is used so loosely, these shorts examine ...
- Shoots Nov. 14-16 in Fairfield, CT.
- Auditions: Oct 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Capicola," a story about a young man who must decide between joining the Italian mob, like his father, or living his own life. Producer states: "Performance reels also available. Will be applying to screen the film at the university's 'Cinefest', or film show, in May."
- Performance and rehearsal dates are TBD in Washington, UT. The 2015 season will be announced soon.
- Auditions: Oct 25, 29 in Washington, UT
Casting "Jane Eyre, The Musical." Project description: "A musical adapting of the Charlotte Bronte novel. An orphaned English girl takes a governess job at the home of the mysterious Rochester, learning secrets about him as she falls in love. This will be the debut show of the 2015 Season at ...
- Cruise launches Spring 2015.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, Nov 1 in Orlando, FL
Seeking an ensemble of eight dynamic performers for the various entertainment offerings for Viking Cruises' newest venture, Viking Ocean Cruises. Seeking strong singer/actors who move very well and dancer/actors who sing well for three new main stage shows, cabarets, and other entertainment moments. The three main stage shows consist of ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 22, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Harvey," a play.
- Shoots January 2015 in the NY tri-state area.
- Auditions: Oct 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Charlie," a student film for SUNY Purchase. Synopsis: The daughter, wife, and mother of a recently deceased ventriloquist go on a road trip to spread his ashes, with his ventriloquist doll, Charlie, in tow.
- Rehearses in November in NYC; shoots in December in Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 30 in New York, NY
Casting a pilot for a new interactive series produced by NuKhu. Producer states: "This is a story of perspectives, more so the perspective you care to follow." Synopsis: Four strangers are involved in a bank robbery, each with their own version of what happened. Watch as you witness each character's ...
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Oct 29 in Hollywood, CA
Wayne Foster Entertainment is seeking contemporary male rappers for its bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events and parties.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015 in New York; tour begins Apr. 14, 2015 in San Francisco and runs through May 1, 2016.
- Auditions: Oct 30, in New York, NY and Oct 31, in New York, NY
Casting the tour of "Around the World in 80 Days" with book by Mark Bussell and Justin Sbresni and music & lyrics by Chris Larner.
- Rehearses Nov. 15-Dec. 20; runs Dec. 26-28 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Martinez, CA
Casting the radio play "I Want Your Brain." Production description: "The Hotel De Tête in the Swiss Alps is a highly respected establishment with the largest walk-in closets in the industry, but they also serve rather unusual fare in their restaurant. Could some part of you wind up on the ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...
- Runs globally.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4, in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for Emmy Award Winning RWS and Associates' all new productions on Holland America Line’s luxury ships.
- Rehearses Dec. 1-22 and Jan. 5-23; runs Jan. 28-31 at the Connelly Theater (east 4th street) in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Festen," a dark dramady play in which a family comes together to celebrate their father's 60th birthday, and the oldest son picks this evening to reveal a dark family secret that may explain the recent suicide of his twin sister. To be presented as part of Columbia Stages' MFA ...
- Shoots summer 2015 at a TBD loctaion.
- Auditions: Nov 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting a TV pilot, "Sick," TV pilot, centered around a group of people who are able to shape the perception of reality to those they interact with.
- One year contracts begin January/March 2015 (5-day work weeks) at Tokyo DisneySea Park in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking beautifully trained aerialists and dancers with aerial experience who can act very well to portray Disney’s beloved Princess ‘Ariel’ for opening company in brand new concept production directed by Sylvia Hase and opening Spring 2015 at Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Shooting Summer 2015 in Mobile, AL.
- Auditions: Nov 8 in Mobile, AL
Casting for the feature film, "Full Moon, Inc." Project description: "Private investigator Nick Moon gets in over his head when he’s hired by a femme fatale to find a stolen artifact that possesses mystical powers."
- Shooting November 14-December 31, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 11 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent web series "Divine Power" Project description: Peace on earth, save for a few minor crimes, the royals have had order for years now. Prince Elemi has been missing but they stopped looking long ago when he suddenly reappears in his kingdom. Princess Philomena is overjoyed, because ...
- Rehearsals begin at the end of January 2015 or beginning of February 2015; contracts end at the end of July or August 2015. Itineraries are in the Western Mediterranean & Baltic Seas.
- Auditions: Nov 12, 13 in New York, NY
Seeking singers and dancers for Viking Ocean Cruises' new productions aboard their inaugural ship, with casting services provided by NYC-based RWS & Associates.
- Three weekday evening rehearsals per week in Chicago, IL. One afternoon rehearsal Sundays beginning mid-January. Tech Week: March 8-12. Shows March 13-15.
- Auditions: Nov 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Yeomen of the Guard, or the Merryman and His Maid," a musical. Project description: "Revered as the most tragic and complex work of the Gilbert & Sullivan canon, The Yeomen of the Guard is one of the final collaborations between the legendary duo. Set in the Tower of ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.