- Performances run August 7-29, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 21, 22 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Philia," a play with music. Production description: "Gifted with kisses that transform beasts into princes and band geeks into soccer stars, Helena is out to find true love, but when the close-minded people of her provincial town get wind of her ability, she must decide if finding the perfect ...
- Rehearsals beginning March 2, 2015. Performances run April 24-May 16, 2015 in Martinez, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 4, 5, 6 in Martinez, CA
Casting the musical "The Clink." Production description: "An intimate musical based on the writer's real-life experience."
- Production runs February 19-March 8, 2015 in Bulverde, TX.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Bulverde, TX
Casting for the production "Second Samuel."
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Mar. 5, 2015 (based on actor availability) in South Orange and Maplewood, NJ, a short walk from the NJ Transit train stations.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Almost, Maine," a non-union, non-paying production. Seeking all actors, male and female, mid-20s to early 40s. Synopsis: Welcome to Almost, Maine, a town that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States—it’s almost in Canada. And it almost doesn’t exist, because its residents never got around to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Mar. 14-22, 2015 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 5, 7 in Irvington, NY
Casting "Hair," a joyous celebration of youth and a poignant journey through a tumultuous 1960s America. This exuberant musical about a group of politically active, long-haired hippies searching for truth, peace, and love in a Vietnam War era America has struck a resonant chord with audiences of all ages. "Hair" ...