- Shooting this fall in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Farmington Hills, MI
Seeking actors for the Paramount Pictures feature film "Looking for Alaska," based on the YA novel by John Green ("Paper Towns"). Project description: "A new arrival at a boarding school falls in love with a beguiling female student." Casting states: "Hundreds of paid extras will be needed."
- Shows run in Birmingham, AL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Birmingham, AL
Casting "A Steady Rain" (Alan Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 5-30) and "The 39 Steps" (Dennis McLernon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; opens Jan. 21) as part of the City Equity Theatre's season.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13 for non-Equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 7 (weekends) at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 minutes from NYC).
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Irvington, NY
OPEN AUDITIONS SATURDAY AUG.29, 2pm-4pm. Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's ...
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2016; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Orpheus Descending."
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 5; runs Nov. 6-21 in Rutherford, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Rutherford, NJ
Casting "The Lion in Winter" by James Goldman.
- Rehearses Sept.27-Dec. 3; in both Valley Stream and NYC; performs Dec. 4-6 and 11-13 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Carol," a new musical that is a present day telling of the classic Charles Dickens tale of a hard and bitter man name Ebenezer Scrooge. Synopsis: Scrooge experiences a transformation when Marley and his three ghosts pay him a visit, taking him back through the 1960s & ...
- Rehearsals begin in Sept. (generally weekday eves); runs Oct. 23-Nov. 15 (Fri.-Sat.) in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting the Costa Mesa Playhouse's production of “A Behanding in Spokane” by Martin McDonagh. Synopsis: In Martin McDonagh’s first American-set play, we are introduced to four quirky characters whose lives intersect in a seedy hotel room in small town America. Carmichael has been searching for his missing left hand for ...
- Performances run February 4-21, 2016, at Profile Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "The Call." Project description: "Annie and Peter decide to adopt, setting their sights on a child from Africa. But, when they receive surprising news from the adoption agency, their marriage is put to the test, secrets of the past are exposed, and this couple approaching midlife is ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8-25; performance scheduled Sept. 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, 3 in NY
Casting a nonunion musical showcase, "Rip Van Winkle," based on the classic short story by Washington Irving.
- Rehearses Tues.-Fri. nights in Sept., Sun./Sat. days (average three hour rehearsal blocks/night [subject to minor changes]); runs alternate nights through October (Tues.-Sun., weekend matinees) at Gene Frankel Theater on Bond St. in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Burnt House," a play. Synopsis: The Dyer's residence has just burned down; a detective is investigating what happened. Everyone in town has been affected in some way and amidst it all, a stranger returns to the village after many years.
- Rehearses the weekends of Oct. 2 & 10 in Washington, D.C. or Alexandria, VA; performs Oct. 16 & 17 (eves.) and Oct. 18 (matinee) in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Washington, DC, DC
Casting "Samantha's Field," a workshop production of a new play by Taylor Gruenloh, for Courage Company and the Playwright’s Lab at Hollins University. Synopsis: In the beautiful Midwest, the future of our children is unraveling. After the death of their daughter, Phil and Jessica must find a balance in their ...