- Rehearsals take place March 25-28 in Manhattan; performs March 30 at The New Ohio Theatre.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in New York City, NY
Casting performers for an upcoming staged reading of “The Incredible Fox Sisters," a new Live Source piece by Jaclyn Backhaus and directed by Tyler Mercer. The Fox sisters have a dirty secret they're ready to share. They've been talking to the town peddler, Mr. Splitfoot... who's been murdered, dead and ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1; previews begin June 24; runs June 26-Aug. 16 in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Aspen, CO
Casting "The Full Monty" for Theatre Aspen's 2014 season. Repertory season also includes "Little Women" and "The Cottage." Synopsis: A group of unemployed steelworkers in Buffalo, New York come together to raise money by taking off their clothes in a one-night performance, emulating the touring Chippendales-style companies that have bewitched ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9; previews begin July 1; runs July 2-Aug. 16 in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Aspen, CO
Casting "Little Women." Based on Louisa May Alcott's own family experiences (and novel), this version follows the adventures of Jo, Meg, Beth and Amy March as they grow up facing the absence of their father as he serves in the Civil War. Even thought the musical's score is contemporary, the ...
- Performances in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting for Children's Theatre Company 2014-15 season to include: "Busy Town," "Seedfolks," Dr. Seuss' "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas," "Huck Finn," "Peter Pan," "The Biggest Little House In the Forest" and "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea."
- Season runs May 21-October 26 in Ogunquit, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Boston, MA
Casting "Witches of Eastwick" for the 2014 season of the Ogunquit Playhouse. All roles require strong acting and singing ability.
- Rehearsals begin March 17th; opens May 2nd opening in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Allentown, PA
Casting the Tony-award winning Broadway musical "Urinetown." Project Description: "A satire of the legal system, capitalism, social irresponsibility, populism, bureaucracy, corporate mismanagement, and municipal politics. The show also parodies musicals such as 'The Cradle Will Rock' and 'Les Misérables,' as well as the Broadway musical itself as a form."
- Shooting March 15-16 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bear Down," an independent documentary film. Project description: "This film follows 5 Chicago Bears Superfans throughout the 2011-2012 NFL season & witness what it is like to be a diehard fan of a professional sports team. There is an untapped story behind the life of someone who resiliently follows ...
- Rehearsals begin April 21; runs May 8-June 29 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Mar 11, in New York, NY
Casting "All Shook Up."
- Rehearsals and shoots late March-April at Rock Creek Park, American University, and an apartment in the Northwest DC area.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Washington, DC
Casting "Valley of the Drums," a graduate student film about a young man who stumbles onto a dangerous secret poisoning a small quiet town and exposes it with the help of his stepfather.
- Contract runs May 20-(May 13th for the Stage Manager) through July 27 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Boca Raton, FL
Casting two Equity actors to be cast in "Bonnie & Clyde" (Bruce Linser, dir.; Paul Reekie, music dir.) and "August: Osage County" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.) or "Charley's Aunt" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.) to run in repertory.
- Rehearsals begin June 2 in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 15 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 16 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting for The Western Playhouse of Missouri Western State University 2014 summer season. Season includes: "The Music Man" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 20-28) and "Mother Divine," an award winning new musical (Rehearsals begin June 23; runs July 11-19).