- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8-25; performance scheduled Sept. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in NY
Casting a nonunion musical showcase, "Rip Van Winkle," based on the classic short story by Washington Irving.
- Rehearses Sept. 14-18, 7-10 p.m. and Sat., Sept. 19, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at ART-NY, 520 Eighth Ave., 3rd Fl.; rehearses Sept. 22-23 at The Stafford Centre, Stafford TX; runs Sept. 24, 2015 at The Stafford Centre in TX.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Manhattan, NY
Seeking a replacement immediately for "Bum Phillips: All-American Opera," an opera that celebrates the life of NFL legend and American icon, O.A. “Bum” Phillips, head coach of the Houston Oilers in the late 1970s. Seeking to cast the lead/titular role and cover for lead role.
- AUDITION PREP WORKSHOP being held on Saturday, August 22, 1-4pm ($25, https://www.facebook.com/events/406426836214287/); rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...
- Audition Information Audition Dates: 9/4/2015 Audition Note: 5pm-7pm Main Stage Audition Location: SFSDF 925 mission st suite 108 SF, CA 94103
- Auditions: Sep 4 in san francisco, CA
Diana, a congenial, playful, energetic resident in a communal warehouse, who ends up doing a whole lot of the housework and managing of events/projects, is preparing for a very important event that happens that evening. The strains of such living come to a head and she seems to be the ...
- Shoots Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-4, 9-11 tentatively in Salton Sea, CA and studio ADR sessions in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 12 in Fullerton, CA
Casting "Möbius," an experimental drama that explores our perception of time, death, solitude, and memory.
- Must be available for rehearsals all September 6 - 11, & October 2 - 9, 2015. Show is on October 10, 2015.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Chicago, IL
Seeking (18+) to dancers for “The LeGrand Experience” 4 Female Dancers • 4 Male Dancers • 2 B-boys or B-girls If chosen you will be a part of a live and exclusive 30 minute one-show set in Chicago, IL on Saturday, October 10, 2015; includes hot new singles “Spring Break ...
- Rehearses in late September and early October; performs Oct. 16 at Dixon Place Lounge in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Chimes" and "Love In The Dark," two new one-act musicals that will be presented on a single night as part of the "Worry Noise Dark Heat" inaugural evening. "The Chimes" is an angular-pop plunge through the psychology of a married couple tormented by omnipresent, torturous wind chimes."Love In ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 18, 2015-Jan. 24, 2016 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Sarasota, FL and Sep 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors" by Richard Bean.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 11-May 1, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez. The play takes place in various cities in the US at some point between 1905 and 1910.
- Rehearses Tues. (2-5 p.m.); Thurs. (8:30-10:30 p.m.); Sat. (2-4:30 p.m.); and two Sun. (2-4:30 p.m.). All rehearsals are mandatory. Performs Oct. 8, 15, 22, & 29 (Thurs. at 8:30 p.m.) at The Stonewall Inn, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Murder Mystery Karaoke Show." Synopsis: Seven high school kids (played by young looking adults) are at a private party on a cold and rainy night on Asylum Island. They come together on a broken down rowboat crossing the haunted swamp to their unsuspecting deaths. They will all meet ...
- Runs ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre Company. Company states: "As we begin our 25th Anniversary year, Kaleidoscope Dance Theatre's Sean McLeod Dance Experience seeks additional male and female dancers for company and corporate positions, including our upcoming Fall Season Tour to the Finger Lakes, Annual Black History Month Concert, additional ...
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 11 on the campus of University of Nevada Las Vegas; runs Feb. 12-28 in the Judy Bayley Theatre, UNLV.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play adapted by Christopher Sergel from the Pulitzer Prize winning classic by Harper Lee. The story takes place in Alabama in 1935 and is told from the perspective of a young girl, Scout. It deals with issues of racial inequality, class, gender, and loss ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 17; runs Dec. 9-31 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Mary Poppins" with book by Julian Fellowes and music & lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11, 2016 in NYC: out-of-town performances begin on/about May 31, 2016; out-of-town closing July 3, 2016. Broadway previews and opening TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY and Sep 16 in New York, NY and Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for various roles in "The Spongebob Musical," a new production, beginning an out of town run and then moving to Broadway.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 21, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater in Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.