- Competition runs weekly at the West End Lounge and Cabaret on the Upper West Side, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!," an eight-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways, and ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "This is the Week That Is," written and performed by the This is the Week That Is ensemble.
- Rehearses Saturdays (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) in the Korea Town area of L.A. Note: Some extra evening rehearsals will be added in the week leading to a performance.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Director Jonas Sills is proud to announce auditions for the second full season of the Los Angeles Musical Theater Youth Chorus (LAMTYC) . Company states: "This chorus specializes in merging healthy choral singing, with the memorable classics of the Broadway stage. An ensemble of emerging youth professionals who will have ...
- Shoots Oct. 11-17 in Burlington County and Salem County, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Bears Discover Fire," a Columbia University sci-fi short student film about bears that discover how to use fire, and the remarkable effect it has on a family in small-town America.
- Rehearses Feb 3, 2015; runs Feb 26-March 22, 2015 (Thu.-Sun. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting play "Time Stands Still."
- Rehearsals begin mid-September (nights & weekends); performs Oct. 30 & 31, with possible extension to Nov. 1 (Halloween weekend), in Metuchen, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Metuchen, NJ
Casting "Blithe Spirit." Artistic director states: "We are a brand-new theater company and this is our second production. We aim to create a new kind of community theater, one geared towards ensemble-based theater education and lesser-known, family-friendly works, and we have a great deal of support from the town in ...
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 23 (Sundays, 6-9 p.m. in Manhattan and Brooklyn); performances are between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day in NYC and NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting superb a cappella part-singers for paid holiday caroling work at both private and public events. The group has a memorized repertoire of over 60 songs, both original and traditional arrangements.
- Season rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting Florida Repertory Theatre 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 19 with possible extension to Nov. 23); "Tribes" (Nina Raine, writer; Chris Clavelli, dir.; Rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 5-30); "One ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 16-Aug. 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking one Equity actor for "To the Moon." There is one AEA contract to be cast among the two available roles. Synopsis: "To the Moon" is a world-premiere comedy about a Ralph Kramden who longs to be a Jackie Gleason. Under-employed Scottie has a dream of making it big. Together ...
- Show location is at The Rock Sports Complex in Franklin, WI. Actors must be available Thursday-Saturday October 2 - November 1. Some Sundays included.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Franklin, WI
Casting for The Hill Has Eyes, voted Milwaukee's #1 Haunted Attraction. Milwaukee Haunted House Experience: A Horror Extravaganza Take a Ride on the Scare Lift and Dare to Escape Wisconsin’s Haunted Trails The drivers didn’t know they were hauling truckloads of chemical waste to the old abandoned quarry outside Milwaukee, ...
- Rehearsal begins Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 20-Apr. 19, 2015 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Denver, CO
Casting "One Night in Miami," a play. Synopsis: February 25, 1964 marked a great day for boxing fans. It was the day heavyweight champion Sonny Liston was supposed to put an end to the brash braggadocio of his loudmouth, 22 year old opponent, Cassius Clay. Instead, Clay would shock the ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.