- Rehearsals begin June 29. Performs Aug. 2, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting the musical "The Mountebanks." Production description: "When the local alchemist is killed in an explosion, Sicilian villagers discover among his possessions a potion that turns anyone who drinks it into whatever they pretend to be."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 22-May 9 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Equity actors for four available roles (one female, three male) in "Detroit."
- Rehearses Mar. 9-22; shoots Mar. 23-Apr. 24, 2015 (exact dates TBD) in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting "5 Doctors," an independent feature film. Synopsis: "5 Doctors" is a comedy about a hypochondriac, Spencer, who travels back to his hometown to go to five doctors' appointments in a single day without seeing any of his friends or family and Jay, the well-meaning childhood friend whom Spencer ropes ...
- Shooting February 19-mid March, in Jackson, MS.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Jackson, MS
Casting for the independent feature film "The Neighbor.' Project description: "When Heather Thomas and Shane Riley deliver children in the same hospital, they become fast friends. After an investment goes south, Shane takes drastic action, putting her family and her friendship with Heather in jeopardy. Now struggling to keep herself ...
- Rehearsals begin May 26; closes: Sept. 10, 2015 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 4, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "La Cage Aux Folles."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 10; runs Apr. 1-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for various principal roles and understudies in "Airline Highway." Synopsis: In the parking lot of The Hummingbird, a once glamorous motel on New Orleans' infamous Airline Highway, a group of friends gather, press notes state. A rag-tag collection of strippers, hustlers, and philosophers have come together to ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; run begins Mar. 14 at The Booth Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Hand to God," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 5 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Grand Concourse."
- Runs May 15-June 28 at Horizon in Atlanta, GA and Oct. 1-25 at the Aurora Theatre Lawrenceville GA. Note: Seeking actors who are available for both production runs.
- Auditions: Feb 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" by Christopher Durang. Synopsis: Middle-aged siblings Vanya and Sonia have never left the confines of their childhood home in Bucks County, PA, while their sister Masha has been gallivanting around the world as a successful actress. A surprise visit from Masha and ...
- Rehearses mid-Feb. 2015; shoots into early-March 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 8 in West Hollywood, CA and Feb 6, 7 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Arias," a short film about a high school student and a hostage from another world who must find a way to stop a war in another universe before it tears ours apart.
- Shoot dates TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Ares," a short film project. Synopsis: "Ares" is a brief story of a high schooler coping with the death of his father, along with his discovery and realization of life, love, sex, freedom, and death.
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs Apr. 30-May 23 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "I and You" by Lauren Gunderson. Synopsis: Anthony arrives unexpectedly at classmate Caroline's door, carrying a beat-up copy of Walt Whitmans poetry and an urgent assignment from their English teacher. Homebound due to illness, Caroline hasn't been to school in months, but she is as quick and sardonic as ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 28-May 17 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 9, 10 in Arvada, CO
Casting "A Man of No Importance," a musical.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 29 (nonunion) and Apr. 6 (AEA); runs Apr. 24-May 10 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton.
- Auditions: Feb 11 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Side Show."