- Auditions April 16th (8am-6pm); shoots Apr. 29 & 30, May 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in NYC, NY
Casting a crime reenactment docuseries for Discovery ID. The series will explore real crime stories, portrayed through real-life interviews and reenactments.
- Rehearsals begin on or about Oct. 16; previews begin Nov. 14; officially opens Nov. 18, 2014; closes Jan. 4, 2015.
- Auditions: May 1, 2, 5, in New York, NY
Casting a nonunion tour of "A Christmas Story, the Musical!." This classic holiday tale centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas. In the weeks before the big holiday, Ralphie, his friends and his family get into all kinds of situations— including run-ins ...
- Musical rehearsals begin March 16, 2015, staging rehearsals begin April 6, 2015, and performances are May 1, 3, 5, 7, & 9, 2015, at the The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: May 28, 29 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Show Boat" with Portland Opera. "Show Boat is a 1927 musical based on Edna Ferber's bestselling novel of the same name, following the lives of the performers, stagehands, and dock workers on the Cotton Blossom, a Mississippi River show boat, over forty years, from 1887 to 1927."