- Shoots up to five days in September or early October in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Shallows" a short film about a middle aged woman on an adventure who faces an abrupt ending to her party days.
- Rehearse July 25-30; shoots Aug. 1-3 in NJ.
- Auditions: Jul 29, in New York, NY
Casting "Finding Ericson,". A seriously depressed small town pastor is searching for god, but political corruption and death stand in his way of leaving his current life behind.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; Technical Rehearsals: October 13, 14, 15 All Performances at Theater at Saint Clement's 423 West 46th Street, New York 10036: Oct 16- 26.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Our Town," a play by Thornton Wilder. Company states: "The Birdhouse Players is a youth training and performance company providing uncompromising theatrical opportunities for aspiring young actors, singers, dancers, or those on a passionate pursuit of a professional career. Our staff of industry professionals inspires our members through workshops, ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2 in midtown Manhattan, Wed., 5-9 p.m., Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 1) or Thu., 5-9 p.m. and Sun., noon-6 p.m. (group 2), as well as Columbus Day; tech rehearsals run Oct. 13-15. Performances run Oct. 17-27 at the Theatre of Saint Clement's in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1, 3, 4, 18 in New York, NY
Casting young performers for "Our Town." Classic and contemporary interpretations of the Pulitzer-prize winning, American treasure will be presented in the same run by two different casts.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5 (every Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); tech rehearsals Sept. 8-11 (6-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 12 (7 p.m.) and Sept. 13 (2 p.m. & 7 p.m.) in NYC. Must be available for all dates.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Here I Go," an original play. Synopsis: "Here I Go" will focus on four characters' marriages and relationships and how their lives are affected by the choices they are making to either fix their relationships, end them, or begin anew. Within this, it will also dives into the “moving ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 16 in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3, 9, in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Young Frankenstein." Company states: "From the creators of the record-breaking Broadway sensation 'The Producers' comes this monster new musical comedy. The comedy genius Mel Brooks adapts his legendarily funny film 'Young Frankenstein' into a brilliant stage creation. Grandson of the infamous Victor Frankenstein, Frederick Frankenstein (pronounced ''Fronk-en-steen') inherits his ...
- Shooting August 16-September 13, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Oscar Nominee." Project description: "This is a short film about a small town boy that returns home to make things right with the high school sweetheart he jilted."
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11 in NY. Note: Performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."
- Rehearsal begin the week of Aug. 18; some small music rehearsal may happen before; all rehearsals are in the evening at White Plains PAC, located 30 min. outside NYC via Metro North; runs Sept. 19-21 in White Plains, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY and Aug 5 in White Plains, NY
Casting the New York regional premiere of "Dogfight." Producer states: "The hauntingly beautiful musical 'Dogfight' by Pasek and Paul ('Edges,' 'James and the Giant Peach,' 'A Christmas Story') and Peter Duchan was praised by countless critics and nominated for nearly every award available including winning the Lucille Lortel Award for ...
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. evenings and possible Sun. afternoons; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8. Note: There will be two performances on Oct. 30 and Nov. 6 in CT.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in New Canaan, CT
Casting "A Time to Kill" adapted for the stage by Rupert Holmes (based on the novel by John Grisham) is the incendiary story of a Southern community torn in half by an unspeakable crime. As the shocking news hits the public, small town America becomes the center of a media ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends beginning September 15. The show runs November 7-16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 6, 7 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our Town," a play. Project description: "Change comes slowly to a small New Hampshire town in the early 20th century. People grow up, get married, live, and die. Milk and the newspaper get delivered every morning, and nobody locks their front doors."
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14 at Shelter Studios, 244 W. 54th St., NYC; runs Sept. 20-27 at American Theatre of Actors, 314 W. 54th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Sea Legs: A Nautical New Musical," an original off-off-Broadway musical.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 8 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Charlotte, NC
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin March 2; runs March 20-April 25, 2015 (Wed.-Sat. evenings and Sun. afternoons; no shows Mon. & Tue.) in Hammonton, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 11 in Hammonton, NJ
Casting "Tick, Tick…Boom!."
- Rehearsals begin August 25; performs Nov. 22 at the Brooklyn Arts Exchange, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 9 in Brooklyn, NY
JUBILATION IS COMEDY-MUSICAL ABOUT AN ALIEN ,A- LAN WHO IS TEXTING HIS FRIENDS AND ENDS UP PASSING THROUGH A WORMHOLE AND CRASH LANDS IN ......JUBILATION IDAHO. JUBILATION IS A UNIQUE MIDWESTERN TOWN IN THAT IT IS VERY PROGRESSIVE BUT STILL MAINTAINS MANY SMALL TOWN VALUES.