- Rehearsals begin Feb. 12, 2015; tours Mar. 2-28.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in Albany, NY
Casting "They Built America" by Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill.
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; runs select Fridays-Sundays Mar. 27-May 4 at the Canyon Theater Guild in Old Town Newhall, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 10, 11 in Old Town Newhall, CA
Casting "Spamalot," a musical telling the legendary tale of King Arthur’s quest to find the Holy Grail. Synopsis: There is plague with a 50% chance of pestilence and famine. Arthur, traveling with his servant Patsy, recruits several knights to accompany him on his quest, including Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin, Sir ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 6, 2015; runs Apr. 23-June 7, 2015 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Jan 12 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "All Shook Up," inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, with book by Joe Dipietro.
- Rehearsals begin February; tech runs Apr. 12-16; perf. runs Apr. 17-May 2 at: Drama Learning Center 9130-I Red Branch Rd. Columbia, MD 21045.
- Auditions: Jan 26, 29 in Columbia, MD
Casting "Spring Awakening," a musical based on the play by Frank Wedekind set in a provincial German town in the late nineteenth-century in a world where grown-ups hold the keys to the future and two young people lead their peers in a celebration of rebellion against the rigid status quo.