Audition: in 7 hours
- Each play runs for one week between July 1-31, 2016 in Waterford, CT.
- Auditions: May 2 in New York, NY
Casting the National Playwrights Conference of staged readings of eight new plays. Plays include "Running On Fire" (Aurin Squire, playwright); "Teenage Dick" (Mike Lew, playwright); "The Burdens" (Matt Schatz, playwright); "Small Town Values" (Kathryn Walat, playwright); "Against The Hillside" (Sylvia Khoury, playwright); "Laura And The Sea" (Kate Tarker, playwright); "Girl ...
Audition: in 7 hours
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 8; runs Dec. 1-31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "A Carol," an original comedy play with music. Synopsis: "A Carol" takes place in an East Coast VFW hall in 1943 while World War II is raging across the Atlantic. The show focuses on the oddball friendship between a trio of singing sisters, an out-of-work Catskills comic, a limping ...
Audition: in 16 hours
- Rehearsals begin the week of May 23rd, in Chicago, IL. Performances are July 14-23rd. There will be time off for Memorial Day and 4th of July. A rehearsal calendar will be available at the general auditions.
- Auditions: May 2, 4 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Bye-Bye Birdie," a musical. Project description: "A rock singer travels to a small Ohio town to make his 'farewell' television performance and kiss his biggest fan before he is drafted."
- Season rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Nashville, TN
Casting the Nashville Children's Theatre's 2016-2017 season. Season includes 2016-2017 Season includes "Afflicted: Daughters Of Salem" (Laurie Brooks, origin story; Alicia Fuss, dir. Rehearses Aug. 29-Sept. 14; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 2); "Junie B. Jones Is Not a Crook" (Allison Gregory, playwright; Barbara Park, book series source material; Shawn Knight, dir. ...
- Rehearsals begin May 16; performances will run July 29, 30, Aug. 1,4, 5, 6 in Cottonwood Heights, UT.
- Auditions: May 3, 4, 5 in Cottonwood Heights, UT
Casting "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," the Broadway musical. Project Description: Set in Oregon in 1850, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers tells the story of Millie, a young bride living in the 1850's Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the success ...
- Rehearsal/reading early June; rehearsals resume late June; performs July 15, 18, 20, 28, & 31 as part of the 2016 Strawberry One-Act Festival in NYC.
- Auditions: May 4 in New York, NY
Casting "The Commuters" (or "A Cautionary Tale About the Port Authority"), a musical. Synopsis: When a recently sacked MTA executive wanders the Port Authority Bus Terminal after midnight, the plaster "Commuters" sculpture comes to life to tell him how he is to pay for his subway-related sins. When it comes ...
- Rehearsals begin July 19; runs Aug. 11-Sept. 3 in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: May 7 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting one role in one show "The River," a New England regional premiere by Jez Butterwoth, to be included in Harbor Stage Company's 2016 season. Note: Actors will be considered for possible replacements if any are needed for any role/show that is cast.
- Rehearsals begin May 7; Shoot is scheduled for August 15-September 10 in Tempe, AZ.
- Auditions: May 7 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "Telling Lizzie," a short film. Project Description: This is a comedy about a guy, Johnny, who thinks he cheated on his Fiancée, Lizzie, so he must decide rather or not he wants to tell her. Her and her family unknowingly raise the stakes for him as the day goes ...
Audition: May 09
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26; runs Oct. 12-31 (possible extension through Nov. 6) at Old Sturbridge Village, 1 Old Sturbridge Village Rd., Sturbridge, MA.
- Auditions: May 9 in New York, NY
Casting an immersive reinvention of the classic tale. Seeking strong storytelling actors, preferably who play an instrument. Casting director states: "This is set at New England’s largest outdoor living history museum, Old Sturbridge Village."
Audition: May 10
- Season runs in Chester, MA.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chester, MA
Casting Equity actors for the Chester Theatre Company 2016 Season. Season includes “My Jane” (World Premiere. Daniel Elihu Kramer, writer; Knud Adams, dir. Rehearsals begin June 6; runs June 29-July 10), “Oh God” (Anat Gov, writer; Guy Ben-Ahron, dir. Rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 14-24), “Sister Play” (John Kolvenbach, ...
Audition: May 11
- Rehearsals begin July 25; runs Aug. 18-Sept. 17 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: May 11 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting Equity actors for "The Taming," an all female “power-play”. Synopsis: This raucous political comedy will have both parties laughing in the aisles. Hilarity ensues when two political opposites wake up and discover themselves locked in a hotel room with a beauty queen. Following her past Circle productions of Exit, ...
Audition: May 12
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 26, 2016; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 12, 2017 (Tues. & Weds., 7 p.m. and Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. with Sun. matinee at 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 12 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Marcus/Emma" by Mary Tuomanen.
Audition: May 14
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2017; runs Jan. 27-Feb. 26 (Fri., 7:30 p.m.; Sat. & Sun., 3 p.m.; and one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances, vacation week performances at 1 p.m., Feb. 14-17) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: May 14, 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking Equity actor/singers for various roles in a production of "Billy Elliot."
Audition: May 14
- Rehearses May 16-June 9 in Asheville, NC; shoots June 10-12 in and around Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC.
- Auditions: May 14, 15 in Asheville, NC
Casting "Desire Film," (title TBD) being produced by Polish fashion eyewear company Massada Eyewear as a part of their Massada Art Projects.