- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Rehearses Oct. 5-29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 in Irving, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, 5 in Irving, TX
Casting "Grand Hotel" with music and lyrics by Robert Wright and George Forrest and additional music and lyrics by Maury Yeston with book by Luther Davis.
- Shoots in August in the couple's home town.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking married/engaged same-sex couples in Denver, Austin, New Orleans, Atlanta, Philadephia/Pittsburgh, the tri-state metro area, Los Angeles/San Diego and Washington D.C.; for a poetry-based video project on a popular YouTube’s in-house channel. The project will incorporate video content (interviews, home video footage, photos, etc.) from 50 different couples from 50 ...
- The show will run five performances in mid-September in our theater space on the Upper West Side. Rehearsals are Tuesday-Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Actors are not called to every rehearsal.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
The Greenhouse Ensemble is holding auditions for a role in our upcoming World Premiere production. Rehearsals have already begun and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to jump right in. The Greenhouse Ensemble is a membership-based Theatre Company operating within a beautiful space on The Upper West Side of ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Alexandria, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Alexandria, VA
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in MetroStage's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Uprising" (Gabrielle Fulton, writer; Thomas W. Jones II, dir.; William Knowles, music dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 25); "A Broadway Christmas Carol" (Kathy Feininger, creator; Michael Sharp, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 9; ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 27-Nov. 7 at the historic Players Theatre in the West Village.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting actors who sing and dancers for an original musical, "Sleepy Hollow," based on "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow."
- Rehearsal will be held August 9, 2015 in Lawrence, KS. Shoot date will be August 10, 2015 in Lawrence, KS.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Lawrence, KS
Jeff finally brings his girlfriend Erin home to meet his grandmother, Verna. However, when they get there, things take an unexpected and inappropriate turn.
- Production runs October 4-20, in Friendswood, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in Friendswood, TX
Casting for the production "Something to Hide." Project description: "A murder mystery drama about a husband and wife dealing with the ramifications of a cover up."
- Tours Oct. 9-30; runs Nov. 1-22 at the Public Theater.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting Shakespeare's "Comedy of Errors." This production is part of the Mobile Shakespeare Initiative.
- Runs Oct. 8-10, 15-17, and 22-24 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 8, 9 in Grand Rapids, MI
Casting "Heathers: The Musical," the rock musical with music, lyrics, and a book by Laurence O'Keefe and Kevin Murphy, based on the 1988 cult film "Heathers." Seeking 18 men and women, ages 17-50, of all ethnicities.
- Shoot is TBD in Tucson, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Tucson, AZ
Casting "Into the Canyon," a short film. Project description: “A short film about a woman who ventures across a desert wasteland to search for her husbands killers. This is a western film with a touch of fantasy."
- Rehearses and Performs at PAX AMICUS CASTLE THEATRE, Lake Shore Road, (EXIT 26/RT80West) Budd Lake, NJ Rehearses weekday evenings, usually at 7 PM as scheduled, occasionally weekend afternoons) August 11-September 11. Performs Friday and Saturday Evenings at 8: September 11,12,18,19,25,26; Sunday Matinees at 2 PM: September 13, 20, 27
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Budd Lake, NJ
Harper Lee's American masterpiece of the loss of innocence in a small Alabama town, circa 1935, as Atticus Finch, "a man with a civilized heart" defends a Black man falsely accused of rape.
- Production begins November 30th.
- Auditions: Aug 12 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "Revelator", a low budget SAG feature shooting in Los Angeles.
- Rehearses late-Aug. to early-Sept. 2015; shooting begins mid-Sept. 2015 at Five Towns College in Dix Hills, NY.
- Auditions: Aug 12, 13 in Dix Hills, NY
Casting "Shelf Life." Set in a library after closing, this story follows the misadventures of various literary characters who come to life.
- Performances for "The Call" run February 4-21, 2016. Performances for "Blue Door" run April 7-24, 2016. All performances are at Profile Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 15, 16 in Portland, OR
Casting the play,s "Blue Door" and "The Call." Project description: "Both productions are being presented as part of the 2016 Tanya Barfield Season."
- REHEARSALS BEGIN MONDAY OCTOBER 5, 2015 MONDAY-THURSDAY 7-11 AND SAT/SUN 10-5 LANDIS PERFORMING ARTS ( ON THE CAMPUS OF RIVERSIDE CITY COLLEGE) SHOW DATE: Nov 6, 7, 13 & 14, 2015 @ 7 pm Nov 7, 8, 14 & 15, 2015 @ 2 pm
- Auditions: Aug 16, 17 in Riverside, CA
An electrifying adaptation of Mel Brooks’ monstrously funny film! Grandson of the infamous Dr. Frankenstein, Frederick inherits his family’s estate in Transylvania. With the help of a hunchbacked side-kick and a leggy lab assistant, he finds himself in the mad scientist shoes of his ancestors as he brings to life ...
- Rehearsals begin September 7. Production runs October 16-November 1, in Weatherford, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18, 19 in Weatherford, TX
Casting for the production "Scandal Point." Project description: "A paroled convict returns home to his unfaithful wife who has plotted his death with her lover, so they can continue their tryst without him but with his fortune. The plan, however, goes awry."
- Eight non-paid rehearsals are required; singers must be available Nov. 15-Dec. 25 in SoCal. Note: Must remain in town for either Thanksgiving or Christmas.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in San Diego, CA and Aug 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking youthful, vibrant, Broadway-caliber singers with a bit of an edge for Tinseltone Carolers. Company states: "Can fit into all three of our quartet styles, vocally and appearance wise, which include The Tinseltones (our signature, edgy quartet) The Original Dickens Carolers (Victorian, fully costumed with British accents) and Absolute Noel ...
- Performs in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 22, 23 in Kalamazoo, MI
Casting Farmers Alley Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fully Committed" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 26; runs Nov. 6-15), "Forever Plaid" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 16; runs Dec. 4-27), "Other Desert Cities" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11, 2016; runs Feb. 5-21, 2016), "Murder for Two" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 18, 2016; runs Apr. 29-May ...
- Rehearsals begin August 22. Performances run August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image," a play by David Wilcox.