- Contract begins Aug. 9, travel to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Aug. 10 in Tampa, FL; board ship Oct. 2, 2015 in France; itinerary: Norwegian Epic ports in Barcelona with a European Itinerary; contract ends Apr. 7, 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY and Mar 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert," a musical production aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- Rehearsals dates TBD; shoots May 16, 17, 23, & 24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 1 in Philadelphia, PA and Mar 29, Apr 1 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting “Free Folk Blues,” a student film. Synopsis: "Free Folk Blues" is a western set in the post Reconstruction era about a former slave turned cattle rustler named Isom, who is caught by a bounty hunter who intends to return him back to town to stand trial which will surely ...
- Runs May 8 & 9 at the Armstrong Theatre at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, 3330 Civic Center Drive in Torrance, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 29, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA and Mar 29, Apr 1 in Torrance, CA
Casting for original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in L.A. in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown, where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that dashes his hopes to ...
- Audition: Monday 30th March 3pm - 5pm [Mid-town Manhattan] Rehearsal: Sunday 5th April 2pm - 5pm [Brooklyn] Performance: Thursday 9th April 6pm - 9pm [Bowery]
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
The Heart Wants What it Wants | Laura Cooper and Ian Giles Seeking performers for a collaborative live performance performance in a Manhattan Gallery on April 9th 2015 The piece is an development of the artist's public performance piece, 'Work From The Inside Out' which was presented at Artlicks Festival ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 27; runs May 22-Sept 6 in Dells, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 30, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY and Mar 31, in New York, NY
Casting "The Little Mermaid."
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two available roles in an untitled prom musical.
- Performances run July 10-August 16, at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR and Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Unnecessary Farce." Project description: "In a cheap motel room, an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the room next door, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. But there's some confusion as to who's in which room."
- Runs July 27-Aug. 1 in mid-town Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theater performers for Making It On Broadway™, a week-long intensive in the heart of New York City where students explore the realities of what it means to be a modern Broadway professional. Company states: "Participating in classes taught only by current Broadway professionals, students have the opportunity to ...
- Shoots April to early-June 2015 in weekends in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in San Antonio, TX
Casting "Running Home." Synopsis: After winning the World Series, Taylor Jensen is pulled back into his past when he receives a message that his abusive father has become ill. Leaving his new life of money, fame, and his girlfriend in California, Taylor returns to his childhood home. Upon his return, ...
- Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Sept. 3-Oct. 3 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Mojada: A Medea." Synopsis: Luis Alfaro, author of the explosive Oedipus el Rey, continues his brilliant reexamination of the Greek classics through a modern lens: Mojada is a breathtaking reimagining of Euripides Medea transported to East Los Angeles. Medea, a Mexican seamstress with extraordinary skill, is running from a ...
- Rehearsals begin May 4; runs May 13-June 14 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 22-June 14 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Real Merry Wives of Windsor, CT," Shakespeare's "Merry Wives of Windsor" cut down to a fast-paced 90 minutes and set in modern suburbia, using reality TV as a reference point. The words are all the Bard's.
- Shoots May 22-29 in NH.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY and Apr 18 in Concord, NH
Casting "The Chicken Farmer," a short drama about Stan, an introverted high school student growing up in the late 1950s with his best friends, Rita, a chicken farmer, and Brian, an athlete. Stan begins his senior year of high school by anonymously admitting his love for Rita by graffiting his ...
- Shoots Apr. 25-26, May 9-10, and May 16-17 (all day on these days; May 16-17 is possible pick-up week). Locations include the Philadelphia, PA and West Chester, PA areas.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in West Chester, PA
Casting "The Final Hurrah," a student thesis film. Synopsis: A sexually bored couple decides to spice things up by doing something they've never done before, but when confronted with an unexpected surprise, they must make a decision before the opportunity is gone. Producer states: "While this will be in production ...
- Rehearsals begin May 2. Performances run August 28-29, in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Life After Divorce: Caleb’s Apartment," a play by Cleveland O McLeish. Project description: "Caleb is recently divorced. His friend Bishop is counseling him through his loss while his neighbor Joshua is busy enticing Caleb to join him in his many exploit with various women. Caleb tries to remain grounded ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 18. Production runs June 26-July 12, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX and Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX
Casting for the production "Almost, Maine." Project description: "Nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine."
- Rehearsals begin late May. The show will run August 6-9, as a part of The Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival, in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Undying Love," a provocative comedy about a zombie. Project description: "A musical that tells the love story of Sandy, a crazy, psychopathic murderer, and Bruno, a naive and humble innocent. Her love is so strong it comes back as a hungry parasitical reanimated corpse. For more info on the ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...