- Rehearses May 20-July 16 at Red Door Playhouse in El Cajon, CA; runs July 17-Aug. 2 at Mt. Helix Amphitheater in La Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17 in El Cajon, CA
Casting "Les Miserables" the world’s longest-running musical. Synopsis: Discover a nation in the grip of revolution, where convict Jean Valjean is on the run. Hunted relentlessly by the policeman Javert for breaking his parole, he must leave his past behind and keep his vow to raise the young orphaned Cosette. ...
- Rehearses and performs in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Jupiter, FL and Apr 19 in Orlando, FL
Casting Maltz Jupiter Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes: "The Foreigner" (Matt Lenz, dir.; Larry Shue, writer Rehearsals begin Oct. 7, 2014; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 9, 2014), "Fiddler on the Roof" (Joseph Stein, author; Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir./choreo.; Jerry Bock, music; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics Rehearsals begin Nov. 10, 2014; runs Dec. ...
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 25, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Performs July 16-Aug. 3 (15 shows) at the historic (air-conditioned) Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave, Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27, May 10, 12, 13, 14 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Les Miserables."