- Rehearsals begin late Aug./early Sept. 2014 (twice per week and progress to a more vigorous schedule as date gets closer to production); opens early 2015 in NYC. Note: Rehearsal showings will occur at 2 landmark points in the process.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Savage Jaw," a new, explosive, devised dance-theater musical piece featuring the work of David Bowie and Arcade Fire. Actors involved will need to be able to both move and sing well. Casting personnel state: "We are casting 6-10 actors who are both excellent movers (dance training not required for ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5 (every Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); tech rehearsals Sept. 8-11 (6-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 12 (7 p.m.) and Sept. 13 (2 p.m. & 7 p.m.) in NYC. Must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Here I Go," an original play. Synopsis: "Here I Go" will focus on four characters' marriages and relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving ...
- Rehearses a few days TBD; shoots Dec. 1-20 in L.A. Note: the film's first scene will be shot at night during the second week of Aug. 2014 as a fundraising tool.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Follow," a tale of friendship, revenge, and a critique on the lust for fame in the 21st century. Synopsis: "￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Julian’s life is thrown into chaos when his unstable best friend decides to constantly follow him around making a documentary about his life."