- Rehearses May-June 2014, full cast rehearsals once a week July-Aug. 2014, rehearses 6 times per week Sept. 2014; performs Oct. 13-26 in Las Vegas, NV. Note: Performers must also be available to spend September 15-21 at NACL Theater in the Delaware-Catskill region for a week-long residency. Other tour locations/dates under negotiation.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Sprat Theatre Company is casting "Henri," a new play that enters moments of the title character’s life, from youth to old age, to demonstrate a fuller understanding of aging, Alzheimer’s and the way others live.
- Auditions April 16th (8am-6pm); shoots Apr. 29 & 30, May 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in NYC, NY
Casting a crime reenactment docuseries for Discovery ID. The series will explore real crime stories, portrayed through real-life interviews and reenactments.
- Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 11-July 27 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "Shrek The Musical."
- Rehearses Sept. 3-Oct. 16; runs Oct. 17-Oct. 26 (six performances) at The Strand Theater in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, in Dorchester, MA
Casting "Aida," a pop-rock musical that plays out to a stirring Tony and Grammy Award-winning pop score by Elton John and Tim Rice. This contemporary musical takes on the classic tale of timeless love. On the banks of the Nile, unfolds the triumphant tale of love that transcends warring nations ...
- Six-month contracts begin fall 2014 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in New York, NY
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort to include "Festival of the Lion King," The Golden Mickeys," and "Welcome Wagon Street Show."
- Contract runs Aug. 19-Dec. 21 at the Goodspeed Opera House in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting the world-premiere of "Holiday Inn," with music & lyrics by Irving Berlin, and book by Gordon Greenberg & Chad Hodge.
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Chester, MA
Casting the 2024 Chester Theatre Company season. Season includes: "Madagascar" (J.T. Rogers, writer; James Warwick, dir. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 25-July 6), "Annapurna" (Sharr White, writer; Directed by Robert Egan, dir. Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 10-20), "A Number" (Caryl Churchill, writer; Byam Stevens, dir. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin on/after June 7 depending upon individual show schedules (TBD); performances take place between July 7-27 as part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival in NYC. Note: All shows are full productions.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Academia Nuts."
- Season rehearses and performs in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 28 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting Palm Beach Dramaworks 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; J. Barry Lewis, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 16, 2014; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 9, 2014), "My Old Lady" (Israel Horovitz, writer; William Hayes, dir. Rehearsals begin Nov. 11, 2014; runs Dec. 5-Jan. 4, 2015), "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" (Pierre ...
- Shoots Nov. 11-Dec. 11 in Jim Thorpe, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in New York, NY
Casting "Funny the Movie."
- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."