- Shows March 27-April 12 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 2, 3 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "Enchanted April," a play. Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands, they recruit a pair of independent, upper-class women to share the cost and the experience. There, among the wisteria blossoms and Mediterranean sunshine, the four ...
- Rehearsals begin early February; runs Mar. 13-29 in Florida.
- Auditions: Feb 1, 2 in Cocoa, FL
Casting "My Fair Lady," the musical based upon George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, with book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. Synopsis: The story concerns Eliza Doolittle, a Cockney flower girl who takes speech lessons from professor Henry Higgins, a phoneticist, so that she may pass ...
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...