- Rehearses June 1- July 23 in and around Fair Lawn, NJ; runs July 24-26 and July 31-Aug. 2 at The George Frey Center for Arts and Recreation 10-10 20th St, Fair Lawn, New Jersey 07410.
- Auditions: May 28 in Fair Lawn, NJ
Casting "The Great American Trailer Park Musical." Synopsis: The year is 2004 and there's a new tenant at Armadillo Acres and she's wreaking havoc all over Florida's most exclusive trailer park. When Pippi, the stripper on the run, comes between the daytime-TV-loving, agoraphobic Jeannie and her tollbooth collector husband, the ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, September-October, at Li'l Buds Theatre, 1206 W Rosedale Ave. Performances run Thurs.-Sun., Novemver 12-22 at the Heartland, 7016 N Glenwood Ave, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lost Girls," a play. Project description: "A female-based parody of the 1987 Keifer Sutherland and Corey Feldman movie, 'Lost Boys.' Having just moved to a new town, two sisters discover that the local kids are really vampires. This action packed comedy brings all the laughs, and strong female leads ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1. Performances run July 13-August 2, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Take Me Back," a play. Project description: "The story of Bill, a young felon who's just moved back home to Muskogee, Oklahoma, after serving four years in prison. Bill may have his freedom, but Muskogee is as much a cage as prison was. He is now friendless, loveless, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1 in West Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in West Orange, NJ
Seeking one male actor to play Haunt Johnny in "The Tall Girls." Synopsis: The tiny hamlet of Poor Prairie doesn't see a lot of folks coming into town--least of all men--so when one gets off the train, everybody talks, especially since he has the only inflated basketball in town. Set ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3 in NYC; previews begin Aug. 26; closes Sept. 5 at The Brick Theater, Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting the New York Premiere of a popular contemporary German play, "Fireface." Synopsis: Pubescent siblings Kurt and Olga engage in a violent struggle to be seen, heard, and break free within the confines of a fractured family. Using only the weapons they possess, Kurt and Olga manipulate their sexual power ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Florida Repertory Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti" (Jacques Lamarre, writer; Giulia Melucci, memoir; Michael Marotta, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; tech runs Sept. 18-20; dress rehearsals are Sept. 22-24; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 1, with possible extension through Nov. 15 in Pasadens, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Seven Spots on the Sun," a fable of revenge and redemption. The people of a Latin American village are reeling from the impact of a devastating civil war when a mysterious plague begins to ravage their children. An embittered doctor discovers that he could be their savior, but he ...
- Performances run August-September in Scottsdale, AZ. Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Charley's Aunt," a comedy. Project description: "Victorian-era Oxford students Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, recruit their wealthy playboy friend to impersonate Charley’s Brazilian aunt to chaperone a double-date the pair have planned. But unbeknownst to the trio, the real Donna Lucia has come to town incognito to check up ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Portland Center Stage's upcoming season. Season includes "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Rose Riordan, dir. Dates: Aug. 18-Oct. 11; LORT B); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Brandon Woolley, dir. Dates: Sept. 15-Nov. 22; LORT D); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13, 2015; previews begin Nov. 18; runs Dec. 7, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016, with possible extension through Jan. 17, in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in "Lazarus."
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Goodman Theatre's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "Disgraced" (Kimberly Senior, dir. Runs Aug. 11-Oct. 18); "A Christmas Carol" (Henry Wishcampter, dir. Runs Oct. 20-Dec. 27); "Another Word for Beauty" (Steve Cosson, dir. Runs Dec. 15-Feb. 21); "The Matchmaker" (Henry Wishcamper, dir. Runs Feb. 2-Apr. 10); "The Sign in Sidney Brustein's ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25; runs Feb. 29-July 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 4, 5 in New York, NY and Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "The Crucible," a play. Synopsis: In the tight-knit, Puritan town of Salem, a group of girls are discovered dancing in the woods and then immediately fall ill. When no earthly cause can be identified, fear and suspicion begin to percolate in the small, isolated community, that something larger, more ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 9; runs Aug. 20-30 (Thurs., 8 p.m.; Fri., 8 p.m.; Sat. 2 & 8 p.m.; and Sun. 3 p.m.) in Temecula, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 5, 6 in Temecula, CA
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs Aug. 18-22 at Peppertree Park in Old Town Tustin, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Kiss Me, Kate," a classic musical part of TACFA's Broadway in the Park summer series.
- Shoots in mid-summer in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Gallery," an elliptical character study. Synopsis: When a young handyman named Teddy finds a missing dog, he attempts to return it to its owner. Meanwhile, Teddy's old friend comes back to town and he is forced to confront painful issues from his past. As the line between these two ...