- Rehearsals begin May 23, 2016; runs June 17, 18, 19, 23, 24, and 25 at Western Playhouse, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," the musical. Synopsis: A musical theater tradition, Tevye the milkman tries to protect his daughters and his way of life from a changing world. Set in the little village of Anatevka, the story centers on Tevye, a poor dairyman, and his five daughters. With the ...
- Performances to be held July 2-July30, 2016, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Saratoga, CA
Casting "Footloose", the musical. Project description: "A story about a boy who grew up near Chicago who loved going to the school dances and then moving to a small, sleepy conservative town which has no dancing."
- Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 17-19 and June 23-25 in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof."
- Shoots Feb. 18 or Feb. 21 (overnight) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Umami," a student film for Columbia College Chicago. Synopsis: While serving an ignorant customer who discriminates against him and his apprentice son for not being authentic enough, a skilled Chinese sushi chef sacrifices his pride to keep his job but loses the respect of his son by the end ...
- Rehearsals begin April 1. Performances run June 1-18, at Spring Mtn. Ranch outdoor theatre (20 minutes west of Las Vegas, NV).
- Auditions: Feb 9, 11, 12, 13 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Project description: "Based on the critically acclaimed Disney animated film, this classic fairytale favorite is about a beautiful young woman, considered odd in her provincial town, who takes the place of her imprisoned father in the castle of a Beast and has the adventure ...
- Rehearsals dates TBD (two days); shoots March 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "October 23rd," three simple stories that intertwine about young people of color going about their day-to-day activities. Synopsis: "October 23rd" highlights the normalcies that come along with being a minority. It is not to be a huge statement piece to the ongoing racial-relation problems throughout the entertainment industry, simply ...
- Rehearses May 22-June 1; runs June 2-5 in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Baltimore, MD and Feb 16 in College Park, MD
Casting "Hairspray: In Concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra," in which John Waters will be the special guest star. This semi-staged version of Hairspray will be holding local casting auditions and will be cast with Broadway performers.
- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 6-17 with possible ext. through July 24 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Las Vegas, NV and Feb 18 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Idaho," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin June 13, 2016; runs July 6-17 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Feb 18, in North Hollywood, CA
Casting Equity dancers who sing for "Idaho."
- 1 rehearsal + 2 days of shooting (and possible pick-up if needed) to take place on the weekends between SAT 4/23/16 and SUN 5/15/16 (possible pick-up may fall in late May depending on shoot dates). Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Our House." Company states: "In this political satire, Mick Moady (Speaker of the House) tries managing his own party’s drama, while resisting the democrat’s opposition schemes, all in the hopes of one day being POTUS. Format: 22 minute, single camera sitcom pilot. Please note: this will be released online, ...
- Rehearsals begin April 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of "The Taming of the Shrew."
- Rehearses in Mar. and Apr.; runs May 13-15 & 20-21 in Mendham, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 19, 21 in Mendham, NJ
Casting "Billy Elliot," the musical based on the movie and hit Broadway show.
- Rehearsals begin April 12; runs April 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heather," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Feb 20, May 21, Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting the Florida Atlantic University 2016 Season. Season includes: "Hay Fever" (Noel Coward, playwright; Jean-Louis Baldet, dir. Rehearsals begin May 17; runs June 10-26); and "Once Upon a Mattress" (Mary Rodgers, story; Marshall Barer, lyrics; Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, & Marshall Barer, book; Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, musical dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin February 29. Performances run from April 14 - May 1 at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Temecula, CA
Casting "Guys & Dolls."
- Rehearsals begin May 6; tech rehearsal June 3; runs June 10-July 24 (with possible extension to Aug. 7) in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, in New York, NY
Casting "Dreamgirls," a musical. Synopsis: Take a trip back to the seminal music scene of the 1960s, when young women sang their way to musical prominence in a man’s world. Set in the Motown era that brought us powerhouse voices like Aretha Franklin, Diana Ross, and, ultimately, Destiny’s Child and ...
- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 28 in Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”
- Principal photography will begin the first week of April 2016 in Charleston, SC. Production dates TBA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Charleston, SC
MASTERS OF DISASTERS revolves around two troublemaking teenagers fueled by their love of explosions. After meeting a mysterious being in the woods, they set out to find Baker's Barn, the perfect place to pull off what could be their biggest scheme ever. Casting for Two Male Leads, 16-25 (+ Supporting ...
- Rehearsals begin March 17. Production runs March 25-27 & April 1-4, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Dallas, TX
Casting the production, "The Frequency of Death."
- Currently running Off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Perfect Crime."
- Rehearses Summer in New York; runs Fall in New York.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "1948," about the origins of Apartheid in South Africa, set in the rusty city of Cape Town.
- Shows rehearse and perform in Flat Rock, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 10, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity athletic and classically-trained dancers for the ensemble in "The Music Man" (Chase Brock, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs May 23-July 9); and "9 to 5" (Amy Jones, dir.-choreo. Rehearses and performs July 4-Aug. 20).
- Rehearsals to begin late May in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 14, 15, 16 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera, "The Mikado." Project description: Our 2016 production moves The Mikado forward into the Meiji Restoration - a time when Japan restored the throne of the Emperor, opened its doors to the world of business and experienced a tsunami of cultural change that turned that ...